Anastasia Kingsnorth #64 Wearing jumpers down under, but flashing her fanny in Manny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone please pinch Ana?! she's living such a DREAM moment that she's defaulted to auto-pilot and isn't doing anything! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My one thing that concerns me about these vlogs is younger people will think that’s what backpacking is like… I’m not being funny but her going out to eat everyday and buying new clothes at every stop because she hasn’t packed properly when in reality they never have to worry about how much they are spending on each trip because the whole holiday is paid for and they are still earning money posting these brand deals and vlogs unlike others who go backpacking actually have to save for it and budget

Reactions: 27
Her hair looks nice on this trip, especially the clip on the bed after she’s eaten the microwave meal. I’m assuming that’s her natural colour and waves because it really suits her more than the blonde and dark brown

Reactions: 10
I have never known someone be gifted a once in a lifetime trip to Australia and STILL manage to complain every single day

Reactions: 44
Also she’s in Australia, ofc you’re going to do many activities!
Traveling 23h to just chill at the hostel would be such a wasted opportunity
It’s not as if you’re going to Spain which is close to England and you can go whenever you want to! If you’re in Australia surely you want to make the most of it???
I’d still want to chill every now and then over 6 weeks. I would find it too much to be busy every day for 6 weeks. I went on a 9 night holiday in October and was busy every day apart from for the first 2 days and I felt like I needed another holiday afterwards as I was exhausted. Planning my next holiday (18 hour flight) and I’m definitely putting in some relaxing days into my plans

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine going to Australia and being excited to see koalas and kangaroos at the zoo…. Ana you know those animals live there freely you don’t need to go to the zoo to see them😭😭

Reactions: 26
Saffron said in her video that her and ana are planning a 2 week holiday for January, so she’s not even going to be home a month! Bet she complains about not being home for long and being so busy packing for holidays, stressful life

Reactions: 27
Saffron said in her video that her and ana are planning a 2 week holiday for January, so she’s not even going to be home a month! Bet she complains about not being home for long and being so busy packing for holidays, stressful life
did she even go on the last holiday her and saffron planned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mostly lurk here but I noticed that during the croc show at Australia zoo Ana/Callum cut out the welcome to country and the Aboriginal dance and cut straight to the bleeping Wiggles. I know because Haz left part of it in in her vlog. I find it really disrespectful.. you want to ‘experience’ our culture but you cut out the most important part! We have the oldest surviving culture here and especially as a Brit she should know better surely.

Reactions: 35
View attachment 1747368
Not someone recommending her for I’m a celeb 2023 on Ant and Dec’s live 😂😂😂😂
lol wtf, why does anyone actually think she’ll be any good in there???? she was as dry as a plain cream cracker when she did locked in, why do people think she would actually be entertaining? 🤣 i refuse to believe people genuinely think she’s got a good personality because it’s clear that she really really hasn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her thinking the picture of Robert Irwin as a baby was Steve Irwin as a baby. She literally doesn’t have a clue does she. It’s painful

Oh and the toxic behaviour continues when byron threw the big multipack of crisps at her head and once again muggins just laughed it off
Byron is an absolute bully towards Ana , he uses the fact she fancies him to get freebies .

Reactions: 17
It’s clear she cba doing any activities & is only really wanting to sit around and shop. She keeps saying she’s ‘craving a day of doing nothing’ ?? Why would you fly to the other side of the world to do nothing? 😂 it’s all about the image & obsessive purchases. Doing a haul and buying things like cargo pants while backpacking Australia… give me strength x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.