Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie went to Home Bargains today with Atticus to buy toys and took him to McDonalds yet was telling everyone in the same story to stay at home?

These people are either so thick they can't see the irony or they're taking the piss. Either way this kind of behaviour is why the government have now increased measures.

Yet a few days ago Ana was going out to get her nails done!? Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
She’s saying her and her mum have a really bad cold and are isolating, but they’ve both been out and about?????? Coronavirus sometimes feels like a cold this girl you know... makes me angry

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She’s saying her and her mum have a really bad cold and are isolating, but they’ve both been out and about?????? Coronavirus sometimes feels like a cold this girl you know... makes me angry
Yepppppp
It’s like this is all some joke to her????

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Julie went to Home Bargains today with Atticus to buy toys and took him to McDonalds yet was telling everyone in the same story to stay at home?

These people are either so thick they can't see the irony or they're taking the piss. Either way this kind of behaviour is why the government have now increased measures.

Yet a few days ago Ana was going out to get her nails done!? Unbelievable.
why does that spoilt child need even MORE toys

• Angry
Reactions: 16
8A64992E-91E9-44DF-803F-9B946039157D.jpeg

Such an attention seeker. She should’ve done that a few days ago instead of getting her nails done

• Angry
Reactions: 24
View attachment 99207
Such an attention seeker. She should’ve done that a few days ago instead of getting her nails done
Stay inside unless it's absolutely urgent like you fancy a meal deal or run out of the most orange shade of foundation that doesnt even match you s little bit guys come on let's all do our bit 💅💅💇‍♀️💇‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
View attachment 99207
It's been actually happening for a while now Ana. Because of people like YOU it's become more stringent.

Ana, I know you'll be reading Tattle lots at the moment as you're bored on Insta asking people for video ideas. Please educate yourself and start acting responsibly. Young people may misguidedly look up to you and as an influencer you need to set a behavioural example.

So far you've made a complete joke of the level of seriousness of the pandemic along with your mother.

I wonder if she'll just return to her old content in the future or if this will force her to re-evaluate her entire existence?

I think a post-virus world will be a very different place and I hope it forces entitled and self absorbed 'influencers' who just consume consume consume to question themselves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Ana said on her stories she got a cold but yet she been out and about most days are u stupid girl or something u should of stay completely at home when u came home from France no brains i swear

Reactions: 17
Jesus, 4 £10 notes and some scratch cards stuck inside a Mother's Day card. Classy. And then a 58" screen TV as a Mother's Day Gift? Surely these 'gifts' just lose their meaning at this point?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just imagine
Your self employed
You make a shed loads of money for not much effort at all
You work from home
The current crisis doesnt affect your ability to do your job or earn money whatsoever
AND YOU STILL CHOOSE TO MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT BEING STUCK INSIDE AND BEING BORED

SORRY ANA, WHILST MYSELF AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS FACE LOOSING OUR JOBS, YOU CARRY ON FEELING SORRY FOR YOUSELF WITH YOUR BUTT UGLY NAILS,A BAG COLLECTION THAT COULD COVER PEOPLES RENT OH AND HAVING TO WORK "SO HARD "ON YOUR CONTENT

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Jesus, 4 £10 notes and some scratch cards stuck inside a Mother's Day card. Classy. And then a 58" screen TV as a Mother's Day Gift? Surely these 'gifts' just lose their meaning at this point?
Me julie probs begged for it

Reactions: 10
She’s so annoying rubbing it in everyone’s faces ‘ooh look what I can afford’ ‘ooh, I bought my mum a 58 inch tv and it’s bigger than I expected’ ‘oooh bet you’re all jealous you can’t buy your mum this’
Like this girl actually makes my blood BOIL. She doesn’t work that hard, she edits 2 crappy videos a week, answers a few emails, puts all her gifted stuff on her instagram maybe 3 times a week, everyone can do that, it’s literally not that hard
Then both her and julie complain they’re bored when they both spend the majority of their time on their arse indoors anyway
Rant over, don’t forget to subscribe and smash this post a huge thumbs up :)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How can her and Julie make videos addressing the comments on here? They are bringing it on themselves and probably still read through and think they are being attacked for no reason and we are supposedly trolling them because we have no self esteem and sad lives!😂 They’re both adults, how can they be SO thick and careless in everything they do.😩 At this point I think they are beyond help. Also why does Julie think she is above the law and where does she get the information from that ‘everyone is overreacting and it’s still okay to go out’ (this was a day before the lockdown). Mad is an understatement🤬

Can’t stand the Barkers but at least they’re a bit more educated and most of them have a good work ethic (excluding Casey & Jed😂). Also imagine how flashy Julie would be if she had an income like the Barkers’ if Ana acts they way she does now with a whiff of her temporary success🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
How can her and Julie make videos addressing the comments on here? They are bringing it on themselves and probably still read through and think they are being attacked for no reason and we are supposedly trolling them because we have no self esteem and sad lives!😂 They’re both adults, how can they be SO thick and careless in everything they do.😩 At this point I think they are beyond help. Also why does Julie think she is above the law and where does she get the information from that ‘everyone is overreacting and it’s still okay to go out’ (this was a day before the lockdown). Mad is an understatement🤬

Can’t stand the Barkers but at least they’re a bit more educated and most of them have a good work ethic (excluding Casey & Jed😂). Also imagine how flashy Julie would be if she had an income like the Barkers’ if Ana acts they way she does now with a whiff of her temporary success🤮
like the saying goes the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'm waiting for a new video, with tv in the background, telling us we are all jealous.

There are certain classes in this world that like to flaunt new founded money. And as the saying goes "money doesn't buy class" or decent eyebrows in Me Julie's case 🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.