Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that? She hasn't even peeled the carrot 🤢
View attachment 100528
LOL, first she was eating plain pasta now she's trying to pretend she is an adventurous eater by adding cold shredded cheese on top of plain pasta... Why does she not eat her pasta with any sauce or seasoning?!

But I guess what do you expect when Me Julie never cooks / can barely cook, takes after her mother.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
LOL, first she was eating plain pasta now she's trying to pretend she is an adventurous eater by adding cold shredded cheese on top of plain pasta... Why does she not eat her pasta with any sauce or seasoning?!

But I guess what do you expect when Me Julie never cooks / can barely cook, takes after her mother.
But the big question is... what would she rate it out of 10????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WTF did I just watch? What a chav! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
SO confused after watching that😑 What was the accent about😩 I think she may just think she’s hilarious.. Shocked Anastasia even posted that and isn’t embarrassed, must be the norm for her😩

Reactions: 5
As a night shift worker, I have to agree with you I'd be really annoyed if some 50 something thought she was being funny hollering out the window whenever she decided everyone should be up. Get a hobby or maybe a vibrator julie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She cant even do original content on tiktok, the same dance 3 times in 6 days.

Also if you're going to do sexualised dancing, don't include your six year old brother in the video. Gross.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She cant even do original content on tiktok, the same dance 3 times in 6 days.

Also if you're going to do sexualised dancing, don't include your six year old brother in the video. Gross.
She thinks how do you rate is Atticus will bring her more views

Reactions: 6
Hate the TikToks with Julie in the background pretending to look moody at Ana’s dancing like they haven’t just planned the whole thing 2 minutes prior

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hate the TikToks with Julie in the background pretending to look moody at Ana’s dancing like they haven’t just planned the whole thing 2 minutes prior
Mejulie needs to spend the time she saves by not working, cooking, parenting or being a productive member of society to practice her acting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Other people: meditating, learning another language

Anna:
Screenshot_20200329-024932_YouTube.jpg

Side note: why is tik tok filled with girls that can't dance or throw it back??? Lawddd Yall weren't born with rhythm....stop 🤣🤣🤣

Exhibit A: everyone dancing to hip hop music just for clout

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh lord I just went on her TikTok for the first time. She CANNOT lip sync to save her life. I don’t know how she watches them back and thinks they’re good enough to upload??? I am cringing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.