Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
StAy HoMe EvErYoNe! Except for unnecessary trips for McDonalds and Costa.. obvs!
Can’t say how much I want to DM her and be like ‘hmmm yes very essential Ana,love🙄thought you were “really scared” about the whole situation’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
StAy HoMe EvErYoNe! Except for unnecessary trips for McDonalds and Costa.. obvs!
This really shows that she is:

1.) Saying everyone should stay at home because she thinks that's what she should be saying
2.) Doesn't think she is subject to the same rules as everyone else
3.) Thinks she's above other people
4.) Putting her own instant gratification and addiction to junk food above the safety and health of other people
5.) Revealing herself as the selfish hypocrite she really is
6.) Incredibly stupid for publically documenting and sharing this
7.) Showing us she has zero self awareness and social intelligence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Her mouth really annoys me 😂 stop trying to force dimples and just smile normally you gong 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember in the video of ana and Julie reacting to hate comments, Julie kept going on about ana alr having a successful business at her age and how everyones just jealous and stuff; is that business just the clothing line she released in 2019 :// or am I missing something

Reactions: 7
Can’t say how much I want to DM her and be like ‘hmmm yes very essential Ana,love🙄thought you were “really scared” about the whole situation’
As a final year student nurse who has had to finish studies early to help out with the pandemic this really angers me. Just because costa, McDonalds, KFC etc are open does not mean you HAVE to go there. If Ana was a key worker working out in the community all day I could understand her picking up a costa drink. She could've made the tiktok one at home. She's selfish and is only telling people she's scared because that's what other influencers are saying. I've said it before but her following are young people who now may be influenced to go to Costa because Ana did.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Julie really annoys me. People are losing jobs, living off 80% wages, businesses going bust. And here’s Julie flaunting her Fendi headband (that is either Anas or Ana bought for her). She just has no class. I find this really insensitive. I suppose Julie wouldn’t understand as she doesn’t work to begin with...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Surely Ana’s teeth are bad enough to be covered by the nhs why hasn’t she got them sorted yet Invisalign’s are not are good as braces and definitely don’t work as well as braces

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Julie really annoys me. People are losing jobs, living off 80% wages, businesses going bust. And here’s Julie flaunting her Fendi headband (that is either Anas or Ana bought for her). She just has no class. I find this really insensitive. I suppose Julie wouldn’t understand as she doesn’t work to begin with...
I thought the same when I saw this. Everyone in my family has been really badly affected from all this. My sister is losing her job soon as they are cutting all there staff right back.

an you are flashing a fendi headband when you don’t even work is insulting. I don’t pay my taxes for some to splurge there benefits on bloody fendi headband. I can’t even afford luxuries ever. Let alone right now

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely Ana’s teeth are bad enough to be covered by the nhs why hasn’t she got them sorted yet Invisalign’s are not are good as braces and definitely don’t work as well as braces
Maybe Julie never took them to the dentist? My teeth were better than Anas and I qualified for them. Litterally everyone qualifies for them these days

Reactions: 9
Maybe Julie never took them to the dentist? My teeth were better than Anas and I qualified for them. Litterally everyone qualifies for them these days
Yeah maybe my teeth were nowhere near as bad as anas and I got braces, you could understand if it was a money thing and they couldn’t afford but a lot of people get them free anyway

Reactions: 2
I remember in a vlog ages ago when she got glasses she didn’t have a clue what they even did at the opticians, if Julie didn’t take her for eye tests she definitely didn’t take her to the dentist

she would have qualified on the NHS easily, mine did and I just had a few wonky teeth and a small overbite

• Heart
I remember in a vlog ages ago when she got glasses she didn’t have a clue what they even did at the opticians, if Julie didn’t take her for eye tests she definitely didn’t take her to the dentist

she would have qualified on the NHS easily, mine did and I just had a few wonky teeth and a small overbite
I thought you kind of had to take your kids to the dentist or you just keep getting letter’s from the dentist I always get a letter in the post every 6 months

Reactions: 5
I thought you kind of had to take your kids to the dentist or you just keep getting letter’s from the dentist I always get a letter in the post every 6 months
That’s just reminding you for your next check up, if she never took them for check ups they wouldn’t get the letters for the next check up xx

Reactions: 6
I had overcrowding and a snaggletooth (adult tooth came in over the top of the baby one) and I got braces. Had to have 4 teeth out first! It looks like she doesn't have enough room for all her teeth so maybe a couple need to come out first.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a bit much to call anas breasts saggy. Mine are bigger and are definitely saggy. I’d love to have hers. I’ve also been wearing bras since 11 and they still hang low, so that definitely doesn’t make a difference
Tbf id choose uneven boobs over my flat pancake ones 😂

Reactions: 5
It makes me absolutely howl how julie wears Tesco clothing, with a fendi headband. And ana wearing primark with gucci trainers.
money really cannot buy class

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It makes me absolutely howl how julie wears Tesco clothing, with a fendi headband. And ana wearing primark with gucci trainers.
money really cannot buy class
I couldn’t agree more. Instead of mixing tesco/primark with designer bits they would be better just shopping in topshop/river island/ Zara for decent stuff. I really think it’s pointless wearing a Tesco tracksuit with a fendi headband😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should have got a fendi bag for her head instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.