Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bet freya is mega pissed she couldn’t stick it out any longer being anas slave…i mean assistant she probably would’ve been at Disney if she didn’t quit 🤣🤣🤣 let be real Haz was the back up option anyway she was hardly around ana when she was with her bf but now they’ve broken up again freya got tossed to the side 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Heeeey guys new to this thread can someone please explain the Julie ‘jealous are you thread’ please x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh I bet she is so jealous. Saffron hanging out in LA with Chris, Mario etc, saff being the one that was actually invited to the kardashian premier, having her hair and make up done all the time, attending Coachella, not having a crusty tan. Bet she is seeeething.

The best post ever 😂😂👏🏼

Also -How jealous do we think she is of Saffron right now ?

Reactions: 15
Heeeey guys new to this thread can someone please explain the Julie ‘jealous are you thread’ please x
Ana and Julie made a video a couple of years back called “reacting to hate comments with my mum”, where they read posts from Ana’s Tattle and Guru Gossip threads. And Julie famously exclaimed “jealous are ya?” to all us tattlers and it became a meme here

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ana and Julie made a video a couple of years back called “reacting to hate comments with my mum”, where they read posts from Ana’s Tattle and Guru Gossip threads. And Julie famously exclaimed “jealous are ya?” to all us tattlers and it became a meme here
Thanks so much

Reactions: 1
Haz being on the holiday with them would have made so much more sense if it had been her coming along on every holiday they had ever been on since they became friends but just this one off is what’s strange.

Reactions: 26
I wonder what the message exchange between Julie and Ana was like when she decided haz was coming with her or whether she even told her…. Imagine if she just saw it on her story! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think the way it probably happened was, a casual conversation with Haz about her trip to Disney. Haz going ott about how she's always wanted to go, dream holiday etc etc. Basically hinting big time about being invited along. Then Ana saying 'ah you should've booked too'
Then Haz literally rushing off to buy flights and tickets.
We've all seen how passive Ana can be. She's very easily manipulated and peer pressured.
She definitely wouldn't have to bollocks to tell Haz she can't come.
Maybe I'm wrong and Ana just asked her. But given their personalities, I'd say Haz invited herself and Ana went along with it.
She will also just be going along with whatever Haz wants to do there. She's pretty weak mentally and definitely not as confident with friends as she'd like to think.

Reactions: 41
I'd be gutted if all my Disney pics were just of me with a camel toe.
Literally a normal top and some high waisted jean shorts would look thousand times better. She looks awful and it's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Ana is like a tumbleweed , she puts everything on show but still no guy is interested , I guess like she does for friends maybe she should start paying for a boyfriend 🤨.

Reactions: 18
I would feel so much embarrassment for her that Haz is using her just because she's newly single and she doesn't even care because she wants to be liked so badly. It's actually sad I hope she gets over that school girl need to feel popular. Bet she even paid for Haz's flight 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lol not only is Ana jealous of saffron for the Disney + premier and not being the actual one invited but she also wasn’t invited to the one that was in London lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought we could do with a bit of eye candy in the thread since all we’ve been exposed to this holiday is Ana’s front door flaps in baby grows

E58D9CF7-A1D3-45BB-B5D6-2A120DFCB7CE.jpeg

8C04CCBD-0948-4BA0-99D5-9EFA0E8D9241.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Maybe Ana will use the excuse that her flight home got cancelled to stay longer in the USA and go somewhere else with Haz after Disney? Maybe the other coachella weekend? Or just somewhere else in the USA or even fly to a different country?

Reactions: 22
Lol not only is Ana jealous of saffron for the Disney + premier and not being the actual one invited but she also wasn’t invited to the one that was in London lol
How do you know she wasn’t invited to the london one? I imagine she was lol so many small influencers were there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.