Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmaoooo, that was SO awkward!! I don't think Saffron would even feel comfortable there. Not to be rude but Ana is her 'poorest' friend in terms of upbringing. All her high school friends all come from the same background that she does. Cant imagine her in driving around in Ana's car (cue gasp, not a german car) and sleeping in her partially council funded home. Also, if this friend was Saffron surely she would know Julie dislikes her now then as even though the name is bleeped out, Saffron knows what she said so if she watches it will know its about her.

When did she visit Ana's old place? Must not have followed them then
Social or financial status Should never have any clout on a persons friendship!
people from all walks of life are friends and it isn’t because they both have matching Gucci shoes lol
If saffron had an issue with anas house/car/upbringing then they actually aren’t real friends are they?
what a sad society we live in where friendships are measured by material things. It’s a shame ain’t it

Reactions: 15
Social or financial status Should never have any clout on a persons friendship!
people from all walks of life are friends and it isn’t because they both have matching Gucci shoes lol
If saffron had an issue with anas house/car/upbringing then they actually aren’t real friends are they?
what a sad society we live in where friendships are measured by material things. It’s a shame ain’t it
Of course I know this but from their point of view, thats how it seems. Ana constantly trying to play catch up to Saffron. I was actually suprised she bought a car that was normal for her age group (bit big but affordable and not flashy like saffron) - I personally don't see how a friendship works when one friend is doing all the leg work, visiting, staying over etc. Saffron either doesnt feel comfortable asking Ana to come down or really isnt allowed. She has had ample opportunity to visit and stay over.

Reactions: 5
I’ve definitely noticed a sense of awkwardness and disingenuousness between them. It’s like Ana’s always trying to please Saffron and Saffron thinks she’s the tit. Ana’s not as pretty as Saffron, so I feel like she only keeps her around to boost her ego. Are they with the same management? Maybe they’re forcing them to hang out to boost Ana’s views.
I know she didn’t show much of their interaction in the Barbados vlog, but Saffron always seemed to be sitting away from her or responding to her questions, but not initiating or engaging in their conversations, idk it was weird

Reactions: 10
I found her new video quite awkward and really bitchy! Julie is just something else and is a nasty woman! What’s the point in doing this type of video if your not gonna be honest and bleep everything out 🤷🏻‍♀️ And them talking about when the last time Julie had sex was! Don’t get me wrong I know all mother and daughter relationships are different but I couldn’t ever imagine asking my mum that question, I think we’d both be mortified 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m sure Julie says ‘what’s her name again?’ before saying who called her a potato so this couldn’t be Saffron unless she said that to throw people off idk.

Reactions: 12
Yes it was so awkward that time saffron brought it up on camera hahaha
I don't think the friend in question was saffron (even though Julie hates her). My reason is Julie said when she sees the person she refused to speak to her and this makes me think it's someone local

Reactions: 9
Hi jules! You *new member!* 👋🏽 We all hate your eyebrows as much as ana 🙃

Gotta be honest but he’s tit. We all dislike ma jules but someone can do better! Any takers?
Hi

Barking up the wrong tree. I'm not Julie, sorry to burst your bubble x

Julie seems upset when people mention her eyebrows. But if she had them changed, people would mock her!. Wow I do sound like Julie don't I, haha. My name's Jenny :)

And yeh morgz seems like the one to pop her cherry. Julie clapped actually after ana shared the news. Odd indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean you are allowed to have a positive opinion about a youtuber on here. We can speak our minds lol just because you have a somewhat positive comment about a youtuber doesn't automatically make you that person or their mum lmao

Reactions: 10
Controversial. But I prefer Ana to Saf. There’s just something about that girl....

I get the concept behind the last video but... when you’re bleeping our 90% of the names what’s the point 😂.

Still haven’t seen the vid but then it’s probably not about Saff because of the additional comments people have mentioned (although I still reckon she is ONE of the people that isn’t allowed round). Unless they are trying to throw people off like someone said! Even if it’s not Saff, how stupid is Ana and Julie for mentioning this person and uploading the video, just because Julie doesn’t like her, doesn’t mean that Ana isn’t still friends with her! So what is that meant to make the friend feel like😐

Queue the upcoming video where Saffron finally visits Ana’s after they’ve been reading on here😂 It’s funny that we are probably making it even more awkward than it is for them because if they ever discuss tattle they will both have to address this ongoing speculation or it will just be a giant elephant in the room!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘More than’ six figures would imply that she has more than a million, which she absolutely doesn’t. I could *maybe* believe she has close to 100k, but I’d be really surprised if she did. By refusing to answer she’s totally hinting that the answer is yes! The whole reason YouTubers are coy about how much they earn is because they know they’re overpaid for what they do. I would never have any issues telling anyone how much I earn because a) I feel like my pay somewhat reflects the work done and b) I work in the public sector so my salary isn’t a huge secret!
I'm surprised someone in the public sector is happy with their pay!! I also work public and sooo many people think they deserve more than what they get!

