Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of off topic but I’m watching Haz’s say it or shot it and Ellie seems really sweet! Compared to her Ana and Haz come off really bitchy 😅 her dress was beautiful as well!! Anyone know her Insta because I wanna look 😂

Reactions: 12
@hinch_
Kind of off topic but I’m watching Haz’s say it or shot it and Ellie seems really sweet! Compared to her Ana and Haz come off really bitchy 😅 her dress was beautiful as well!! Anyone know her Insta because I wanna look 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ana’s going backpacking in Australia this year with all her Paid best friends, she doesn’t know when because they haven’t told her , she doesn’t know how long for because the “friends” haven’t decided yet….. she’s such a sad sheep 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Ana’s going backpacking in Australia this year with all her Paid best friends, she doesn’t know when because they haven’t told her , she doesn’t know how long for because the “friends” haven’t decided yet….. she’s such a sad sheep 🐑
Surely if they wanted her to go she would have been told these things already, more likely they want to go but she's paying for everything 🤔

She does know backpacking doesn't mean hopping from one gifted 5 star hotel to another every couple of days right and there is alot more animals and wildlife to look out for aswell.
Not to mention alot more rules to abide by
(One of my favourite strictly pros/youtubers is from there and I've seen the vlogs and posts)

Reactions: 27
She obviously has something wrong with her hormones as well as a tit diet.
I do think that the ‘daddy issues’ probably explains why she edits her photos so much, but in general she’s just very smug and insincere. She only cares about money and the word ‘career’ is a reach! Her videos are repetitive because she is lazy!
Julie is probably quoting from that Steven Bartlett book! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Exactly what I thought.
I thought the fact its now happening is because she's probably paid for most of if it not all the trip

What a 💩 video
Not repetitive at all 💀

she said she’s not gone in love island this year but who knows what could happen in the future??? she’s STILL hoping she’ll be on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
My anxiety wouldn't allow this. She needs better friends.

Reactions: 11
she said she’s not gone in love island this year but who knows what could happen in the future??? she’s STILL hoping she’ll be on it?
think she needs to accept there's a reason she hasn't been put on it and it's her looks and also ngl I think she's too big for love island they don't put people in that are actually well known, Molly Mae said her job was an influencer when she went in but she was a very small influencer at the time she wasn't really known as such they do scout people from instagram that have a few thousand followers but Ana has actual fans (somehow) which would impact being in there they'd just be voting for her for no reason etc

Reactions: 37
She needs to accept the fact she hasn’t had a boyfriend yet isn’t because she “isn’t ready yet” it’s because she’s icky ugly and stinky asf

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She needs to accept the fact she hasn’t had a boyfriend yet isn’t because she “isn’t ready yet” it’s because she’s icky ugly and stinky asf
I kind of feel bad for her because I thought she’d actually make it to a relationship with this latest guy. It must be disheartening to get so close every time and not actually become a girlfriend. But then again, she’s very young. She’s got time.

Reactions: 19
What’s this thing she was struggling with in her YouTube video today? She never says the interesting things about her life she just tells us the boring clickbait fake tit

I kind of feel bad for her because I thought she’d actually make it to a relationship with this latest guy. It must be disheartening to get so close every time and not actually become a girlfriend. But then again, she’s very young. She’s got time.
She was necking it on with a boy in some lads insta story the other day in Kavos sooo

to me it came across like she was just keeping it a secret for hype and speculation, she was saying she’s ‘not going to say’ when or how long for so it definitely seemed like it was planned and she knew

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.