Anastasia Kingsnorth #60 Vape in hand, drowning in fake tan and still no man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone notice the amount of lies she tells herself.

'Me and Haz are going to the ivy Asia, omg we literally always order so much food.' I'm sure they had about 4 plates between them.

'I'm going to shower my tan off tonight' I'm sorry but don't believe you hun.

when she did her youtubers decide my order video ages ago I'll always remember when she asked Molly Mae what she should get and she said the popcorn halloumi from Firefly in Manchester and she shared a snip of the message Molly Mae sent to her on screen and Ana replied saying 'omg I've heard of that, i love it there' or something along those lines but i don't think she realised she shared that part of the message and then afterwards said to Freya I've never been or heard of the popcorn halloumi but i bet its nice 🙃

omg how embarrassing I genuinely have second hand embarrassment 😭

Reactions: 8
She must have pulled a few strings because all of a sudden everyone on Twitter is jumping to her defence

it is definitely brain dead that she’s sitting there by that large teddy statue that serves no purpose that probably could pay off my rent for 3 months, wearing a designer hoodie. I actually use the supermarket brand stuff as I can’t afford to have branded all the time and it really does help. If she donated what she earns from this video to a charity instead of banking off of it then she would be a descent person.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just catching up so sorry if this has been mentioned already, but spending £20 on one days worth of food is not relatable at all, some people spend that amount on their weekly shop :unsure:

Also, she pointed out how the bag of potatoes were 99p, this is the same as Aldi prices so just shows she doesn’t shop in pleases like Aldi or Lidl and picks her beloved overpriced Tesco

Reactions: 21
Also, she pointed out how the bag of potatoes were 99p, this is the same as Aldi prices so just shows she doesn’t shop in pleases like Aldi or Lidl and picks her beloved overpriced Tesco
Tbh you can easily get a 99p bag of potatoes from Tesco, it's just bog standard pricing for potatoes

Reactions: 14
Tbh you can easily get a 99p bag of potatoes from Tesco, it's just bog standard pricing for potatoes
I was just going to say this, potatoes are literally that price anywhere, sometimes even cheaper lol

It frustrates me when MEJULIE buys frozen jacket potatoes for like £3 bcos there Mccains. it's just a potatoe, you can do fresh ones in the oven for so much cheaper. Baking potatoes are so cheap

Reactions: 17
I only shop at Aldi so didn’t know this! Strange how their essentials range is similar pricing to other supermarkets, makes her video pointless 😂

Reactions: 5
She also didn’t sell the range very well that pasta she made looking bleeping horrific and she knew it she took 2 fork fills and cut the clip she deffo threw it all in the bin 🤣🤣

Also her eating a cold pasty in the car knocked me sick and again you could see it knocked her sick because again 2 bites and the clip ended again she definitely threw that away

Very strange video her name is all over my Twitter today

Reactions: 14
one of the worst parts about the video is her RATING the food, for a lot of people that meal is their only option

Reactions: 44
can’t believe she said that pizza ect were over cooked and crispy when they were RAW

• Haha
Reactions: 27
one of the worst parts about the video is her RATING the food, for a lot of people that meal is their only option
literally, one of the main reasons people are so upset by it is because you know for a fact that she’s gonna go back to ordering 100 takeaways a week and not having to worry about how much money she’s spending!

essentially judging the cheapest food that some people have no choice but to live off purely for content and then she can go back to buying tescos finest etc 🙄 not cool

Reactions: 18
CC66215B-3C7E-428B-A4F0-6F6972E82EE3.jpeg
Bit off topic, watched Ana’s recent vlog and what’s up with her fake tan 😳
Patchy on her hands and face and streaks down her arms - needs to bin it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.