Anastasia Kingsnorth #51 LA cancelled for Ana & Saff, best get back to her smelly Manchester gaff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite thing in Mejulies new vlog is 'I was going to take the day off today, but actually im working because im vlogging'

ive worked from home since the beginning of the pandemic and for her to record a video 2 years deep on 'how to work from home'

Christ when is this family going to get a reality check?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Isn’t it sad when influencers only really raise awareness on topics like spiking for example, when many people are talking about it, or it happens to them or someone they know. Why can’t they talk about difficult issues off their own back. They would gain more respect if they did so

Reactions: 31
Asked her to report on the recent spikings in clubs etc 😭just wanted her to raise awareness cos she has a rather big following
To be fair to her, she probably lacks the intelligence to form her own opinion on it, unless her friends spoke up about it then she'd pipe up. She strikes me as a pick me girl anyway x

Reactions: 26
There is physically not one SINGLE thing in her apartment that represents her, or any kind of originality. The entire place is like an influencer palace. The trend could change tomorrow and she’d have to replace everything.

Reactions: 54
Very sorry if this has already been covered but is Ana still friends with Beka Kerridge? It's Beka's birthday and Haz etc are all there, it seems like they don't talk anymore/haven't for a while which is weird

Reactions: 10
Very sorry if this has already been covered but is Ana still friends with Beka Kerridge? It's Beka's birthday and Haz etc are all there, it seems like they don't talk anymore/haven't for a while which is weird
Happy 30th Birthday to psycho Becky , maybe this year you will shut tattle down 😆😁🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when Ana said she was going for a minimalist vibe in her flat...cue water dispenser and vending machine. Why does she need four office chairs anyway, she'll be back to sitting in her bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.