Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
atticus has no manners and he obviously gets it from them, its so grim that he talks with his mouth full

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
ok i’m absolutely not putting myself through that video. can someone let us know if there’s anything remotely interesting thank u love u

• Haha
Reactions: 15
theres something rather sinister about atticus gnawing down on plain tortilla wraps with his mouth wide open glaring into space, its like hes posessed or probably lovely flashbacks from shitting in cups <3 oh memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Julie calling out Ana saying her content could be broader 😂 actually agree with MeJulie for once

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thoughts on the video:
• Why do they treat atticus like he's 3 years old, the way they speak to him make me cringe. His speech is also a little odd for someone his age.

• Ana has changed so much, her attitude stinks now. The eye rolling. She seems to act like she's too important to be filming. Why does she speak differently as well, her voice seems lower.

• I only just noticed Julies eating. She sticks her fingers to the back of her throat and proper chomps her food. As well as her mouth is wide open when chewing. Gross.

• when julie said make your videos broader! I died. Someone said it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How is she proud of her editing in this video? It’s barely decent.

I could think of a tit tonne of ideas to do for any occasion. Is she not able to look back on some of the videos from the YouTube golden age to even rehash a concept that’s been forgotten about. Or look at what people do on other platforms so she can incorporate the idea into a video. It’s her job to do this!!

Reactions: 12
‘I’m nervous about going out the house’ but then going to McDonald’s and going out - it doesn’t make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just doing my regular comment.

STOP EATING WITH YOUR MOUTHS OPEN

Julie has raised her children with zero manners 😩😩😩😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
EF4EEC71-0008-4466-BC3F-60263A0BC0CC.jpeg

This along with her other tweet about being called dirty is all the evidence needed to show that she reads this thread, feels like she’s trying to make a joke out of the criticism she receives

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I couldn't deal with the part where she was sucking the farts out of her own hole about the 'quality lockdown content' she's produced.
MJ throwing abit of shade with the 'broader' comment, I love to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.