Anastasia Kingsnorth #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act like she has every boy throwing himself on her on her tiktok?! I kinda get the feeling she actually has lost her v yet and just like to talk the talk.

Reactions: 9
What is it with everyone obsessing over Jordan’s / high top trainers?? They are awful 😂😂😂
And ridiculously overpriced. Not gonna lie there's a few I like but as soon as I saw they're £250 upwards that's a joke. It sickens me that creators get these for free.

Bit like the dyson hairdryer, I paid for mine and wanted to gift my mum with one as she's a keyworker but £600 on two of those when zoella and other creators get three or four sent to them for free. It's disgusting.

And hardly any gift to fans, charity etc yet quite happily go out and clap on Thursday and praise keyworkers.

Reactions: 13
I showed my boyfriend the photo of Ana with just a jacket on (no bra or top) where she’s showing the red and black Jordan’s she got gifted. I asked him what he thought was gifted and he said “the bra, oh wait she’s forgot to put one on” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she act like she has every boy throwing himself on her on her tiktok?! I kinda get the feeling she actually has lost her v yet and just like to talk the talk.
This!! I feel so embarrassed watching her when the subject is around boys, especially that tiktok saying she had counted how many boys she’s kissed? She just screams immature and inexperienced to me. It’s not a big deal if she is a virgin, it’s just embarrassing how she portrays herself. When she does actually lose her virginity and grows up a bit she will for sure cringe at herself

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know why Amber and Ana don't presumably talk? I saw a PP saying she's at uni, I checked she's at their local university which in Northampton so it's not likely they are overly far anyway? I imagine she's outgrown Ana.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 : Poundlound version of Saffy B, when’s she going to start wearing her Invisalign? After all, they were free!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her TikToks are utterly embarrassing dancing like a stripper with her tits hanging out whilst her little brother sits next to her. Honestly I find it creepy and inappropriate

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would die of shame and embarrassment if my mum and brother saw me in those tiny bikini bottoms 🤢

You’re literally sat on your back garden in Northamptonshire on a 18°c day, calm down 13B84E2D-B417-49BE-B899-A0AE905C92E6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.