Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 đŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mixed feelings about this. It's a kind gesture to donate AD revenue but that isn't solving the issue or talking about it. The video is totally unrelated to the cause.
20200531_103638.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Mixed feelings about this on one hand it's kind gesture to donate AD revenue but that isn't solving the issue or talking about it. The video is totally unrelated to the cause. View attachment 142141
Yeah me too. I think some youtubers are doing this for the wrong reasons. They think they’ll get called out for posting content while this is going on but if they say they are donating the ad revenue then it’ll excuse them.

Reactions: 19
Mixed feelings about this on one hand it's kind gesture to donate AD revenue but that isn't solving the issue or talking about it. The video is totally unrelated to the cause. View attachment 142141
Its great shes doing this, if she does it (we never see proof, it's easy to say you will and just not) but it's not enough. this will not make a long term difference. She has to educate herself, educate her trump supporting mother, show her 1 million plus followers where they can educate themselves. Black people have been murdered for years, it isnt new, George Floyd isnt the first, and he will not be the last. If there is to be any change people in positions of power have to use their voices, ESPECIALLY white people.

Reactions: 23
What a fail! How easy would it be to film a quick 10 minute video talking about what’s going on, how to get involved and raise awareness, how to donate, how to educate yourself. She simply can’t make that type of video because she hasn’t educated herself as she claims. Blindly retweeting a change.org link doesn’t help when the issue is at a systematic level. You have to learn about these social issues and speak about what you’ve learned in order to make a change.

Edit: not saying the Change petition won’t work or make a change but her retweeting it isn’t her educating herself.

Reactions: 20
She could easily film a video, a few mins long, to help educate & encourage support, especially considering her viewers are young, throwing money doesn’t solve the problems

Reactions: 12
It seems a bit tone deaf to just throw in a few words about donating money on a video about getting drunk and giving relationship advice - she could use her platform for so much more and things like this, to me at least, seem to just fall flat

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She could easily film a video, a few mins long, to help educate & encourage support, especially considering her viewers are young, throwing money doesn’t solve the problems
But a few minute video won’t get ads so she won’t get anything 💰

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It is slightly ironic that shes been reposting and retweeting things and talking about educating herself yet the whole act of what she's done on this video does nothing more than exemplify her white privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I were Ana, I’d take this video down very quickly before the backlash begins and rethink the approach. Considering the censored comments from her mum in the last video that insinuates she said something racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If I were Ana, I’d take this video down very quickly before the backlash begins and rethink the approach. Considering the censored comments from her mum in the last video that insinuates she said something racist.
which bit of the video was it? I wanna have a rewatch 👀

Reactions: 2
which bit of the video was it? I wanna have a rewatch 👀
When Ana talks about her mum dressing up as Lala from Teletubbies. Then the video gets weird and she censored something that Julie said during the Teletubbies conversation which was suspect.

She clearly said something bad that warranted Ana to censor it and become shocked ‘I can’t believe you said that, no you can’t say that, no I don’t think that”.

It’s moments like that and the Trump posts that make you realise what people really think, and how disingenuous they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The post on Instagram just shows she is still tone deaf and can’t read the room. She changed the caption too quickly to get a screenshot but can see from the comments she was obviously called out immediately.

it said something like we stand together âœŠđŸ»âœŠđŸŒâœŠđŸœâœŠđŸŸâœŠđŸż (I only briefly saw it but was along those lines) not appropriate for selfies to show off her bleeping abs

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When Ana talks about her mum dressing up as Lala from Teletubbies. Then the video gets weird and she censored something that Julie said during the Teletubbies conversation which was suspect.

She clearly said something bad that warranted Ana to censor it and become shocked ‘I can’t believe you said that, no you can’t say that, no I don’t think that”.

It’s moments like that and the Trump posts that make you realise what people really think, and how disingenuous they are.
They found a hair just after that and it seemed like she'd said something about that but I don't know for sure.

Reactions: 1
The post on Instagram just shows she is still tone deaf and can’t read the room. She changed the caption too quickly to get a screenshot but can see from the comments she was obviously called out immediately.

it said something like we stand together âœŠđŸ»âœŠđŸŒâœŠđŸœâœŠđŸŸâœŠđŸż (I only briefly saw it but was along those lines) not appropriate for selfies to show off her bleeping abs
You can tell from the comments the caption was something like that with people reiterating the statement but to post a caption of that seriousness with a pretty little dainty little selfie is so laughable
She needs to get a grip and take her head out of her arse and come to terms with what she is putting out there
Maybe along the way she'll get a chance to educate herself like she's insisting everyone else should do

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Encouraging young viewers to have a ‘proper’ drink at 10am isn’t the one for me.

Ana is a knob, but she had no hope with MeJulie as her mother. It’s never too late to educate yourself Ana, so please do so during the times of trying to encourage your viewers to do the same. And maybe teach your mum a thing or two whilst you’re at it. Throwing money at a cause isn’t educating yourself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshotted because I thought how inconsiderate this was and I knew it would get deleted at some point! How can anyone possibly post completely unrelated pictures of a white girl prancing around in a field enjoying life and post that as a caption??? Beyond me really doesn’t make sense at all.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Screenshotted because I thought how inconsiderate this was and I knew it would get deleted at some point! How can anyone possibly post completely unrelated pictures of a white girl prancing around in a field enjoying life and post that as a caption??? Beyond me really doesn’t make sense at all.
People are getting killed but Ana fights for change in a full face of makeup by taking selfies :love: :love: :love: Truly the queen of our times to open up for discussions on social change like this:love::love::love:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
fight for change, knew it was something like that but she was fast on changing it. I went to go look again and it was gone. I’m not surprised she’s deleting comments about the original caption either, she’s hoping most people won’t have noticed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.