Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really takes the meaning of BO to another level… literal body onion

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah why didn’t she wear that crop top and SHOWER WHEN SHE GOT BACK
Ughhh
Also HOW is she drinking full fat coke in the AM ughh

Reactions: 12
thank you SO MUCH Onionstasia for recommending a solo trip to london like 3 times in todays vid, ill make sure to rob a bank so i can afford it!!! such a relatable down to earth queen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ana in her new vlog saying how she can never get her scrambled eggs to go an orangey yellow colour. Its not how you cook the eggs it’s cos they’re proper free range eggs!! Not the eggs she buys where the chickens are all in cages🤦🏿‍♀️ she can afford to spend a bit more

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Ana in her new vlog saying how she can never get her scrambled eggs to go an orangey yellow colour. Its not how you cook the eggs it’s cos they’re proper free range eggs!! Not the eggs she buys where the chickens are all in cages🤦🏿‍♀️ she can afford to spend a bit more
Tbf to her, I buy free range eggs and I can’t get orange scrambled egg lmao

Reactions: 8
She’s still wealthy and doing well to stay so in this current situation. Hundreds of thousands of pounds may not be a lot of money to some of you but it is to me…

Reactions: 16
I’d say she’s deffo a millionaire. She’s been doing this for quite some time now and been popular for a large majority of it. To top it off she lived at home during most of it so probably saved and invested loads. She used to daily vlog and YouTube pays pretty well as well as the viral vids she’s had.

Reactions: 13
Not here to start a fight but I’ve only ever done one covid test and that was 5 months ago….life must go on
id never had covid or any symptoms but 2 weeks ago today i woke up with a really sore throat and my tonsils were swollen and i was in a lot of pain with it (like ana described in her video) and i did a covid test to check and i was positive, over the next week i got really ill and couldn’t leave my bed because of how much pain i felt throughout my whole body, i struggled to breathe at times too, i’m a healthy 21 year old and if it affected me like that then i wouldn’t want to accidentally give it to anyone who’s vulnerable or has underlying health conditions, it’s just common sense that if she’s feeling the symptoms of covid she should do a test before spending the day out in the busy streets of london potentially spreading it - i understand life must go on but it reaches a point where people just chose to be ignorant, if you potentially have a virus that is dangerous then test for it before going out, it’s simple

i’ve just finished her video and she says at the end of the day that her throat is still really hurting and she feels ill too, that’s 100% covid symptoms especially considering she’s been travelling a lot and loads of people have been getting covid recently

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
How many days off does one person need its not even like she works really hard 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I guess her brand is now McDonald’s and Body odour how lovely 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Me taking my antipsychotics on time for my bpd brain: ya know what I did such a good job I’m gonna go get a porche

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not here to start a fight but I’ve only ever done one covid test and that was 5 months ago….life must go on
I mean an attitude like this is why cases are going up again. Life goes on, but you still have to be respectful of other vulnerable peoples health and test every now and again…..

Reactions: 20
I mean an attitude like this is why cases are going up again. Life goes on, but you still have to be respectful of other vulnerable peoples health and test every now and again…..
But you can’t get tests for free anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.