Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seriously must have some high numbers on herself if she thinks she can turn the head of a married man with kids who is very clearly happy with a nice life.
Seriously needs to pipe tf down. Not everyone in the world fancies you Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She seriously needs to lay off the fake tan. The moustache ainā€™t a good look. Plus her skin looks like itā€™s dying for a good cleanse and some moisture

They look like theyā€™re too big for her mouth
The suggested search for that tik tok when I saw it was anastasia kingsnorth teeth šŸ˜­ weā€™re not the only ones thinking it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I cannot believe that sheā€™s got on a plane from Manchester to London. This girl does not care about the planet one bitšŸ˜”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I cannot believe that sheā€™s got on a plane from Manchester to London. This girl does not care about the planet one bitšŸ˜”
The radford family (one of Britainā€™s biggest family they have 22 kids) did thatā€™s too it was the mum sue and 3 of the girls went from Manchester to london Heathrow and then flew from Heathrow to Barcelona to then fly to New York

Also of ā€œInfluencersā€ donā€™t care about the planet they just want to show how much money they have

Surly Manchester do direct flights to New York with it being a busy airport you would think they would fly to JFK

Reactions: 6
The radford family (one of Britainā€™s biggest family they have 22 kids) did thatā€™s too it was the mum sue and 3 of the girls went from Manchester to london Heathrow and then flew from Heathrow to Barcelona to then fly to New York

Also of ā€œInfluencersā€ donā€™t care about the planet they just want to show how much money they have

Surly Manchester do direct flights to New York with it being a busy airport you would think they would fly to JFK
Sheā€™s flying to South Africa not New York. There may not be direct flights from Manchester or she might be meeting someone from ITV. She could have got the train though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s flying to South Africa not New York. There may not be direct flights from Manchester or she might be meeting someone from ITV. She could have got the train though!
I thought they were going to New York this weekend for some reason but yeah she could have got the train or drove herself.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure i heard maya jama say she will be out there soon on this morning a couple of days ago so ana has no reason whatsoever to be flying out other than greed what a complete waste of money by itv that could be put to better use!!

I will add there is already well known youtubers currently holidaying in South Africa.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.