Anastasia Kingsnorth #60 Vape in hand, drowning in fake tan and still no man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1500774Bit off topic, watched Ana’s recent vlog and what’s up with her fake tan 😳
Patchy on her hands and face and streaks down her arms - needs to bin it.
How often is she using that stuff 😬 seems like every vlog or post she needs to wash it off(or just have a wash in general 🤭)
I don't think Anyone uses it as often as she does and definitely doesn't regularly leave it looking an absolute mess everytime.
Did she actually go out in public looking like that 😳 😬

Reactions: 10
She’ll be absolutely fine and nothing will come of it. If Elle Darby can come back from her scandal of offending multiple groups of people, then Anas is nothing.

Reactions: 17
I haven't watched her new video purely because I find it disgusting. I'm thankful I don't have to buy the range but I'll definitely swap items as long as there's enough stock for the families that need it. I just can't stand her anymore. I used to love her 24 hours blue foods etc videos. Now she's just a twit.

Reactions: 6
Shoutout to twitter for jumping on her too. Her YouTube channel is collapsing under her feet, I’ve thought several times- what is her plan B? “I’m hoping YouTube will branch into other things” when she’s given these chances (the mess that was locked in) she just shrivels up under the pressure. She needs a dose of reality, asap

Reactions: 17
Coming later, but just watched her Asda vid this morning
Needless to say, no matter what's the topic, her videos are always half assed
Her attempt to describe food is ridiculous, seriously girl open a dictionary
And last but not least, I agree with all your comments saying that she sees everything as a TikTok challenge whilst she doesn't realise that buying cheap unbranded food is the reality for many people in this time and age

She's so out of touch it's painful

Reactions: 12
The fact people are commenting “so happy the food challenges are back!”on the video.. And she’s liking them?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
i lost these threads for a few months but just saw the tab article on her so ... hey ... how y'all doin...

eta. i haven't watched the vid but she could've easily done a tasteful 'a week of meals using only asda's new essentials range' but she doesnt know how to cook a decent meal from scratch or use her brain for a second and think 'hmm, am i about to fetishise food poverty?'

Reactions: 10
And the worst thing is that her management are aware. It’s in the comments of the video, all over Twitter and now the news and all Ana has done today is post about her exciting meeting for more money making opportunities

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Doing my bit to spread awareness that these challenges are not welcome…my last tiktok had over 1.4millions views 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
i know y’all go on about her buying pre made sauce, but the grated cheese baffles me the most. It’s cheaper to buy a block and grate it yourself

Reactions: 19
She's not had the best role model in Julie I suppose. Not exactly the best cook and doubt she's taught her anything of value in the time she lived at home. She's had to learn for herself and she's not doing a great job.😬
She should probably take cooking classes.
The video on the other hand. Lack of thought, common sense and reality.
Again from Julie...
Julie has done a great job with her kids hasn't she! So humble, well adjisted, down to earth and with life skills.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think there was any malice intended or an attempt to shame, but she is extremely naive. She got away with the last video because she was still living at home and was the girl with a dream. Now she is wealthy, thinking about buying her own property and we are in a cost of living crisis. She should never have made the video. She seems to get a free pass from her fans because she was apparently poor herself once.
I don’t think that her management would have much of a clue either. I’m sure that her manager has £50K plus salary so probably isn’t feeling the pinch either. I doubt that Ana runs every video idea passed her either.
Ana needs to wake up and smell the coffee!

Reactions: 27
Why’s she eating a yoghurt pot with a serving spoon?
That also bothered me. I don't think I've ever seen anyone eat yoghurt out of a pot like that with anything but a little spoon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.