Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and if your going to go around flaunting a fake bikini top atleast make sure it fits 😳

Ive got an A cup and a size 6 .. theres absolutely no way her boobs are squeezing into a 6

( i promise im not 12 😂😂😂😂)

Tho i actually feel like a lot of youtubers do this in hauls especially try ons where they claim there a size 4 when there so obviously not .. *amber knight*
mhmm gonna have to disagree, I’m a DD and a size 6 on top, she looks like a D or DD

Reactions: 1
Her face honestly bothers me more than it probably should. She ought to get some filler in her top lip and stop pushing her bottom jaw out every time she takes a picture 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just seen anas boots Instagram video and it’s so so awful! Her teeth look yellow and her skin looks horrible! Why would they use that to advertise skincare?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her Tik Toks absolutely cringe me out, especially her second to last one. She’s a pretty girl but i don’t see how she gets attention, she just looks quite grubby to me. It’s really such a big debate as to whether she’s slept with someone or not, but I can’t see how she has 🤷🏻‍♀️ And If she is being honest about it, it sounds like it’s been quite casual and that’s the sad thing, especially with the quick fire questions videos it’s actually quite shocking to hear how causal these young people are about sex (I’m sure we’ve all been there too), but now I’m in a stable and long term relationship I just couldn’t imagine having a FWB or a casual thing.

• Angry
Am I the only one that has always thought she’s very unattractive in the face? I’ve always wondered what made her popular as her personality ain’t it either. And a lot of the content she posts is to be sexy and be seen as hot. Her and saff do not appeal to me whatsoever. Just look like 10 year olds that are playing dress up and want to look older 🥴

Reactions: 22
Am I the only one that has always thought she’s very unattractive in the face? I’ve always wondered what made her popular as her personality ain’t it either. And a lot of the content she posts is to be sexy and be seen as hot. Her and saff do not appeal to me whatsoever. Just look like 10 year olds that are playing dress up and want to look older 🥴
She’d look better if she stopped caking tit on her face & are less junk
Her face always looks so swollen and podgy ? I don’t doubt she’d probably look half decent if she solved that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont find her pretty at all now. She isnt ugly but you wouldnt look twice. She was really pretty looking before she started all the fake tan orange foundation stuff

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else reckon she really smells. I know that's probably mean but she comes across as a major slob. She doesn't look ugly that's not what I'm saying but she looks dirty. Like she needs a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else reckon she really smells. I know that's probably mean but she comes across as a major slob. She doesn't look ugly that's not what I'm saying but she looks dirty. Like she needs a good wash.
I know what you mean, she looks like she needs a good old scrub. Think it's the muddy fake tan, greasy makeup, crusty lips etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I think shes very odd looking, I think her long hair is the only thing that masks it and makes her look a bit pretty, even her hair is frazzled too tho now

She needs a good make-over and good scrub to get rid of all the caked in make-up and fake tan. She needs to let her skin breathe, eat healthier and drink more water. When I first started watching her, she looked so much better then she got into fake tan and it went downhill.

Reactions: 7
We can defo say she smells from that video she did that work out in her pjs then wore them whilst doing her makeup so no shower! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I know what you mean. If I hadn't seen any of her videos I might not get that impression, but the 'working out' in her PJs and then not showering, just washing her face, the constant eating in her bed and in her car, the constant wearing lounge wear, obsession with pickled onions and onions in general...hard not to jump to that conclusion really

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone needs to throw her into washing machine to get rid of all that fake tan and everything.. Good 60min wash wouldn't be bad I reckon 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.