Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont think shes had fillers i think it's the amount of crap food she eats slowly getting to her

Reactions: 11
Um.. this TikTok. Is she really acting like she wants to end her life? Just to make a video and show off pictures of herself. Please correct me if I’m wrong but “do you want it to stop” and then “yes” with sad music. I feel kind of sick
Although this is bad - I am surprised TikTok would make this an available TikTok to make ... or would it be Ana making it? Sorry I'm not great on TikTok lingo like Anaaaa

Reactions: 4
The Julie was still going to B&M until they shut all stores (the day after lockdown was announced) so I don’t think she cares very much. I imagine she’s one of those people calling it a hoax and that it isn’t as bad as the media are making out haha
"Hi it's MeJulie here, just wanted to say that everyone is JEALOUS of me and that's why the country is on lockdown at the moment. Mental health is important but only mine. Use my code 'JULIE69'* for a discount off some knock off tat I'm promoting this week"

*not my age I'm only 35.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe how many times she says in a video ‘my skin is actually so clear right now’ when it’s not. There’s nothing wrong with blemished skin (mine is awful atm) but how can she stand there and just...lie? People can see? If I was a brand I wouldn’t have her as my ambassador.

also this is extremely petty as she can’t help it because she’s never done it before, but her form while exercising was terrible 😂

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe how many times she says in a video ‘my skin is actually so clear right now’ when it’s not. There’s nothing wrong with blemished skin (mine is awful atm) but how can she stand there and just...lie? People can see? If I was a brand I wouldn’t have her as my ambassador.

also this is extremely petty as she can’t help it because she’s never done it before, but her form while exercising was terrible 😂
I agree, it’s not even clear skin for her because we’ve seen it a lot clearer than that

Reactions: 8
She’s asking for video ideas on Instagram again. Says she has some ‘sick’ ideas. Can’t wait for those...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s biding her time for a break ie what Saffron had. Trouble is , will she get it? (Like Saff did) and also - is there a plan B? Because YouTube Vlogging won’t be around forever and if she doesn’t get a break then what will she do?

She’s biding her time for a break ie what Saffron had. Trouble is , will she get it? (Like Saff did) and also - is there a plan B? Because YouTube Vlogging won’t be around forever and if she doesn’t get a break then what will she do?
When I say what Saffron had I mean strictly

Reactions: 6
She’s biding her time for a break ie what Saffron had.

She won't get a big break. Her image isn't clean cut like Saffrons who is sensibly managed by her mum who has some sense unlike MeJulie. Ana is all over the place, not only does she not have her own personality but she's constantly changing her audience based on the platform. On Insta, she's trying to be an insta 'baddie' YouTuber whereas on Youtube she tries to appear as wholesome as possible to appeal to that family image with Atticus and her mother. Her Tiktok is just a MESS, I don't know what she's trying to do on that. Producers (like the BBC/ITV) want someone who's wholesome and provides fun family content with little to no scandal and no half naked pictures on SM.But good ol' Ana has said she wants to go on Love Island lmao - someone needs to tell her they wouldn't even give her a second glance.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She won't get a big break. Her image isn't clean cut like Saffrons who is sensibly managed by her mum who has some sense unlike MeJulie. Ana is all over the place, not only does she not have her own personality but she's constantly changing her audience based on the platform. On Insta, she's trying to be an insta 'baddie' YouTuber whereas on Youtube she tries to appear as wholesome as possible to appeal to that family image with Atticus and her mother. Her Tiktok is just a MESS, I don't know what she's trying to do on that. Producers (like the BBC/ITV) want someone who's wholesome and provides fun family content with little to no scandal and no half naked pictures on SM.But good ol' Ana has said she wants to go on Love Island lmao - someone needs to tell her they wouldn't even give her a second glance.
Very very well said. So , brings me round to my other point - after YouTube vlogging isn’t a thing anymore - what on earth will she do?

Reactions: 10

When I say what Saffron had I mean strictly
Oh but dont forget we dont know all she does she isnt investing all her money in designer tat, honest! She wont say what else shes doing but trust her it is siiiiiiickkkkkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll probably make an onlyfans soon so she can try her luck with an adult audience.

I don't think she has a clue what she's doing or any long term plan. Asking for video ideas repeatedly on Instagram even though she's the QUEEN of content!? Really?

The lockdown is really exposing her for the half arsed flaky mess she is and I'm living for it.

Also she's been gobbling down more sugary crap and junk food than ever before. The long term health effects are going to be catastrophic. Just look at MeJulie...

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So it has been a few days since her last video now. Has anyone seen her out and about running like she said or was she just chatting her usual shite like normal?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.