Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she talks about just general wiping surfaces and mopping, things that should be done regularly to keep your space sanitary, tells me she doesn’t do it regularly 😅

also that ad was so long it did not flow well with a cleaning video

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t bother watching the new video it’s tit. 9 minutes is an advert (undeclared in the title, description etc) and the rest is a half arsed clean of her rancid flat. Oh then she goes to dinner but doesn’t vlog it

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Why does she need to call down to reception to get a lightbulb changed?? Just change it yourself you lazy witch.

The stains on her bed 🤢 “I wasn’t going to wash my sheets because I did it not that long ago…” “I need to wash these blankets because I haven’t done it in a while” “I don’t use this bathroom other than for a bath so it only needs a quick clean…mum and Atticus used it when they were here”

Filthy 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The way she pronounce tortoise in her new vid.. everything’s always “so I was like, ukayyy” or “so I thought, ukayy”. Couldnt explain the colour of a brown top.. random ad in the middle of the vid. She said she’s never washed the pillowcases, sorry what? The crazy hunched over posture when clearing Xmas stuff away..

Reactions: 12
Tell me you’ve run out of video ideas without telling me you’ve run out of video ideas🤣

Reactions: 18
Are you telling me that she went to an Italian restaurant in full cream outfit, with (frankly ugly) puff sleeve to that covers her hands and DIDNT GET A SPECK OF FOOD ON HER?… Give me a break, that bit was SO filmed before she went!

Are you telling me that she went to an Italian restaurant in full cream outfit, with (frankly ugly) puff sleeve to that covers her hands and DIDNT GET A SPECK OF FOOD ON HER?… Give me a break, that bit was SO filmed before she went!
Also seemed like an ad/paid promotion?? “Go to (whatever it was called), Monday-Thursday half price menu, great food, great prices blah blah blah” when does she ever mention the prices or say where she’s going if it’s not the ivy or a fast food place?? 🙄

Omg all that video has shown me is that she is filthy. I’m wondering how often she washes her sheets. Most ppl wash them very 1-2 weeks. Also why doesn’t she use a mattress protector and a mattress topper or is it just me who wouldn’t put a sheet straight on top of a mattress.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You can see in multiple clips she never hoovers. There’s bits everywhere. It’s just laziness

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh my god in the clip she says she’s sorting her jewellery.. have you seen the state of her floor???!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Omg all that video has shown me is that she is filthy. I’m wondering how often she washes her sheets. Most ppl wash them very 1-2 weeks. Also why doesn’t she use a mattress protector and a mattress topper or is it just me who wouldn’t put a sheet straight on top of a mattress.
wonder if she changes them after sucking good dick 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 2
This video is actually disgusting

this girl lives in an absolute state 🤢

the fake tan stains on the mattress topped it all for me
FBEE05A1-D983-49FB-ABC0-CD15DC2D705D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t even look like fake tan, bet it’s something else.

Her house must stink with the unwashed blankets on the sofa, unwashed cushions, unwashed bedding, filthy mattress with no protector, bathroom not cleaned, crap everywhere, floors not hoovered or mopped etc.

I bet she’s the kind of person that empties the bin and leaves the full bin bag on the kitchen floor for a couple of days before taking it to the bin.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
didn’t inherit her cleanliness from her mother i see

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Adastasia is back trying to sell us ugly oversized sweaters!
She cleans using kitchen roll. Where’s the cloth and hot water? 🤢
I also don’t think she knows that you can wear more than one colour at once. She would have looked like an idiot walking through Manchester in the rain in a cream outfit.

Don’t bother watching the new video it’s tit. 9 minutes is an advert (undeclared in the title, description etc) and the rest is a half arsed clean of her rancid flat. Oh then she goes to dinner but doesn’t vlog it
Yup. I have an ad blocker on my phone and the green indicates the ad portion randomly in a cleaning video

Screenshot_20230115_145948.jpg

Also does she only have 1 set of bedding????

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Also, in one of the last clips where she was showing what she was going to wear, look how filthy and dusty her carpet his 🤢

And she supposedly cleaned the entire day!
DBF0E342-E3F1-48B9-89FF-0CE23699111D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.