Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meateater20

Just gonna leave these screenshots from her pathetic car reveal video right here:
5135B182-AB34-4DEF-B760-2CFDAF6E6C55.jpeg
865DE28D-D65B-4972-8B8F-C309D51375DB.jpeg

Literally makes me die of laughter thinking about our Ana trying to give off all the main character energy boss ass manny bitch that girl vibeszz in her nouveau riche sugar mama car.

Ana hun, no overhyped car is gonna make you look like the bad b you so desperately want to be. If you got it, you got it. And she clearly ain’t got it. No offence to anyone who considers themselves a bad b but some girls just weren’t born to look or behave like bad b’s and no amount of materialism and trend following will convince people you are one. Ana is literally the definition of ‘the girl next door’ in my humble opinion. She has physical ‘flaws’ like most people - e.g a prominent double chin, fangs for gnashers (see attached pics above), bulging eyes and a very forgettable face that I personally wouldn’t look twice at in a crowd etc... There ain’t nothing wrong with that as I’m definitely no supermodel myself but I find it problematic when instead of accepting and owning who she truly is, she edits her pictures to no end and submits to tiktok/insta trends and materialism like it’s religion all in order to keep up this false pretence that she is a mega hot, high flying, independent and thriving boss ass bitch. She should own her humble beginnings and own the fact that deep down, under all the slap she wears, the too tight clothing and the painfully basic designer/luxury lifestyle, she is the shy quiet girl that is overshadowed by louder and better looking characters.

Like on Locked in for example, we got a good look at the REAL Ana outside her natural habitat (sheepish, awkward asf, follows people around/trails behind the group, silent/quiet as a mouse with hardly anything relevant to say, waits for other people’s reactions to react) and I wish she would just normalise that being the awkward not-so-insta-model-looking girl is OKAY. For a girl who comes from a family that was on benefits, and for someone who basically got lucky in the YouTube lottery eating chicken nuggets/Tesco meal deals, she should really sit the fuck down and show some genuine appreciation for how far she’s come. Humble yourself Ana - what the universe/God (whatever you guys believe in) gives you, it sure as hell can take back just as easily. I’m sure she’d rather die than lose her tacky influencer lifestyle so she should really start to practice gratitude for the things she has rather than being a literal feen for ‘more more more’. It’s sad bc I used to love Ana’s channel and resonate with some aspects of her life but since she’s jumped aboard the influenza ship in recent years, the only hot thing she manages to be is a hot mess lol.

sorry guys rant over I just hate wasted potential and Ana is a prime example of this - a total waste of space imo, she could’ve been so much more if she has stayed true to herself instead of being a photocopier.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Bil

VIP Member
Her friends have absolutely zero respect for her. Left their rubbish in the back seats of her car. Week old car. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Kelz19899

I literally cringed when she was showing the passenger side and she said she had Byron, Callum and Freya's seat positions on it 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

newtoyou

VIP Member
another shameless attempt to get her engagement up when we all know she probably won’t end up sending the stuff if that poor giveaway winner is anything to go by 🥴 who even is this girl anymore
Isn’t it a bit strange to collect a load of peoples addresses before a winner has been announced? What are they gonna do with 100s of peoples addresses in Anas dms (a lot of whom will be children)? Can they guarantee they’ll be kept safe and deleted after? GDPR minefield 🧐

Smooch11

think our girl has forgotten the concept of a vlog. Tell us all about your exciting day test driving a car .... and doesn't show us? no one wants to watch a vlog of you chatting to the camera the whole time gatekeeping your car... yawn

whisperchat

VIP Member
B2100FDA-1964-44D7-B20E-2D9E9E39B251.jpeg
Just watching one of her old vlogs because I actually like them and she’s such a likeable person in them but there’s this…. The hash brown from McDonald’s on the bed 🤢 when she lifts it up there’s grease stains on the sheets… seriously 😐why has she never ever cared about hygiene?

• Sick
  • Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
If Haz, Byron, Callum and Freya started eating bricks Ana would too, it would be the most unreal brick she'd ever had in her whole entire life too!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Anongirl1383

Story before the current one says video at 10am... How embarrassing. Imagine being so shit at your job.
And yet still earning more then 99% of doctors, lawyers and people who actually contribute to society.

My god, I despise influencers. Literal waste of spaces.

The fact that she earns so much, while being a boring basic lazy twat is the most frustrating thing ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

justlurking457

I’ll never understand why people start vaping when they don’t smoke/have never smoked? Why would you go out of your way to pay to become addicted to something? Guessing she’s just doing it because it’s popular at the moment and of course she has to follow the crowd 🙄

Reactions: 48

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I’m still sticking by my post saying she’s going to do a photoshoot with a tacky balloon arch - I can feel it happening

Reactions: 48

Hattieliz

Okay so I know this is a bit behind but I meant to mention it when she first posted the video and just forgot.

In her going / not going to LA video.. did anyone else notice that she didn’t change her outfit once. And the video is across 4 days..
The day she went to the airport
The day she came from from the airport
The day after she came from the airport and went in to town then B and F came over
The day after that…

A jumper can be worn multiple times without washing don’t get me wrong but like, it seems she wore the entire tracksuit for 4 days and filmed it. You’d think she’s take the jumper off or something! It’s literally the only thing she wears throughout! I was so confused by the timings but she said good morning 3 times so must be 3 different days.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47