Anastasia Kingsnorth #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw their nandos dinner. Is that family incapable of cooking chips right? Downright anaemic again. Pro tip jules, if they're not ready by the exact time on the bag, it's ok to leave them in a bit longer! It's fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hilarious that because we made a nando’s style tea today and ours acc looked fab. peri salted chips, grilled corn, vegetarian burgers with freshly chopped salad, feeling like gordon ramsey compared to hers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
hilarious that because we made a nando’s style tea today and ours acc looked fab. peri salted chips, grilled corn, vegetarian burgers with freshly chopped salad, feeling like gordon ramsey compared to hers
Jealous you can’t cook anaemic chips are ya?? Jealous are ya????

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Same I’ve made homemade Nandos so many times now. There’s looks so sad

I cook my chicken on a grilled pan so it looks more like Nandos.

I think for me if I was younger again that would be the one friends house I would make an excuse to not stay for dinner. My mum was a amazing cook & baker when I was young that everyone wanted to come over

Anastasia Kingsnorth#8 Life's ambition? - get a Love Island audition... still can't cook tea, the Saffron wannabe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I was just watching her GCSE results video (came up as recommended) - and she got very good grades! I did not expect her to get anywhere near what she got in the core subjects. B's in English and Maths with A* in History as well. She could've gone on to do whatever she wanted at college and uni. It seems she's gone so downhill in just 3 short years. Its crazy.

She must be one of those booksmart people because she has no common sense for the real world. Didn't even know she needed an accountant until last year!?!?

Has anyone seen the 'nandos style dinner' she posted on her insta story? It looks so bad
Is that the fresh hell that awaits us Sunday. A botched nando's dinner for her 'Fakeaway Series'.
Brace yourself for the ladbible post and subsequent comments if so.
I'm getting the popcorn in 😂😂🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Whoral Princess the recycle queen, her Invisalign is nowhere to be seen 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Is that the fresh hell that awaits us Sunday. A botched nando's dinner for her 'Fakeaway Series'.
Brace yourself for the ladbible post and subsequent comments if so.
I'm getting the popcorn in 😂😂🍿
Nah I dont think so, she put a gif of a box up and said that was a clue and it's a collab so I'm guessing a box swap with someone.

Reactions: 4
The only reason she’s started to work out and eat healthy is because she knows the whole junk food/slob lifestyle she portrays isn’t popular and literally all the influencers she aspires to be like have personal trainers and only eat avocado and kale. Oh Ana, no matter how hard you try, you will always be unhealthy and trashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 - A scotch egg for lunch and cheese pie for tea, oh ana, you’ll never be like Saffy B

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.