Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
i actually quite like callum? i found it quite sad in that vlog that she made his graduation day all about herself and the vlog, firstly she wasn’t even going to be there for it because she would’ve been in LA, secondly when he was out with people from uni and he told her he was going to be half an hour late to the meal with her and the other youtubers in their little manchester friendship group, ana and freya were like ‘you can’t miss your own meal!! you can’t be late!! you better be there on time!!’ like really trying to get him to leave earlier but it kind of made me sad because he’s literally celebrating with his uni friends? this is his once in a lifetime thing and she made it about getting content for the vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 94

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
How many times can she say she was meant to be in la. Get a fucking grip ana. I think it’s funny that a pandemic she pretended didn’t exist has finally impacted her plans 🤷‍♀️ Not an ounce of sympathy from me, she had multiple holidays during covid

• Heart
Reactions: 87

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Laughing about having a cleaner quit on you because you're grubby and had god knows what lying around is not the flex they seem to think it is...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

forestaremagic

not her saying “i could still go to Uni if i wanted to” no you could NOT luv you left school at 16, uni requires A-Levels or college level qualifications 🤦🏼‍♀️she’s so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 80

lj_525

Chatty Member
After watching Anna’s video I realised I AM THAT GIRL!

I go to work 5 days a week, eat 3 meals a day, I drink water, I keep my diary AND I go to the gym twice a week GUYS I AM THAT GIRL… and there was me thinking I was just normal but no … I AM A CEO BOSS BITCH ….

(Ps this is laced with sarcasm 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 79

newtoyou

VIP Member
Recap:

- Ana was supposed to go to LA with Saffron, but Saffron tested positive for covid on the pre-flight test. Ana had to travel back to Manny from the airport hotel.
- Nanny has a YouTube channel with her friend (or possibly carer) Pam. In one video, she speaks to princess Diana’s spirit.
- MeJules is forging ahead with her YouTube career and the thread can’t deal with her lip smacking (jealous ARE YA?!)
- Ana promised to vlog more, as expected half of her recent vlog was an AD
- She requested a £400 dressing gown for Christmas and is becoming less and less relatable with her desire for designer stuff that every other influencer has
- Her podcast with Byron has been removed from her bio and seems to be done
- The quality of her videos continue to be not so great since hiring her friends as employees. Missing upload days and times without explanation and typos are now common
- Please read the wiki (pink button at the top) if you’re new. There’s only so many times we can discuss Ana’s surname. 🌺🧠🌹🏃🏻‍♂️👻🧚‍♀️👡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Question tho, if a small chested girl wore the same outfit she wouldn’t be sexualised, but because someone with a bigger chest wears something low cut, it automatically makes them desperate? Just doesn’t seem right, I would never call a girl desperate just cause they’re showing off a feature that they like, we’re in 2022
I don’t think it’s the outfit that’s the problem. I think it’s the fact that she’s wearing a top which is obviously too tight just so her boobs look squashed and bigger. It is not a good look imo, she actually looks uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Minipizza

VIP Member
She only mentioned about uni so she could have a graduation and do a cute Instagram of her throwing her cap in the air

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

hrtic89

when she says in her video that she's living through Callum as he's graduating😂 girl you live through everyone, you have zero substance

i actually quite like callum? i found it quite sad in that vlog that she made his graduation day all about herself and the vlog, firstly she wasn’t even going to be there for it because she would’ve been in LA, secondly when he was out with people from uni and he told her he was going to be half an hour late to the meal with her and the other youtubers in their little manchester friendship group, ana and freya were like ‘you can’t miss your own meal!! you can’t be late!! you better be there on time!!’ like really trying to get him to leave earlier but it kind of made me sad because he’s literally celebrating with his uni friends? this is his once in a lifetime thing and she made it about getting content for the vlog
she strikes me as the type that gets jealous when her friends have other friends

• Haha
  • Heart

Chloesm

VIP Member
Im sorry but this is so gross, eating a burger in bed:sick::sick: imagine all the grease stains on the white bed sheets

Screenshot 2022-01-23 at 10.39.54.png

Plus the coke for breakfast, I'd feel ill
Screenshot 2022-01-23 at 10.41.05.png

also to be fair I would've gone to LA regardless of Saffron
she can't do anything by herself and she even admitted it in the video🥴

• Sick

lxlyfloral

Unpopular opinion but I actually don’t mind Callum, I think he gets an unfair amount of hate and I think going to uni and still getting a degree to fall back on if working for Ana doesn’t work out is a smart move

Reactions: 68