Reactions: 1
You can’t call it extreme then bleep every bleeping answer
The six figure question you could tell ana wanted to brag.
if she’s got six figures in her bank ( she probably has seeing saffron’s account posted on here) then she should probably be investing in property and not renting her mum a house id have thought

‘More than’ six figures would imply that she has more than a million, which she absolutely doesn’t. I could *maybe* believe she has close to 100k, but I’d be really surprised if she did. By refusing to answer she’s totally hinting that the answer is yes! The whole reason YouTubers are coy about how much they earn is because they know they’re overpaid for what they do. I would never have any issues telling anyone how much I earn because a) I feel like my pay somewhat reflects the work done and b) I work in the public sector so my salary isn’t a huge secret!
Six figures is £100k not a million... she’s definitely got more than 100k unless she’s spending crazy amounts which I doubt as she mostly lives on free clothes makeup trips etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The six figure question you could tell ana wanted to brag.
if she’s got six figures in her bank ( she probably has seeing saffron’s account posted on here) then she should probably be investing in property and not renting her mum a house id have thought

Six figures is £100k not a million... she’s definitely got more than 100k unless she’s spending crazy amounts which I doubt as she mostly lives on free clothes makeup trips etc
Yeah, six figures is, but I thought the question asked about ‘more than’ six figures, which would be a million.

Reactions: 3
I just can not see Anna having 100k in the bank. I reckon she probably has a 5 figure closer to 100k than 50k but not 100. I think Anna is turning into a bit of a narcissist and would like people to think she is richer than what she is. I mean why would she be living in rented accommodation and driving a Nissan Juke wearing fake Chanel bikinis and fake Dior bags and phone cases if she has 6 figures in her account when she desperate to be just like saffron.

also, why do I get the feeling that Anna is the type of girl that will go after your man cos she can’t get her own. She is coming across like a bit of a beg with her slutty tiktoks

Reactions: 24
Yeah, six figures is, but I thought the question asked about ‘more than’ six figures, which would be a million.
I think the way it was meant was do you have more than 100k but maybe worded weirdly

I just can not see Anna having 100k in the bank. I reckon she probably has a 5 figure closer to 100k than 50k but not 100. I think Anna is turning into a bit of a narcissist and would like people to think she is richer than what she is. I mean why would she be living in rented accommodation and driving a Nissan Juke wearing fake Chanel bikinis and fake Dior bags and phone cases if she has 6 figures in her account when she desperate to be just like saffron.

also, why do I get the feeling that Anna is the type of girl that will go after your man cos she can’t get her own. She is coming across like a bit of a beg with her slutty tiktoks
If you saw the article which shows how much people like poppy deyes are getting you’d be suprised. Someone posted saffron’s accounts yesterday and she’s got half a million in her company

Reactions: 4
I think the way it was meant was do you have more than 100k but maybe worded weirdly

If you saw the article which shows how much people like poppy deyes are getting you’d be suprised. Someone posted saffron’s accounts yesterday and she’s got half a million in her company
Anastasia is no were near saffron’s level though

Reactions: 5
I can quite honestly say I found Saffron INSUFFERABLE in that video. She is honestly everything wrong with the world. She managed to somehow make Barbados look like Benidorm. God it was painful. Have to say, she totally overpowered and wiped ana out, their friendship is completely awkward and you can tell Saffron thinks she’s some sort of celebrity compared.

You’d be suprised how much these adverts pay... she doesn’t have big outgoings.
No I completely understand that brands pay a lot but Anna will still not get paid the rates people like saffron do. Hence why I think she will have a high 5 figure number but not 100k she’s only grown A lot in the last year or two and I doubt she’s managed to save 100k in that time

Reactions: 6
When you think about it Julie has an absolute cheek Ana pays prob the majority of rent and bills yet Julie is always talking about who is allowed in HER house! Can imagine she is good at emotional blackmail

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.