Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lindtbourbon

Late to the party but anyone else realise she didn’t congratulate Haz, Byron or Freya on their graduation yet went to Callum’s after knowing him approx 6 months??? Also has her first tv appearance, on CBBC! Not sure her virginity talk and front Falange out all the time is a PG guest to have but you do you CBBC

View attachment 1262476

View attachment 1262490

View attachment 1262491
I'm howling at how you just put those photos with no context at the end of your post

• Haha
Reactions: 107

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Why is she so defensive when explaining why Haz came? ‘I don’t get why people were asking’ because it was a family holiday?? Shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 93

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
guys not to alarm anyone but after her recent obsession with steven bartlett and his 'diary of a CEO', i genuinely feel like she might call her book: CE0,000,000 😭 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84

Skinnylike

She’s done with it yet has that question in every say it or shot it 🙄🙄 no one cares what your body count is ana
actually, I have been having a really tough time at work lately and the only thing that kept me going yesterday was knowing that ana has slept with someone in the last three months. So speak for yourself next time please! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
View attachment 1266047
Haz calling her Mr Burns 😭
Also what a surprise Mingsnorth’s insta following hasn’t increased from 1mill in nearly a year and a half
the only reason she looks like mr burns in that photo is because of her nose, which is clearly an insecurity of hers as she's had filler and also spoken about it before, i would be really upset if my best friend compared me to that and highlighted an insecurity of mine on her public platform?

• Sad
Reactions: 80

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
i'm not sure if i'm being really narrow-minded here but why on earth would a 21 year old girl who lives on her own need a cleaner? she lives in a flat on her own and doesn't have a 9-5 job? i'm just confused about why she'd need a cleaner in the first place

Reactions: 79

Scbu

VIP Member
Only Ana would get her first big chance on tv and straight after then channel gets cancelled 😭😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 79

doyleyc

I thought the only people who vape are people trying to quit smoking or 16 year olds that think they are cool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Wouldn’t make a difference if she WAS clogging it…it’d be the same no content and her just telling us to camera what she did, with no footage 🙄🙄
'hi guys so today we're going on a really exciting trip to a trampoline park' cuts to next clip 'omg guys the trampoline park was unreeeeaaaaal honestly you have to try it, we're going out for dinner tonight!' cuts to next clip 'omg guys dinner was beyootiful, it tasted so fresh, now we're just going to have a pamper night' cuts to next clip 'the pamper night was soooo fun you guys honestly i've had the most amazing time ever, it's always been a life long dream of mine to go glamping!'

• Haha
Reactions: 76

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Does she ever change clothes ? 3 days in the same hoodie 🤮
she was saying it's because she brought only crop tops and didn't realise how cold it would be, i'm ngl though there's always so much hate on her for rewearing clothes for multiple days but if i'm just chilling around my flat and i'm cold i'll chuck my comfiest hoodie on and it'll definitely be the same one for a few days in a row? are you all really washing everything after you wear it once even if it's not dirty?

• Heart
Reactions: 74

jas1453

Lol at how she says her mum wanted Haz to join the trip cos she noticed she was down. As if it was her mum’s decision, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

newtoyou

VIP Member
Is it normal to go out multiple times every weekend? No hate just asking… feeling a bit of friendship insecurity now and like maybe I’m not living to the fullest
Ana and her friends are almost living a Uni lifestyle but with no studies, no 9-5 work schedule and a lot more money. Most people her age are still living with parents, aren’t that close to each other’s homes, have different responsibilities or want to relax at the weekends :)

Reactions: 70

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
I thought the only people who vape are people trying to quit smoking or 16 year olds that think they are cool
it’s embarrassing honestly, if you didn’t previously smoke but you start vaping you’re just unnecessarily giving yourself a nicotine addiction🤩

can just imagine ana ‘omg babe you have to try this new geek bar flavour it’s unreeeaaaal, it tastes so fresh🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 70