Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise these kinda comments do not help her with engagement from future brands. Why does she think Saffron never entertains these kinda comments?

Screenshot_20200526-054741_Instagram.jpg

This isn't your personal IG, but your business IG.
If she in this business for a long time she needs to act smarter. She's not gonna be the top PLT/Boohoo girl forever. There are younger and prettier girls coming everyday. Saffron realised this hence going into other ventures. Ana is a lost cause.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Does she not realise these kinda comments do not help her with engagement from future brands. Why does she think Saffron never entertains these kinda comments?

View attachment 138348

This isn't your personal IG, but your business IG.
If she in this business for a long time she needs to act smarter. She's not gonna be the top PLT/Boohoo girl forever. There are younger and prettier girls coming everyday. Saffron realised this hence going into other ventures. Ana is a lost cause.
Byron and Ana are cretins

He seems about as mature as freshly made cheddar and she is mentally equipped to the level of a preschooler 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Am I the only person who notices that she can’t say the word ‘obsessed’ right?? It actually annoys me when she says it, which seems to be every video I’ve watched of hers. The girl is obsessed with everything, yet you never see the items she’s flogging again 🙄

Edit: I feel like she’s getting better at saying obsessed but I swear I hear upsessed especially in her older videos 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Was looking for her Twitter & this is the one that comes up obviously not her but why hasn’t she had it taken down ????
This is weird. I’ve not seen people put RP on the twitters before to say they are role playing the person so not catfishing. Is this just a way for them to get away with it and not get taken down?

Reactions: 1
I know she likes the natural brow look now days but imo it’s looks so weird when you have a full face of heavy makeup and dark eyeshadow but then your eyebrows look translucent
Agreed, the contrast is quite unfortunate.
Sorry Anna, this ain't it.

Reactions: 6
So I'm not one to usually comment on people's form when they are working out but god those Russian twists killed me, she was literally sitting with her knees lifted up and moving her hands side to side, that doesn't do anything for the abs. The whole point of Russian twists is to lean back and hold your abs to stay up. Like I'm sorry but she has to feel that the ab muscles are not being used at all.
The donkey kicks killed me too😂 I’ve never seen anything like it! Her hips moving all over the place like she’s almost thrusting and arching her back up and down😩 no wonder she can do the workouts longer because she isn’t doing them right?!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She did a tiktoks with her mum and atticus where she did a little “twerk” kind of thing and now she’s deleted it, I wonder if she was getting hate

Reactions: 9
Her latest tiktok oh my god. Those facial expressions SCREAM Addison Rae.. except she’s the primark version of her.. if that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A boots q and a about beauty, skincare etc. Really? Couldnt they have picked someone who has half a clue about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rewatched a few of her vids before she moved and she’s changed so much after she’s moved in?? Idk

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.