Anastasia Kingsnorth #64 Wearing jumpers down under, but flashing her fanny in Manny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to bet that one of Ana's "friends" took her toiletry bag out and hid it on her because they thought it'd be funny?

Reactions: 55
She always says about one of her boobs being bigger than the other but I can’t really see any difference?

Reactions: 3
Ana Australia 22… “I got a pot noodle just to have in bed later” living the dream there girl 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ana Australia 22… “I got a pot noodle just to have in bed later” living the dream there girl 😂
She referred to a microwave carbonara as ‘unbelievable’, she’s so easily pleased I’m not surprised she want to just eat a pot noodle in bed. She really shouldn’t staying in the UK… she’s making Australia look boring

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I think the first vlog when she gets back to Manchester will be very telling, she won’t be able to stop herself from complaining. The only time she seems to be enjoying herself is when she’s buying crap at the 7/11 or eating a Maccies

Its obvious they aren’t the perfect group of friends as they would like you to think. I find it sad how she keeps saying she didn’t pack properly - I went backpacking when I left school with a big group of mates and we shared all of our clothes, toiletries etc. No one was left feeling like that.

Reactions: 25
Her thinking the picture of Robert Irwin as a baby was Steve Irwin as a baby. She literally doesn’t have a clue does she. It’s painful

Oh and the toxic behaviour continues when byron threw the big multipack of crisps at her head and once again muggins just laughed it off

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Her thinking the picture of Robert Irwin as a baby was Steve Irwin as a baby. She literally doesn’t have a clue does she. It’s painful

Oh and the toxic behaviour continues when byron threw the big multipack of crisps at her head and once again muggins just laughed it off
I noticed that too.

I know Ana can be very unlikable but I think it's due to the company she keeps and I feel really bad for her that she thinks these assholes are her friends. They're using her for clout, and making fun of her at her expense. I feel kind of protective over her as she's my baby sisters age and it makes me so sad to think that she's being treated in the way she is and it's so obvious to others but not to her.

I KNOW Julie has probably made comments. My mum would.

She referred to a microwave carbonara as ‘unbelievable’, she’s so easily pleased I’m not surprised she want to just eat a pot noodle in bed. She really shouldn’t staying in the UK… she’s making Australia look boring
No stop it did she actually 😂😂😂 i cba how does she eat the most average foods constantly and call them unreal and unbelievable it’s so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No stop it did she actually 😂😂😂 i cba how does she eat the most average foods constantly and call them unreal and unbelievable it’s so embarrassing
Honestly my sister ate a wotsit the other days and said ‘this wotsit is just unreal’… I was mortified until I realised she was taking the piss out of Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guys the only reason she’s tagged along with those idiots to Australia for six weeks is to try and get a tan 🙄 it’s all a cover up. She’s moaned an abundance of times about not being able to tan and how all her other friends tan so well. Grow up you weirdo and bloody enjoy your undeserved gifted holiday you goblin 🤬

The skin on her face jeez it makes me feel queasy 🤮 needs a good #gifted bubble bath and a sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole “not coming home” shtick just goes to show that she wants her audience to be jealous of her, and thinks we all live vicariously through her. It’s so fake! It’s clear from her vlogs that she’s not having a great time. To boast about it seems to be one of the main reasons she ever does anything. To show off. To make us all wish we were her. She can’t grasp that no one gives a duck, and that most adults wouldn’t drag themselves on a holiday that they know they wouldn’t enjoy.

There’s some people in this world that are just unnaturally pretty.. unfortunately for Anna, she’s one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm absolutely dying at Ana staying at Art Factory in Byron Bay. Last time I stayed there half the hostel was on LSD 😭 I can just picture her trying to fit in with the hippies passing joints around, taking a drag cause everyone else is doing it and then having a coughing fit💀🍄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The whole “not coming home” shtick just goes to show that she wants her audience to be jealous of her, and thinks we all live vicariously through her. It’s so fake! It’s clear from her vlogs that she’s not having a great time. To boast about it seems to be one of the main reasons she ever does anything. To show off. To make us all wish we were her. She can’t grasp that no one gives a duck, and that most adults wouldn’t drag themselves on a holiday that they know they wouldn’t enjoy.
JEALOUS R YAAAA 🗣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.