Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is really strange how it's only going to her face though... usually when women gain weight, it goes to their thighs/bum/stomach/boobs. Never seen it go to someone's face so much, like what is happening there?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It can happen when you're eating a lot of sodium laden foods, I'd bet that's what it is.

Reactions: 6
Iv not watched but did she use her burger sauce?? Or is it still unopened and kept like a trophy 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just watched Saffron’s 24hrs eating Easter foods, not usually a big fan but wanted to watch for a comparison. It completely puts Ana’s to shame! I mean Ana should be embarrassed😂😬 The fact that Saffron managed proper meals (bunny crumpets for breakfast etc) and didn’t just eat chocolate shows what a half assed attempt Ana made. Honestly don’t understand how I use to like this girl🙄

Reactions: 27
THAT whole video proved how lazy she is with videos. She literally cooked a burger that was already made. All she had to do was make the patty and add the sauce??! Oh not forgetting the chips. She's MAD.

I make better burgers on a daily for my family and I am only slightly older than her. Its not exactly hard to make a meat burger ffs.

Just watched Saffron’s 24hrs eating Easter foods, not usually a big fan but wanted to watch for a comparison. It completely puts Ana’s to shame! I mean Ana should be embarrassed😂😬 The fact that Saffron managed proper meals (bunny crumpets for breakfast etc) and didn’t just eat chocolate shows what a half assed attempt Ana made. Honestly don’t understand how I use to like this girl🙄
Exactly. I feel like Saffron's mum helps a lot with what she can turn in to proper food but now Saffron has picked up the skill of doing that herself. Ana is still so clueless about everything in life, its shocking she thinks its acceptable to eat chocolate for 24 hours.

Reactions: 11
Atticus is by far the most annoying child ever. He's literally just a weird child. Those chips looked disgusting, no way did they taste like McDonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lmao at how people are thanking her for the recipe. It's not rocket science to know what the inside of a burger consists of :ROFLMAO:.
Lol, I literally thought this to myself... like, why was she was SO amazed that she was able to make a cheeseburger with already shaped meat patties & some pre-made fries in the oven? It's basic cooking honestly...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Atticus

Pleasw sponsor us
Follow my mum and sister on Instagram

How brainwashed is this child?

If you guys didnt know its nearly my birthday

And? Your a spoilt brat it's just another day when you get gifts every day anyway

And yes. Its 6am and I'm ranting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I honestly think the sole purpose of her video was to say that you can make a maccies at home quite easily. It’s her attitude towards the cooking like it’s the most skilful thing she’s ever done that’s laughable and I doubt it tasted JUST like a Big Mac with what she used just looks like a standard burger and chips to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure she's put a face mask on and had a pamper day every day since lockdown was announced, my skin would be crying

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.