Anastasia Kingsnorth #51 LA cancelled for Ana & Saff, best get back to her smelly Manchester gaff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and MeJulie are the hardest work boss witches I’ve ever known! We have no idea how lucky we are to not have to work as hard as them 😳😳

Genuine question - is Anna’s Nan channel for real? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like she’s barking mad!!!!

She’s looking through a hoover pipe pretending it’s a telescope 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Her 'blue Monday' story about paying her tax bill really rubbed me the wrong way. If it's that high, it's because you made major $$ you absolute gif, stop complaining.

Reactions: 56
Her and MeJulie are the hardest work boss witches I’ve ever known! We have no idea how lucky we are to not have to work as hard as them 😳😳

Genuine question - is Anna’s Nan channel for real? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like she’s barking mad!!!!

She’s looking through a hoover pipe pretending it’s a telescope 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
The way I just snorted 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not going to lie.. our callum does have a nice smile 🥺

No idea why but Ana looks like the type of girl to have smelly breath 😂
With the amount of coke she drinks.. yep! Even after one sip of full fat coke my teeth feel like they’re wearing fur coats

Reactions: 22
The filter and that top… just horrendous. I’ve never seen something look so uncomfortable in my life! Also stop putting that filter on your face Ana it looks absolutely nothing like you?

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.