Anastasia Kingsnorth #57 Caked in tan, on her second man, follow him and you’ll get the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the not so subtle hinting at having a man continues in this vlog… we get it ana you finally have a boyfriend

Reactions: 28
Is it normal to go out multiple times every weekend? No hate just asking… feeling a bit of friendship insecurity now and like maybe I’m not living to the fullest

Reactions: 12
Is it normal to go out multiple times every weekend? No hate just asking… feeling a bit of friendship insecurity now and like maybe I’m not living to the fullest
Ana and her friends are almost living a Uni lifestyle but with no studies, no 9-5 work schedule and a lot more money. Most people her age are still living with parents, aren’t that close to each other’s homes, have different responsibilities or want to relax at the weekends :)

Reactions: 70
I’d say it is but it shouldn’t make you feel bad about your own life.

Reactions: 10
I always look forward to hungover Sundays because ana posts a new video… I know I can fall asleep to it with great ease #yawnfest

• Haha
Reactions: 27
trust me don’t compare your life with hers, her responsibilities are literally just posting 2 videos a week and she gets paid ridiculous amounts of money for it, her and her friends go out so much because they don’t have to worry about working during the week and being able to afford it

also why is she acting like you can’t get honey mustard in the uk??? i swear you can

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Not when you are a grown ass adult who has bills to pay and WORKS unlike our Ana and co. Us 'normal' folk don't get paid 6k plus a month to sit on our arses and eat McDonalds and go on Disney trips. They live in a bubble, but it wont last forever!

Reactions: 32
They are only in their 20's so yeah if you have money and nothing else to do going out a lot is common.

Reactions: 9
Before covid I was out every weekend living my single life after getting out of a 3 year relationship. I used to pretend to be a vlogger and I got random people I met on night out saying “don’t forget to like & subscribe and comment down below”😂😂

I don’t think he’s her boyfriend!
well whoever he is his insta is boring😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I swear this brainless nobody thinks she’s one of the kardashians with the whole ‘trying to hide’ her boyfriend shite. Nobody cares. Feel we shouldn’t even discuss it here as she’s probably thriving of it lol.

Reactions: 36
Okay so the Lewis guy accepted my request after ana blocked me so maybe not in a relationship? Seems weird he’d accept the request if she’s going Around blocking me haha. Legit no idea what I did to be blocked tho hmmm

Reactions: 6
I think if she got out of her head and wasn’t concerned about what other people thought of her, she could make really great content. There’s been such a shift in her that I just dont really know who I’m watching? Everything is edited like her sentences cut off and just trying to be perfect. I personally don’t like that she intros a causal vlog and then has a title sequence in her vlogs. It makes the videos seem so young? Idk maybe I’m not her target audience in my mid 20’s but yeah. I don’t get why she never films in Manchester either? That city is beautiful and I’d like to see what she does. She always explains in detail what she’s done rather than showing it and it’s not even at our disadvantage, it’s at hers. She’s not going to have the full experience to look back on, just her younger self talking about it. Also, I’m so not interested in a boy and girl advice video she touched on. I find that content so young tooo? And she’s already answered taboo topics? Everything is SO repetitive. I actually thought her Disney vlogs were good because you could see what she was doing and she seemed more relaxed idk?? I’m actually living for Saffrons content at the minute. Although people like to hate on her, her vlogging style and how she comes across is very real and not edited. I think Ana should take some inspo from her bestie! Also lol does it put you off that she prefilms her videos so far in advance? I get it because she’s busy but idk it sort of feels less relevant, esp if you follow on insta.

Also lol does it put you off that she prefilms her videos so far in advance? I get it because she’s busy but idk it sort of feels less relevant, esp if you follow on insta.
I get people prefilming content if you have a busy life but this is her full time job. She’s not at uni, she’s not working another job. I get having a content day once a week but a week in advance is far enough

If he isn’t her bf, I wouldn’t put it past them to have put it on here as a joke/red herring. It was a new member after all!

Reactions: 3
What’s this Ana having a boyfriend? Sorry I’ve not been keeping up the past week??

Reactions: 1
I think if she got out of her head and wasn’t concerned about what other people thought of her, she could make really great content. There’s been such a shift in her that I just dont really know who I’m watching? Everything is edited like her sentences cut off and just trying to be perfect. I personally don’t like that she intros a causal vlog and then has a title sequence in her vlogs. It makes the videos seem so young? Idk maybe I’m not her target audience in my mid 20’s but yeah. I don’t get why she never films in Manchester either? That city is beautiful and I’d like to see what she does. She always explains in detail what she’s done rather than showing it and it’s not even at our disadvantage, it’s at hers. She’s not going to have the full experience to look back on, just her younger self talking about it. Also, I’m so not interested in a boy and girl advice video she touched on. I find that content so young tooo? And she’s already answered taboo topics? Everything is SO repetitive. I actually thought her Disney vlogs were good because you could see what she was doing and she seemed more relaxed idk?? I’m actually living for Saffrons content at the minute. Although people like to hate on her, her vlogging style and how she comes across is very real and not edited. I think Ana should take some inspo from her bestie! Also lol does it put you off that she prefilms her videos so far in advance? I get it because she’s busy but idk it sort of feels less relevant, esp if you follow on insta.
You lost me at ‘living for Saffrons content’

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.