Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another video where she can slip in a bit of bragging!
The thumbnail makes me want to heave. Julie's tongue šŸ¤¢
One of her photos on instagram today, the significance of the open bin šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is she could have easily lied and said no my bank account has less than 6 figures or asked Julie beforehand not to ask any money related questions. She clearly wanted us to know just how much money she's got

Reactions: 25
I wonder how much she's donated to Australia if she's got more than 6 figures? My guess she's gonna buy more 'bootleg' stuff for her to wear to make her look glam. *Insert clip of Kourtney K, saying to Kim there's literally people dying Kim (as she cries over her diamond earring being lost)*
out of interest, how much have you donated?

I donated a hundred quid, mainly because my best mate lives there and Iā€™ve seen horrendous pics posted by her and how she is being affected. If weā€™re honest, the average human isnā€™t holier than thou and Iā€™m sick to death of every other comment on a celeb / influencer how much theyā€™ve donated. Itā€™s boring at least and at worst itā€™s as cringe af. Sorry for the rant but Iā€™d rather that sort of tit was posted in the comments of her vid not on a gossip site

Reactions: 11
Saffron hasn't even been to their old house nvm the new house lol - Isnt Amber away at that thing? Im not 100% sure what it is (army?) - also amber has been in a car video with julie and amber too..

Reactions: 7
Saffron hasn't even been to their old house nvm the new house lol - Isnt Amber away at that thing? Im not 100% sure what it is (army?) - also amber has been in a car video with julie and amber too..
Saffy wouldnā€™t step foot in that poverty palace and donā€™t blame her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely does not have more than 6 figures in the bank. Why would she be living in a rented house with her mum? Really...?

Reactions: 25
She definitely does not have more than 6 figures in the bank. Why would she be living in a rented house with her mum? Really...?
ā€˜More thanā€™ six figures would imply that she has more than a million, which she absolutely doesnā€™t. I could *maybe* believe she has close to 100k, but Iā€™d be really surprised if she did. By refusing to answer sheā€™s totally hinting that the answer is yes! The whole reason YouTubers are coy about how much they earn is because they know theyā€™re overpaid for what they do. I would never have any issues telling anyone how much I earn because a) I feel like my pay somewhat reflects the work done and b) I work in the public sector so my salary isnā€™t a huge secret!

Reactions: 17
ā€˜More thanā€™ six figures would imply that she has more than a million, which she absolutely doesnā€™t. I could *maybe* believe she has close to 100k, but Iā€™d be really surprised if she did. By refusing to answer sheā€™s totally hinting that the answer is yes! The whole reason YouTubers are coy about how much they earn is because they know theyā€™re overpaid for what they do. I would never have any issues telling anyone how much I earn because a) I feel like my pay somewhat reflects the work done and b) I work in the public sector so my salary isnā€™t a huge secret!
I agree with you that sheā€™s not answering because she wants it to look like she earns more than she does but on the other hand I work in a ā€œsinā€ industry (very much not public sector!) but I would NEVER discuss my salary so I almost, sort of, get why she doesnā€™t discuss it... with Vloggers it always just comes across as being a lil bit braggy though šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Serious, how many of you regularly discuss your wealth/salary with random strangers on the internet? Itā€™s always been considered rude and disrespectful, so I donā€™t see why itā€™s so shocking that she didnā€™t want to say it. I also donā€™t think her taking a shot was a confirmation, that would make no sense.
Not defending her, I still think sheā€™s trash.

is it just me or are Julieā€™s eyebrows getting thicker?

But in my opinion. If she really didn't want people to know her income or anything that would allude to the amount she gets, she wouldn't have left that question in the video. It wasnt a live video. She can edit it all she wants. She left that in there for a reason. And anyway you can get a round about estimate on social blade. We all know youtubers make a tit ton of money. We all know it's more than they deserve. But yeah if she didn't feel comfortable with her mum asking that then she could have just edited it out. People are genuinely interested and curious about how much people in media get and they are allowed to ask.

Anas comment, I actually think it deffo is saffron as sheā€™s just simply never been and thereā€™s no excuse as to whyšŸ¤£ also ana just uses their friendship for clout she seems far more comfortable with taneesha, haz, Byron etc etc
Itā€™s 1000% Saffron! She has in fact been to Anaā€™s previous house but that must have been when Julie said she didnā€™t like her and declared she canā€™t visit again. I think Saffron would actually love to go to Annaā€™s new house, now that she has a bigger room and especially because Ana is the only friend that Saffron really has! There was a vlog where Ana was in Brighton visiting Saffron and Saffron purposely brought it up on camera that she had not been invited to Anaā€™s new house yet, she seemed annoyed and confused about it and Ana had no clue what to say and was mumbling some crap that ā€™Julie loves herā€™ and that ā€˜they must plan itā€™šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s been months since that video and Saffron wasnā€™t doing strictly yet and still no visit!!

• Haha
She doesnā€™t want the tax man to know how much sheā€™s earning because sheā€™s clearly not contributing to society. Same with her mother.

Reactions: 19
Itā€™s 1000% Saffron! She has in fact been to Anaā€™s previous house but that must have been when Julie said she didnā€™t like her and declared she canā€™t visit again. I think Saffron would actually love to go to Annaā€™s new house, now that she has a bigger room and especially because Ana is the only friend that Saffron really has! There was a vlog where Ana was in Brighton visiting Saffron and Saffron purposely brought it up on camera that she had not been invited to Anaā€™s new house yet, she seemed annoyed and confused about it and Ana had no clue what to say and was mumbling some crap that ā€™Julie loves herā€™ and that ā€˜they must plan itā€™šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s been months since that video and Saffron wasnā€™t doing strictly yet and still no visit!!
Yes it was so awkward that time saffron brought it up on camera hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lmaoooo, that was SO awkward!! I don't think Saffron would even feel comfortable there. Not to be rude but Ana is her 'poorest' friend in terms of upbringing. All her high school friends all come from the same background that she does. Cant imagine her in driving around in Ana's car (cue gasp, not a german car) and sleeping in her partially council funded home. Also, if this friend was Saffron surely she would know Julie dislikes her now then as even though the name is bleeped out, Saffron knows what she said so if she watches it will know its about her.

When did she visit Ana's old place? Must not have followed them then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.