Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The playsuit are the same ones the 15/16 year olds were wearing at Reading festival last year to try and pull male attention.
I know Ana isn’t original but can she go back to copying Imogen instead of wearing last years style popular by 15 year olds.

i quite like the Orange number Haz was wearing

Reactions: 27
Has anybody noticed during the whole "holiday" Ana has been on her phone? It's great that she's taken Atticus and Julie out on a holiday but why does she have to spend her whole time on her phone.

Reactions: 27
Has anybody noticed during the whole "holiday" Ana has been on her phone? It's great that she's taken Atticus and Julie out on a holiday but why does she have to spend her whole time on her phone.
She probably stalking the members of the greasy gang she left in Manchester.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anas playsuits probably wouldn’t look so bad if her whole foof outline wasn’t on display

Reactions: 20
She hyped this family Disney trip for a year and it turned out as an epic fail 😂 typical of Ana
Anything she anticipates turns out to be utter shite

Reactions: 43
I just dont get it. How can you stay 2 full weeks in disneyland and not get tired of seeing the same stuff? Feel like u would see all of the things in a few days??

Reactions: 38
I just dont get it. How can you stay 2 full weeks in disneyland and not get tired of seeing the same stuff? Feel like u would see all of the things in a few days??
In fairness I went a couple years back and there is tonnes to do there’s 5 parks, like you can go to each park multiple days because of all the rides so defo isn’t boring, but still they’ve made no effort to do anything else like their in Florida! Like we went NASA space station and some Gator trip I can’t remember what else lol I was so young but we never got bored but we did more than just Disney/universal

Reactions: 16
Good job they’ve only gone for 12 days then 😉🤣😂

Reactions: 8
Not being funny girls
But this..
Ana must smell down there where the crotch bit is
As girls we naturally make discharge
Sure change her underwear and wash but If that play suit is so tight near her vag & armpits I’m pretty sure it would smell after constantly wearing it all day?
And then wearing it 2/3 times without washing it
I don’t know about Ana but I wear panty liners so the underwear doesn’t get wet
Disgusting

Reactions: 38
She hyped this family Disney trip for a year and it turned out as an epic fail 😂 typical of Ana
Anything she anticipates turns out to be utter shite
I think you mean, anything Ana does turns out to be shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s too much vagina on show!
She seems to have three play suits on rotation which I doubt that she is washing every night and drying overnight. 🤢 Most people tend to wear looser fitting play suits on holiday to keep cool.
Where are all her clothes? Didn't she have a massive suitcase prepared for a 2 week holiday? I know she went to LA as well but she is litterally looking like she took hand luggage only (nothing wrong with that by the way I do it all the time) but she had a big suitcase and lots of new clothes, ana where are they all? Lol

Reactions: 28
If she wanted to fly someone extra out, why not her "best friend for life" - her Nanny? I bet her Nan would have loved to have been there for Atticus's birthday on a once in a lifetime trip. Ana could even afford to bring Pam if needed. Haz and Ana are basically now acting like they're on a club 18-30 trip!

P.S. sorry for the Disneyland/Disney world slip up 😂 I like Disney but have never wanted to go there so I didn't know there was a difference!
Nanny isn’t very instagrammable

Reactions: 26
Makes me laugh. All that designer shite MeJulie bought for the holiday and she moans about buying a poncho because it’s raining. Mad what money does to some people. Maybe return those vile Burberry sunglasses and get yourself a bloody cagoule and remember where you came from

And Ana is …..
The poor girl think the sun shines from her bleeping arse, when in reality she looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.