Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her comment
Is this recent? Because if so, the way they’re playing up to the young viewers who are invested in them being/sleeping together POST the revelations in Ana’s book is one of the most childish things I’ve ever seen. How can he make a TikTok asking people to shut up (or whatever it was - I haven’t watched it because I can’t stand him), and then continue to stoke the flames like an attention-seeking child (both of them, I mean).

Ana will never get over this “boy” and move on, if they continue behaving like this. I’m calling it now.

Reactions: 23

It must be because that caption is a Billie Eilish song and it’s not long come out!

Reactions: 1
It must be because that caption is a Billie Eilish song and it’s not long come out!
Oh, of course. Do they even realise that anyone who ships them will be about 12? People—especially with big platforms—who seek attention online are so weird.

Reactions: 4
I respect what Byron said about sexuality - of course you don't have to label yourself or you might change how you identify etc...i got the impression he was speaking to his past self who was and others who are confused rather than his sexuality now?

Also I don't think people on here or online have been putting him into a box or assuming things about him based on how he acts/looks like the video implied. Online in the past, he used to identify as bi. He later said online that he was gay. They're wondering based on what he's actually said rather than judging him like he made out in the video

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 3
I might be as delulu as ana but I feel like the whole entire reason ana wrote this book is to flex that she’s shagged Byron and to admit that she loves him still in the hopes that he’ll finally be like okay lets get married

Reactions: 66
I might be as delulu as ana but I feel like the whole entire reason ana wrote this book is to flex that she’s shagged Byron and to admit that she loves him still in the hopes that he’ll finally be like okay lets get married
it was her big romantic gesture

Reactions: 4
she could've written something meaningful e.g. growing up without her biological father, how YouTube was a facilitator of class mobility etc.. not 3 day situationships

Reactions: 27
Has she ever mentioned the half siblings before? Can't believe there's a whole litter of Ana's out there somewhere.

Reactions: 18
She posted a TikTok about them once, insinuating they stalk her
Maybe they are just curious to get to know her , as most people would be. I couldn't imagine having brothers or sisters out there and not at least giving them a chance and get to know them. Then again I wouldn't want her as my sister!

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who’s always thought the bad experience she’s referring to before Byron is Morgz?

Reactions: 18
Maybe they are just curious to get to know her , as most people would be. I couldn't imagine having brothers or sisters out there and not at least giving them a chance and get to know them. Then again I wouldn't want her as my sister!
I hope they find this thread one day and spill some tea

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who’s always thought the bad experience she’s referring to before Byron is Morgz?
But didn’t she say her wish was to lose her virginity at her mums house and she did do that I’m not sure if Morgz has gone to hers. But they did stay in a hotel together

Reactions: 6
But didn’t she say her wish was to lose her virginity at her mums house and she did do that I’m not sure if Morgz has gone to hers. But they did stay in a hotel together
oh my god I forgot she said that!! So so strange to post on the internet didn’t include that one in the book…

Reactions: 5
Posting the only other interesting story - when she got cheated on by that Finance bro she dated before her bf. (It’s long):

View attachment 2985524
Isn’t she being a hypocrite for slagging this boy off for getting with his ‘best friend’ when she essentially did the same with Byron?! How can she be mad when she’s engaged in similar behaviours?? The audacity this girl has is shocking

Reactions: 16
I think Brian is by far the most fame hungry out of all the greasy gang. He thinks this fake story that him and Ana have conjured up will elevate his online presence and that his TikToks will go viral. It's Pride month, so this topic of conversation will attract a tonne of attention.

Reactions: 12