Anastasia Kingsnorth #64 Wearing jumpers down under, but flashing her fanny in Manny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @laulau29 I made it rhyme though

Recap
- She's been in Aus for nearly 3 weeks. Though she doesn't seem too excited unless the others are.
- Been wearing black jumpers most of the time
- Did another Lounge Ad. One of her videos was 18 minutes and she spent the first half flogging Lounge. Subscribers were not happy from the comments
- She didn't want post her sky diving photos because it wasn't 💫aesthetic💫
- Getting her boobs out more in Aus. Because if you're looking at those you aren't looking at her face
- Shes looking ruff in Aus. She needs vitamin D and I don't mean 🍆

Ana in Aus
image (1).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
guys don’t give her credit for not wearing makeup on a night out, she’s not letting her skin breathe she’s just copying everyone else, if they all went out with full faces of makeup on she’d do the same🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 50
guys don’t give her credit for not wearing makeup on a night out, she’s not letting her skin breathe she’s just copying everyone else, if they all went out with full faces of makeup on she’d do the same🤭
Actually you’re right 😭 No originality about her whatsoever… Ana no props for you this time

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was coming on to say this 😂 I am actually shocked she didn’t wear makeup as she’d think she’d get more male attention than the others..

and yet again she goes on about how she’s had too much to drink however I can guarantee we will see her stood in the corner filming her ‘wild night out’ completely sober and on her own. She baffles me. I am still waiting for a wild sex story of how she’s had a whirlwind romance in Australia which she absolutely cannot tell as it’s just too crazy 😐 I don’t get the impression she’s enjoying herself at all. AlthoughI did see she added a pop of colour (a brown bikini top ✨) into her exciting colourful aus wardrobe, cant wait to see what the fashion influencer does next! So deserving of the ridiculous money she gets every boring fashion ad! Love you ana

(also your profile pictures just made me howl)

Reactions: 15
If we weren’t already sure enough that cleanliness isn’t Ana’s top priority… she lost her toiletry bag 🤣 What a muppet

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s shopping in her newest video - saying she needs a pop of colour in her clothes so she’s bought only white clothes. Wow groundbreaking. Would be great to see her branch out of the monochrome, and maybe… have some fun

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Please tell me that she’s just done a horrendous job of applying fake tan and that’s not grime around her hair line? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s so unfit, it’s ridiculous!

also, of course, being the basic b that she is, Byron Bay was her ✨favourite place✨ ✨almost felt like home✨

Reactions: 7
How funny as soon as people start commenting about her lack of colour in the clothes she’s brought to Australia and the fact she’s still wearing black hoodies etc, she has suddenly decided to go shopping for more “colour” (the clothes she’s bought are white but whatever). She literally does not have one original thought of her own, does she? She literally irritates me just watching her, nevermind being stuck on holiday with her for like 6 weeks.

Reactions: 25
So she’s one of them irritating people who constantly moan on a walk or when they have to do any physical activity.. explains why she is so lazy at home. Why would you not atleast attempt 30 mins a day on the treadmill for example if you knew you were going on this super active trip instead of moaning constantly?! Each to their own of course but I’d rather not hear her complain on this completely free holiday to australia about not being able to walk up the steps & being unable to sit down and relax. Jfc

please tell me why gym wear brands continue to sponsor her.

Also she’s in Australia, ofc you’re going to do many activities!
Traveling 23h to just chill at the hostel would be such a wasted opportunity
It’s not as if you’re going to Spain which is close to England and you can go whenever you want to! If you’re in Australia surely you want to make the most of it???

Reactions: 11
Also she’s in Australia, ofc you’re going to do many activities!
Traveling 23h to just chill at the hostel would be such a wasted opportunity
It’s not as if you’re going to Spain which is close to England and you can go whenever you want to! If you’re in Australia surely you want to make the most of it???
I guarantee she will be back to Aus sometime in 2023 likely with Julie and Atticus if she can't convince Saff, so then they can do a more luxe style holiday.

I saw her comment that they fly from Cairns and out of Melbourne (layover only) so defs wants to come back ASAP.

I think she'd enjoy Melbourne and Perth more, so I hope she does get to come back and have the holiday she wants to.

Reactions: 11
Stop trying to tan you bleeping idiot! Australia is a place where you can’t walk around in a bikini all day in the summer because you will burn! Your mother has had skin cancer.
I do think that she looks better. She looks slightly less bloated and her face has caught the sun. She just needs to ditch the false eyelashes. I did notice that she said that her stomach was bad as soon as she went back to the processed foods.
It’s hilarious that she is so unfit! 😂

Reactions: 20
also where the duck is the maccas mukbang ana? it's been 3 weeks.

• Haha
Lost my bag in Australia... except I didn't xx

How has she managed to make Australia look BORING? she is definitely having the worst time but of course she 'doesn't want to come home!'

40 minutes of supermarkets, gas stations, eating and NO DOING??? can't even have an opinion on TimTams without being corrected and deciding they taste like penguins in the UK

Also the shell necklace is killing me, not an original bone in her body and sO QUirKy

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.