Anastasia Kingsnorth #57 Caked in tan, on her second man, follow him and you’ll get the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would her new boyf actually fancy her tho
What does she have to offer... Painful blowjobs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lol at how she says her mum wanted Haz to join the trip cos she noticed she was down. As if it was her mum’s decision, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
So her new vlog the first 10 minutes I had to skip because she was just going on. Also, most of the time instead of showing us what she's doing she just tells us! So annoying !!

Reactions: 26
"I dont know if you guys know but i LOVE scrapbooking"
Scrapbooking is now her new personality trait.

Reactions: 29
"I dont know if you guys know but i LOVE scrapbooking"
Scrapbooking is now her new personality trait.
But she’s going to use it in years to come when she has a husband and kid. She is an absolute dope. She’ll have that binned by the end of the month

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why is she so defensive when explaining why Haz came? ‘I don’t get why people were asking’ because it was a family holiday?? Shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Find it funny how on Anna’s vlog today she said the next time she’ll go to Disney will be when she has her own family and husband but in Julie’s recent vlog she said they’ll all be going back either next year or the year after😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She invited Haz before they had even left for Disney so why would her mum invite Haz cause Ana was down? load of BS!

Why is she so defensive when explaining why Haz came? ‘I don’t get why people were asking’ because it was a family holiday?? Shut up
Deflecting because she knows its out of order to drag her dusty friend along on a trip Intended for the family

I haven't watched anything from Ana in a long while but last I heard, her and Haz had grown apart. Of course lots of her viewers were confused considering they stopped being friends for a hot minute and suddenly she's on a dream disney holiday with her little brother?

Reactions: 22
What happened to the pull over she brought in Disney because she's cold? Bet she quickly gifted it to Julie.

Reactions: 11
A weekly life vlog, but most of it is her, yet again, telling us rather than showing us.

Not that I want to see it anyway but doesn’t constitute a weekly vlog if you just talk about it

Reactions: 20
Back to reality? The reality that is doing duck all except filming tit content & getting sent free PR? Wow sounds so tough! What a shock to the system it must be!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.