Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whisperchat

VIP Member
Her advice is so shit and she’s so out of touch with peoples ACTUAL REALITY giving period pain advice ‘just don’t do anything straining just take it easy don’t do too much just sit and watch Netflix’ ok Ana so what about the girls/women who watch your videos who work proper full time jobs and physically cannot just sit around and watch Netflix all day. What about the people who have no choice but to work through the pain?! Not everyone can just sit on their arse and order maccy d’s 8 times a day like you hun. Sorry to break it to you. Life ain’t that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

whisperchat

VIP Member
Calm down Freya.. Keep your blazer on fs
Keep your blazer on 😭😭😭😭

Did anyone see in Byron’s vlog when they were lying in bed and Haz spat the water all over Ana?? And Ana just fucking took it like a mug?? Then Haz was like ‘byron told me to do it heheh’ These people don’t like her. They’re constantly taking the piss out of her and she accepts it because she’s desperate for mates. If that was me I would have got up and dashed my whole drink straight over her head.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
CC66215B-3C7E-428B-A4F0-6F6972E82EE3.jpeg
Bit off topic, watched Ana’s recent vlog and what’s up with her fake tan 😳
Patchy on her hands and face and streaks down her arms - needs to bin it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
such a positive role model thats definitely equipped to give advice about self love and confidence :love:

BeFunky-collage (1).jpg

(also ana, eating on the floor next to an open toilet is a new low, even for you)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Lol1998

Not everyone loves the royals. Personally I’m not mourning someone who bails out pedophiles 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not defending her just saying

• Heart
Reactions: 68

areyoujoking

VIP Member
She couldn’t even be bothered to workout the total price of the meal. When she plated up she said ‘I’m not sure how much this was all together’ ok so find out? Put some effort into your content and take a minute to do these things for your viewers. I thought the whole point of the video was for it to be informative?? Also is she forgetting that Julie used to only buy ASDA food, so unsure as to why she’s acting like it’s a huge challenge for her.

Reactions: 68
First assumption - “Being a YouTuber runs in the family?” … how dare they completely fail mention nanny’s channel ? 3 generations so far not just Ana and mejulie !

• Haha
Reactions: 66

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
‘manchester’s in a bit of a heatwave at the moment’ 😭😭😭i stg why does this girl think manchester is it’s own continent, she does it everytime the uk is having extreme weather and it makes me laugh everytime

also her complaining about how hot her flat is and she’s wearing a long sleeve black top? make it make sense

for the people defending her clickbaiting the title of the asda food video as a ‘challenge’ and saying she did a disclaimer that it’s not a challenge, she says in this video she’s ‘bringing back the 24 hour challenges’ and that she ‘recently did the cheapest food and most expensive food’ so not only does she yet again refer to eating the cheap asda food as a challenge, but it’s looking like we can expect a most expensive food challenge soon too

not her saying ‘i made a caeser salad… well… it is a caeser salad it just has a different dressing’ ???? babe a caeser salad has caeser dressing ??? if you add honey mustard as a dressing then it would technically be a honey mustard salad???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Jadew

Chatty Member
Ana please, if there’s one thing you should do it’s to get rid of these sunglasses ASAP…. ASAP 😂😂😂😂😂😩😩😩😩 (Byrons recent blog)
B067AEFA-5126-4BFF-A3E8-FD3693E0078A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Its called a fucking guide colour, shes obviously just not washed it off yet, how dumb can you actually be. you are so jealous of her, if you dont like her, dont watch her, simple as. you really seem like her biggest fan the way your ALWAYS talking about her. leave her be, live your life. what if someone was talking about one of your family members like this, shes someones daughter snd sister. your disgusting, not her tan. STAY JEL HUNNY XXXX

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Ana needs to stop making her awful repeated unoriginal videos

Pack her bags

And go on this 'backpacking' travelling she keeps going on about

Seeing Ana go to a different country like thailand and actually give original content could actually save her dying career.

What is she genuinely doing with herself now?

Making boring ass repeated videos, drinking, and shagging ugly lads all day??? Oh and letting haz and byron take the piss out of her.

If i was in Ana's position, i'd actually go on this backpack travel, instead of just keeping going on about it.

But this is Ana, she won't do anything unless she's paid for it. And if she does, she'll still manage to make it boring.

My god she's a bore.
Ana’s idea of backpacking will be:
- clothes in a designer backpack
- flying first/business class
- paying for Haz, Byron, Callum and Freya to go with her
- stay in a private room in a hostel for a few days but hating it
- then staying in amazing villas with infinity pools
- taking taxis everywhere
- eating a McDonald’s in every country
- complaining how nothing beats the big tasty
- days out to the most instagramable places in each country
- copying other Influencers posts
- partying every night and then complaining about how she is hung over so just going to chill for the day
- constantly saying how the fresh smoothies/juices or açai bowls are the best thing she’s ever had
- having a week or so ‘offline’ to enjoy herself and reflect on her opportunity to travel, but also liking other peoples posts on Instagram
- Atticus cameo on face time
- coming home after a few weeks and doing a ‘coming home from backpacking and surprising my family’ video

anyone else have any ideas?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

whisperchat

VIP Member
Hi Ana/MeJulie/Atticus,

Lovely for you to join us on this glorious Friday. Most of us here are about to start/have already started our tough shifts of the day at work (not that you would know what a proper working day is).

Stay bitter.

Lots of love,

Tattlers who see through your shit 💋

P.S. the tan is absolutely awful please shut up. Ta.
Screaming that you called out atticus for writing this 😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

mySON

Chatty Member
i don't usually like Atticus but in the recent video when he said 'wasn't this question for mummy' when ana made it about herself, cracked me up

• Haha
Reactions: 61