Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really think she should do her hair a favour and go for the chop, it suits her, would clear most of her dead ends & makes her look a lot more mature!
She could afford decent extensions too if she fancied a change. Look at Molly Mae from love island, her hairs beautiful even though it's mostly extensions. Wont happen unless its gifted though.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else who cannot stand atticus? Such a brat. Cannot even eat new foods or try anything without causing a big fuss. Julies parenting is done so wrong, you see so many other families on YouTube with kids the same age as atticus and they have a normal diet and are very normal in general, whenever he is around Ana he seems to shout and butt in. Saw the video of going out for the nans birthday and they had to get attic is a McDonald’s before and he just ate chips in the restaurant???? Julie is a very selfish woman, happy for her child to spend thousands on her. Pay the rent, take advantage of her, make ana pay for all the challenges and she provides nothing. I recall ana saying Julie doesn’t work because she goes to college but adult college courses usually take place in the evening times for after work and yet she always seems to be home during the day!!

Reactions: 34
Anyone else who cannot stand atticus? Such a brat. Cannot even eat new foods or try anything without causing a big fuss. Julies parenting is done so wrong, you see so many other families on YouTube with kids the same age as atticus and they have a normal diet and are very normal in general, whenever he is around Ana he seems to shout and butt in. Saw the video of going out for the nans birthday and they had to get attic is a McDonald’s before and he just ate chips in the restaurant???? Julie is a very selfish woman, happy for her child to spend thousands on her. Pay the rent, take advantage of her, make ana pay for all the challenges and she provides nothing. I recall ana saying Julie doesn’t work because she goes to college but adult college courses usually take place in the evening times for after work and yet she always seems to be home during the day!!
Atticus' diet is very much a product of his environment. They make such a big fuss over him not eating certain products and then when they encourage him to eat stuff, they build it up so much that he must get overwhelmed with it. They need to STOP making it a big deal when he eats something new or tries something new. That VLOG were Ana was going to give him something if he ate whatever food was put in front of him was everything you shouldn't do.

Reactions: 16
Atticus is the most irritating child, they treat him like a baby. They’ve taught him no manners, and it’ll all go downhill with MeJulie home schooling him

Reactions: 25
10000%. He’s annoying af and bratty.

Reactions: 18
Does she realise that in her most recent tiktok her top is entirely see through?
That tik tok 🙃🙄. She’s still got it up when people have commented directly saying her top is see-through......... definitely won’t get a big break if she carries on this way. In ten years time she’ll look back at herself and be so embarrassed!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Honestly me!! I felt so bad thinking it bc he’s a child and it’s not really his fault, it’s the way he was raised by his mum and sister🤷🏽‍♀️ But when he says in anas videos “what would you rate it out of 10” it makes me wanna just tell him to shut the duck up 🙄😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That 24 best friend video is it a ad more then a Control video as they both use the same Beauty Thing init 🤨. And the tiktok new dance Anna keep doin we’re look like she gunna brake her back why dose no one else do that move over the top as her

atticus and the food Iv notice half the time he don’t try it or take the smallest Amount off the top and says rate it out of 10 And alway 10 and he not even tryed it

Reactions: 6
😇 It probably doesn’t help that Bratticus is the spit n image of meJulie so it just makes you want to roundhouse kick him in the face that much more 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That 24 best friend video is it a ad more then a Control video as they both use the same Beauty Thing init 🤨. And the tiktok new dance Anna keep doin we’re look like she gunna brake her back why dose no one else do that move over the top as her

atticus and the food Iv notice half the time he don’t try it or take the smallest Amount off the top and says rate it out of 10 And alway 10 and he not even tryed it
I was interested in watching the video last night. I clicked on it and then a few minutes in she tried to do a sneaky AD without declaring it... I was like “nope” and went off.

Guys her tiktoks are too cringe for word. She really really wants that tiktok fame.

do you reckon she’s doing all of these dances bcos she’s jealous of saffron

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.