Anastasia Kingsnorth #51 LA cancelled for Ana & Saff, best get back to her smelly Manchester gaff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

- Ana was supposed to go to LA with Saffron, but Saffron tested positive for covid on the pre-flight test. Ana had to travel back to Manny from the airport hotel.
- Nanny has a YouTube channel with her friend (or possibly carer) Pam. In one video, she speaks to princess Diana’s spirit.
- MeJules is forging ahead with her YouTube career and the thread can’t deal with her lip smacking (jealous ARE YA?!)
- Ana promised to vlog more, as expected half of her recent vlog was an AD
- She requested a £400 dressing gown for Christmas and is becoming less and less relatable with her desire for designer stuff that every other influencer has
- Her podcast with Byron has been removed from her bio and seems to be done
- The quality of her videos continue to be not so great since hiring her friends as employees. Missing upload days and times without explanation and typos are now common
- Please read the wiki (pink button at the top) if you’re new. There’s only so many times we can discuss Ana’s surname. 🌺🧠🌹🏃🏻‍♂️👻🧚‍♀️👡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
There is almost nothing left to talk about with Ana as she is so bleeping boring and predictable these days:sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just to love Ana (lol) but she has to be the biggest idiot on YouTube. She is not relatable at all. Her fans are like what, 14-20 year olds? They are going to think that in order to succeed they need all the latest 'fashion' and I use that term lightly.

Off topic but Brogan Tate (who I stand.less than Ana) did a primark come shop with me and she was showing that bib thing that Ana got and she was horrified that it's classed as fashion. She is fashionable at all but it did make me laugh.

Reactions: 15
I just to love Ana (lol) but she has to be the biggest idiot on YouTube. She is not relatable at all. Her fans are like what, 14-20 year olds? They are going to think that in order to succeed they need all the latest 'fashion' and I use that term lightly.

Off topic but Brogan Tate (who I stand.less than Ana) did a primark come shop with me and she was showing that bib thing that Ana got and she was horrified that it's classed as fashion. She is fashionable at all but it did make me laugh.
Yep, look at mega fan Louis Ormond for example.. he thinks copying her will get him somewhere.. his YouTube is utter cringe.

Reactions: 13
2022-01-17_11-58.png

The only thing fucked more than her morales is her posture.
She looks like the guy from Spongebob
2022-01-17_12-01.png

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Dying at Julie’s Gooshy pronunciation in her new vid🥲🥲🥲

Also Jules if you’re reading please stop with the random music every 30 seconds, especially if you’re talking and it’s just blasting over the top!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If I was Ana I would be helping Julie edit her videos properly.. or at least give her a better intro.. ffs !

Reactions: 20
Wonder what happened between her and beka, no happy birthday on her story and she wasn’t at the dinner?¿?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m so sorry if this has been asked/answered before but I’ve literally given up watching or checking any of Ana’s videos these days. She moved to Manchester to be closer to Haz & Byron but I hadn’t seen or heard Haz mentioned on her channel for agesss - are they still friends? 🤔 moved to ✨Manny✨ for them but dropped them for Greta and Callum???

EDIT: my phone corrected Freya to Greta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what happened between her and beka, no happy birthday on her story and she wasn’t at the dinner?¿?
Beka is a just a huge beg and used Ana to get some more exposure and clout, so not surprised they are no longer BeStIEs

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.