Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I just old or
What. Is. The. bleeping. Point. Of. This? o_O
I think I’m getting old too :( I just don’t understand any of it LOL

Also ... I don’t know about you guys but if I was a YouTuber and I ate as much junk as Ana does ... I’d be embarrassed to put it online.
I think it’s to try and show that’s she can ‘act’ so she can break into acting and tv like saffron 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Let’s hope she doesn’t live near any nurses/carers etc coming off a night shift 🙄

Reactions: 15
She doesnt wear her gifter invisiline or whatever its called because she said it hurts no offence but with teeth like that she needs more like proper braces to fix that tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine waking up to a beautiful morning and the first thing you see is that momo looking scrounger hanging out the door.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Thank you for sharing...I wasn't sure I was going to cope without the mejulie content after being blocked for calling out her fake belly toning scam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's just making a mockery of the whole situation. The whole family are GHASTLY. Not a single redeeming feature.

Reactions: 23
I think it’s to try and show that’s she can ‘act’ so she can break into acting and tv like saffron 🤷‍♀️
the faces she did anyone could do them really. i mean, she was just pulling faces, also it was so close up i got scared. she looked like a bloody troll

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.