Anastasia Kingsnorth #57 Caked in tan, on her second man, follow him and you’ll get the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lost me at ‘living for Saffrons content’
Well I mean in comparison to Ana’s, it has way more substance and you actually see what she’s doing. No need to hate unnecessarily on someone when they’re actually doing an okay job at the moment. Saffs issue is consistency but at least when she uploads it’s a vlog that isn’t just explaining her day or her being a fake and bad b version of herself…..

Reactions: 13
If he isn’t her bf, I wouldn’t put it past them to have put it on here as a joke/red herring. It was a new member after all!
It wouldn’t be the first time someone with a thread on here uses it as a way of weeding out the tattle followers. She probably blocked loads that went and watched his stories or requested to follow him as she knew they’d come from here.

Reactions: 5
She said in her vlog her hair was greasy so she put it up, but surely if she had enough time to straighten her hair she could’ve washed it instead

Reactions: 31
I love her saying she’s ‘hardly eaten today’ when she got dirty fries and massive chicken wings then called her Wagamamas ‘healthy’. This girl really wouldnt know healthy food if it smacked her in the face 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Don’t really follow Anas friends, don’t really follow Ana tbh but was Freya Haz and Byron’s friend from Uni then Ana employed her and they became friends?

Reactions: 6
trust me don’t compare your life with hers, her responsibilities are literally just posting 2 videos a week and she gets paid ridiculous amounts of money for it, her and her friends go out so much because they don’t have to worry about working during the week and being able to afford it

also why is she acting like you can’t get honey mustard in the uk??? i swear you can
she also acted like getting a free water at mcdonald’s was a us thing…

Reactions: 9
I think if she got out of her head and wasn’t concerned about what other people thought of her, she could make really great content. There’s been such a shift in her that I just dont really know who I’m watching? Everything is edited like her sentences cut off and just trying to be perfect. I personally don’t like that she intros a causal vlog and then has a title sequence in her vlogs. It makes the videos seem so young? Idk maybe I’m not her target audience in my mid 20’s but yeah. I don’t get why she never films in Manchester either? That city is beautiful and I’d like to see what she does. She always explains in detail what she’s done rather than showing it and it’s not even at our disadvantage, it’s at hers. She’s not going to have the full experience to look back on, just her younger self talking about it. Also, I’m so not interested in a boy and girl advice video she touched on. I find that content so young tooo? And she’s already answered taboo topics? Everything is SO repetitive. I actually thought her Disney vlogs were good because you could see what she was doing and she seemed more relaxed idk?? I’m actually living for Saffrons content at the minute. Although people like to hate on her, her vlogging style and how she comes across is very real and not edited. I think Ana should take some inspo from her bestie! Also lol does it put you off that she prefilms her videos so far in advance? I get it because she’s busy but idk it sort of feels less relevant, esp if you follow on insta.
Totally agree, Saffron's video are so much better, varied, interesting and fun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
back to reality… a week in my life
wants to zapp the mexican food shop for mexican night although there is a supermarket downstairs, now we know why that double chin is just growing everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Weekly vlog that was over about 10 days and she didn’t even film half the days….well done onion muff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does the girl think she's posh because she eats truffle? It's disgusting But not shocked considering should would eat an onion like an apple

Freya is the most annoying thing ever. Like stfu you sound like a stupid drunk teenager. Act the age you dress ... 60 years old babe

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Weekly vlog and 90% of the video is her alone talking to the camera

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.