Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pointless video we donā€™t need Mingsnorth to tell us how to clean. Also Piccolino is everywhere Ana thereā€™s one near me in Sheffield stop acting like Manchester is the centre of the universeā€¦

Reactions: 24
Whatā€™s the bets on Anaā€™s next video being a ā€˜24 hours eating weird pregnancy cravingsā€™ when Haz has just done it, girl has not one original thought in her body

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I canā€™t understand how someone can have such poor self hygiene and cleanliness with there home, it actually shocked me seeing her doing her washing something so normal you call tell the cleaning was alien to her

• Sick
Reactions: 19
point is why did she get a white sofa knowing it would be stained and marked etc???? itā€™s not even a nice looking sofa can only fit 2 people on it comfortably, she could have got a nice L shaped sofa or something more inviting. Her FLAT is cold, dull and boring just like her really. Beige is the new grey. live laugh love x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Watching saffs what I got for Xmas proves theyā€™re defo not friends anymore šŸ˜‚ not one mention of Ana and the excuse of she was in Australia doesnā€™t pass for not even getting her ā€œbest friendā€ a present ??

Reactions: 15
iā€™m sorry, a professional sofa cleaner?? has she actually lost her mind? is she that lazy that she canā€™t just search up how to do it or even manage to keep her flat clean???

Reactions: 13
Also the faces she pulls when sheā€™s trying her clothes haul on ā˜  she actually thinks sheā€™s a model brošŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sheā€™s going to be f*cked when this trend of having a whitewashed soulless apartment is over & the new trend comes in. sheā€™ll need to redo her entire place

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1885713
does she not wear underwear šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
If I uploaded something like this and somehow didnā€™t notice, my friends would defo be telling me or giving me the heads up! The fact no one has told her makes you question if the greasy gang really have her back or not.. plus whereā€™s Julie telling her this isnā€™t a good look? Ergh, so many questions

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.