Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They found a hair just after that and it seemed like she'd said something about that but I don't know for sure.
I just assumed Julie said the Hair looked like a pube and got deleted as quite easy to say which Maccys it was at

Reactions: 4
Iā€™d like a cut from How much her management earn please. Weā€™re basically managing this girl ourself and she even listens to us

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She keeps telling people to use their privilege. When is she going to use hers?

It is also absolutely disgusting she got George Floyd's name wrong. She couldnt give less of a tit could she.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Screenshotted because I thought how inconsiderate this was and I knew it would get deleted at some point! How can anyone possibly post completely unrelated pictures of a white girl prancing around in a field enjoying life and post that as a caption??? Beyond me really doesnā€™t make sense at all.
Absolutely ā€” doesnā€™t make sense at all! As someone that lives in America, I know it can be a good thing when ā€œinfluencersā€ or whatever you wanna call these teeny-bopper youtubers, mention social problems since they have large followings, BUT with Anastasia & Saffron it comes off as so fake, constructed by their management & just not genuine at all.

I feel like 1) they were told by their management to post about it as people have pointed out that others with the same management have posted similar messages & 2) they are only posting about it bc itā€™s the trend these days to pretend you are ā€œwokeā€ šŸ„“ Even these IG posts they made sound so scripted, as we all know neither of them speak like this & are both thick as tit šŸ˜‚
EB3CC55C-17EA-4CC5-93FD-99C5256B52A9.jpeg
E77D2B6B-0AF7-4831-8744-D6EECF373EEF.jpeg

Reactions: 13
#blacklivesmatter but make it cute and pink and aesthetic goalzzzzz for the grid guys and girls smash a huge thumbs up for Ana she's single handedly smashed racism to pieces over here

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
#blacklivesmatter but make it cute and pink and aesthetic goalzzzzz for the grid guys and girls smash a huge thumbs up for Ana she's single handedly smashed racism to pieces over here
Martin Luther who? Rosa who? Ana is the true activist icon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Like someone said over on Saffrons thread... interesting that these influencers want to take inspo from black culture and talk about how brown they are with their dodgy (orange) fake tans but like Ana they only post when their tattle threads call them out for it šŸ„“

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Iā€™ve been trying to educate people in the comments on her recent video, and oh my her little fans just canā€™t seem to even recognise wrongdoing. I had one tell me to shut up and stop causing hate for saying that it would have been nice to see a whole video dedicated to the topic, not 3 seconds. I refuse to applaud any influencers for doing the bare minimum.
People donā€™t seem to realise that you can like someone but constructively criticise them too

Reactions: 15
Screenshotted because I thought how inconsiderate this was and I knew it would get deleted at some point! How can anyone possibly post completely unrelated pictures of a white girl prancing around in a field enjoying life and post that as a caption??? Beyond me really doesnā€™t make sense at all.
She really has hit a new low with this...you should use your platform to educate people, to make people aware, to make others understand, to really show that even if you are white, you can help, you can be an ally in all of this and you can be part of the change that is needed. This isn't a game Ana, its real, its happening, lives have been lost, its a serious issue, NOT an excuse to play about with pretty pictures and put a little caption to 'show your support'. It isn't about you Ana, you are white, you have privilege, how selfish could you be to even dare to post some picture of you smiling and happy when people are dying. Utterly shameless and selfish and disgusting.
Then having the audacity to put up a post following it now saying people should sign petitions...absolutely ridiculous. Don't try and cover your back now...

• Angry
We know how Ana loves to be featured on LADbible and the DM. Why not send them a quick email linking to her latest video to show her epic failure and see if they pick up the story.

Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be thrilled to see her activism for ā€œGeorge Lloydā€ get into the rags.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Iā€™ve been trying to educate people in the comments on her recent video, and oh my her little fans just canā€™t seem to even recognise wrongdoing. I had one tell me to shut up and stop causing hate for saying that it would have been nice to see a whole video dedicated to the topic, not 3 seconds. I refuse to applaud any influencers for doing the bare minimum.
People donā€™t seem to realise that you can like someone but constructively criticise them too
Oh my god, same. I sent a polite message about the name and the video not being correlated to the situation at hand and one of her minions replied this:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
honestly anas incompetence is so shocking i follow a much smaller youtuber called megan short and sheā€™s actually talking about it on her instagram, posting links etc because sheā€™s more educated about it unlike ana, who thinks this is a trend. wouldnā€™t be surprised if atticus asked ana what she rated all this out of 10 šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my god, same. I sent a polite message about the name and the video not being correlated to the situation at hand and one of her minions replied this:
For a professional youtuber a typo (especially in these circumstances) arenā€™t acceptable
If she truly cared she would know his name. She would proof read and she would rectify her mistakes.
instead she choose to edit captions, delete comments and be ignorant.
its disgusting

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For a professional youtuber a typo (especially in these circumstances) arenā€™t acceptable
If she truly cared she would know his name. She would proof read and she would rectify her mistakes.
its disgusting
She spends 8-9 hours editing in her words and still didnā€™t catch it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
its disgusting
Sheā€™s always saying ā€œitā€™s my jobā€ and yes Ana itā€™s your job to get things right first time. Once itā€™s published to the public domain you are fully accountable for your mistakes. Even editing captions afterwards canā€™t save you if you refuse to hold your hands up to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.