Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
What’s this about Ana being SA’d? I don’t get it? Not to argue over semantics but if it’s the clip of her getting her top pulled down for a split second, please think carefully before you use the word ‘assault’ lol. I agree that it’s not right of course, but the ‘assault’ in sexual assault is a very strong word and to me has connotations of violence.. think it’s quite invalidating to group that event into the same term as people who’ve been r9ped.
Disagree. 100%.

She had her breast exposed, in a public place, against her will. That is sexual assault.

As someone who has been the victim of the worst kind of sexual assault, I do not feel invalidated by someone describing Ana’s sexual assault as a sexual assault. It is exactly what it was.

It is more invalidating to victims of sexual assault that you are minimising what happened to Ana by suggesting it doesn’t qualify as one because someone else has had it worse. If it had been a stranger and not Byron who had done it it would quite rightly be a criminal investigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

tusk

Part of me wants to feel sorry for Ana for being hit with a shoe, being exposed in public by Byron and it is horrible what's he done, but then another part of me doesn't feel sorry for her because every one of them is all at fault. Including Ana who didn't even want to go to AUS in the first place. Also, she's the one wearing the bikini constantly and in a public place like that, you just wouldn't. No matter how hot the weather is. Especially when there might be young people about.

At the end of the day, these lot are just chavs who happen to be so-called influencers. Plain and simple. They don't care, they'll do anything for attention whether positive or negative.

None of them have worked a real's day work week in their lives, never earned a month to month paycheck, and have not matured at all and are still living in the popular kid at school la-la land except, they're making bucks ton of money by making lazy content and eating fast food constantly. It's not healthy.

They all get off each other whether to climb the social media or use each other for clout and follow the trends.

They need to grow up and realise they're adults, not children anymore but they won't.
What? She deserves to be publicly exposed because she has gone on a holiday she didn’t originally want to? She deserves to be publicly exposed because she’s wearing a bikini? She deserves to be publicly exposed because she’s a chav? Because she seems not to care? Because she’s never worked? Because she eats fast food?

Sorry I don’t wanna be rude maybe I’m missing something but none of these feel like good reasons as to why something that’s pretty much SA doesn’t matter

• Heart
Reactions: 98

mfd

I’m sorry but that’s not right at all. Yes, some do but when people are constantly being cruel about the way she looks then no, that’s not the case. An unedited photo or video footage is released and people go in hard on the way she looks. She’s been no makeup and natural hair for the Australia trip and people have been more nasty than ever. She’s releasing footage and photos unedited and people are still being nasty. I see more horrible stuff said about her natural self than I do about her photoshopped self

This you on the saffy b thread commenting about her appearance? 🫢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Ccapf

VIP Member
Pulling her breast out in public and smacking her in the face with a bottle has made me rage! I don't even like this girl but are we really okay with sexual assault, physical assault and bullying? This is going to far now. I'm actually shaking cause I didn't expect to see that. I genuinely didn't. Where is Julie to say she needs to distance herself from these people. They're not your friends Ana...

Reactions: 84
What’s this about Ana being SA’d? I don’t get it? Not to argue over semantics but if it’s the clip of her getting her top pulled down for a split second, please think carefully before you use the word ‘assault’ lol. I agree that it’s not right of course, but the ‘assault’ in sexual assault is a very strong word and to me has connotations of violence.. think it’s quite invalidating to group that event into the same term as people who’ve been r9ped.
This isn’t a game of who had it worse… sexual assault is sexual assault regardless of how ‘bad’ it was. I’m sorry you experienced something horrible but that doesn’t give you the right to say something isn’t sexual assault just because you had it worse. Again, this is why people don’t come forward when something has happened to them.

yes assault is linked to violence but it shouldn’t be… I know someone that was raped and it was anything but violent… does that mean she didn’t get assaulted?? It’s different for everybody, sexual assault isn’t as black and white as you’ve painted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

doodlebug

VIP Member
I actually can’t believe Byron literally just grabbed her boob and exposed her like that. You can’t hide behind being a gay man and think that’s funny. That is so disrespectful and humiliating to do. What on earth?! I agree with whoever said even Haz was shocked at that

Reactions: 74
Part of me wants to feel sorry for Ana for being hit with a shoe, being exposed in public by Byron and it is horrible what's he done, but then another part of me doesn't feel sorry for her because every one of them is all at fault. Including Ana who didn't even want to go to AUS in the first place. Also, she's the one wearing the bikini constantly and in a public place like that, you just wouldn't. No matter how hot the weather is. Especially when there might be young people about.

At the end of the day, these lot are just chavs who happen to be so-called influencers. Plain and simple. They don't care, they'll do anything for attention whether positive or negative.

None of them have worked a real's day work week in their lives, never earned a month to month paycheck, and have not matured at all and are still living in the popular kid at school la-la land except, they're making bucks ton of money by making lazy content and eating fast food constantly. It's not healthy.

They all get off each other whether to climb the social media or use each other for clout and follow the trends.

They need to grow up and realise they're adults, not children anymore but they won't.
How many more of you are going to suggest that she deserved it? You’re all fucking vile if you genuinely think this.

No wonder people don’t come forward about sexual assault these days. STOP VICTIM BLAMING.

I don’t give a toss how much you hate Ana, this is not okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

roryangel

VIP Member
A dream come true 🥺
i remember when i was younger i said to my mum ‘i’m gonna host a slot on bbc radio 1 on christmas day with a bunch of random tiktokers’ and now it’s finally come true 🥺🤍 manifesting really works 🫶 can’t believe this is my life eeeeekkk

• Haha
Reactions: 70
WE ARE ALL EARS. DO TELL
I was a food runner and the waitress serving her section asked me to switch with her because she’s been in the restaurant before and was just rude to everyone. So I took over, they’d already had their drinks order taken to I went over to take their food order to be ignored 3 times, I just walked away to help other diners. 5 mins later went back to try again and one of her mates said “it’s about time it’s not even that busy” and they all laughed so I explained they all ignored me 3 times before so I had to assume they weren’t ready to order. Took their order (without receiving a single please or thank you) and we used to give these free drink samples out which 2 of them decided they’d pour directly onto the table instead of drinking. They’d received their food so I went back to their table to make sure everything was good for them to which the lovely Sophie said “I’ve had nicer but you’d have to actually give me time to eat the food”… our rule was to do a check back roughly 3 bites into the meal so if it was cold, not what they ordered or something was wrong then we could actually sort it before the rest of the table finish eating. I then thought they’d all finished eating so I went over and asked if they were all finished and how it was and one of the group lifted up their half eaten meal and pulled a face whilst making a rather offensive noise, I apologised and said I’d come back shortly (to make it clear nobody was eating and all of their cutlery was placed as if they were finished). They finally finished so I cleared their table and offered a desert menu “no” was all they said, so I printed the bill and left it in their table. My manager then approached me and said they’d complained that I never offered to split the bill for them so I went over to apologise and hand them the bill split, they all paid with a ridiculous amount of change and to the penny might I add and left the table in an absolute state. They also ignored my colleague who was at the door, opened it for them and said goodbye. Whilst they weren’t customers from hell they were rude and clearly thought everyone was below them

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

cherished

so her just wearing a bikini means someone is allowed to pull it down and expose her in public???? literally what are you even saying 😭

Reactions: 67

wateryocean

CLASSIC, ABSOLUTELY CLASSIC

outsider: your behaviour to that person is not acceptable.
abuser: i understand that i'm committing abusive acts but if you knew our relationship you'd understand that abuse has been normalized by me

• Heart
Reactions: 66