Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think about it Julie has an absolute cheek Ana pays prob the majority of rent and bills yet Julie is always talking about who is allowed in HER house! Can imagine she is good at emotional blackmail
I’ve always thought this! I remember really early on when they were moving and Anastasia mentioned how many boxes were going to be delivered from IKEA and Julie had the cheek to be really annoyed and say well they aren’t going downstairs. As if she should have any say when she is the lodger!

Reactions: 10
Still haven’t seen the vid but then it’s probably not about Saff because of the additional comments people have mentioned (although I still reckon she is ONE of the people that isn’t allowed round). Unless they are trying to throw people off like someone said! Even if it’s not Saff, how stupid is Ana and Julie for mentioning this person and uploading the video, just because Julie doesn’t like her, doesn’t mean that Ana isn’t still friends with her! So what is that meant to make the friend feel like😐

Queue the upcoming video where Saffron finally visits Ana’s after they’ve been reading on here😂 It’s funny that we are probably making it even more awkward than it is for them because if they ever discuss tattle they will both have to address this ongoing speculation or it will just be a giant elephant in the room!😂
I’m sure that the friend already knows Julie doesn’t like her 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m sure that the friend already knows Julie doesn’t like her 😂
I guess this friend is cocky enough not to be affected by the video if she had the courage to call her friend’s mum a potato!😂 Still don’t get why Ana would not find this hate between her mum and friend awkward though! I guess she’s just not a close enough friend! I just think it’s all so distasteful on Julie’s part, fair enough it’s part of the video but her airing her dirty laundry about Ana’s dad too, yeah he may be an awful dad but can’t she just not mention him at all and not give him the time of day?! It would be much more mature but she just adorees bitching about people!

Also who the f DOES Julie like?! She is practically friendless and the looks she gives Ana’s fans and people in general.. She just doesn’t come across as a nice person! Wonder what it was in her life that made her like this🤔 Her mum actually seems really lovely albeit a bit loopy, in the nicest way possible way haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ana and Julie have this obsession with “dupes”. Is Ana and Julie were dupes who would they be?

Reactions: 3
I despise Julie, but if one of my friends insulted my mother like that, they wouldn’t be my friend anymore. It’s seriously worrying that Ana has people like that in her life and decides to keep them around, regardless of how they behave towards her family.
I watched her birthday vlog recently (I’m new to her channel) and her friends are pure trash. I know she’s still young, but I don’t understand how she can trust any of them, they’re so fake.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed that if you search Anastasia Kingsnorth on companies house she’s actually set up a company and is classed as the director of “Anastasia Beauty Limited”???? Wonder whether she’s planning on creating a makeup line?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed that if you search Anastasia Kingsnorth on companies house she’s actually set up a company and is classed as the director of “Anastasia Beauty Limited”???? Wonder whether she’s planning on creating a makeup line?
If she is, it would tank. What kind of uninspired company name is that!
She doesnt even do bloody beauty videos anymore and her make up has been shockingly BAD recently. Someone needs to tell her to fill in her brows again, stop the fake tan and use less base product!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still find it funny how she had the audacity to say she’s a makeup guru in the reacting time hate video when she last did a beauty video god knows how long ago... the only beauty related thing she posts now is all the free stuff she gets sent that get shoved to the back of her draw

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she is, it would tank. What kind of uninspired company name is that!
She doesnt even do bloody beauty videos anymore and her make up has been shockingly BAD recently. Someone needs to tell her to fill in her brows again, stop the fake tan and use less base product!
I highly doubt it. I reckon if she was it would’ve happened by now. She started it in June 2018 and she still thinks of herself as a beauty guru so I believe this is just for her YouTube money.

When did she visit Ana's old place? Must not have followed them then
She did a few years ago, she stayed over. I remember because I used to watch Saffron’s vlogs. She seemed so out of place there.

Saffron was being a bit funny about Ana’s Mum turning off the WiFi because she wanted to leave a video uploading while they were out. Starts at time stamp. 6:44

Also complained about the heating and it being freezing in Ana’s house at 19:32.

Even though she was sixteen at the time, I still think it’s weird and not very polite to go on like that in someone else’s house. I could see how someone as prickly as Julie would be fuming after hearing that. I could also see why Saffron hasn’t been over since then.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
If she has a six-figure bank account or even five figures then it’s disgusting that they are allowed to live in a council house!

Reactions: 24
I don’t think it’s a council house i think it’s privately rented
Oh right I know that last house was council or social housing I thought they was still social housing because she said how long it had taken them to get a bigger house

Oh right I know that last house was council or social housing I thought they was still social housing because she said how long it had taken them to get a bigger house
Pretty sure it’s a council house and I suppose at the time they only took Julies income into account x

Reactions: 1
She did a few years ago, she stayed over. I remember because I used to watch Saffron’s vlogs. She seemed so out of place there.

Saffron was being a bit funny about Ana’s Mum turning off the WiFi because she wanted to leave a video uploading while they were out. Starts at time stamp. 6:44

Also complained about the heating and it being freezing in Ana’s house at 19:32.

Even though she was sixteen at the time, I still think it’s weird and not very polite to go on like that in someone else’s house. I could see how someone as prickly as Julie would be fuming after hearing that. I could also see why Saffron hasn’t been over since then.
holy tit that look from Julie! If looks could kill...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her new vlog she spends ages talking about how she’s doing a food shop because she wants to stop eating so many takeaways this year, literally within 30 secs of the video and the same day she did her food shop she went to kfc 🤣 this girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I dont wanna be that girl who judges parents but Atticus making a youtube channel does worry me.
I know he's in Ana's lots but theres so many creepy people in the world

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.