Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a few years ago, she stayed over. I remember because I used to watch Saffron’s vlogs. She seemed so out of place there.

Saffron was being a bit funny about Ana’s Mum turning off the WiFi because she wanted to leave a video uploading while they were out. Starts at time stamp. 6:44

Also complained about the heating and it being freezing in Ana’s house at 19:32.

Even though she was sixteen at the time, I still think it’s weird and not very polite to go on like that in someone else’s house. I could see how someone as prickly as Julie would be fuming after hearing that. I could also see why Saffron hasn’t been over since then.
I did a course a few months ago. It ended up been unexpectedly about Chakra's. Seven parts of the body and they all have a different colour associated to it. I'm mentioning this as in a few videos back Anna said her mum's got a desk lamp in the front room. And I noticed it as a Himalayan salt lamp. It's supposed to give out a healing light to make people feel happier. This also links to the wi-fi been turned off also as it gives out bad wavelengths that can affect the body.

This may sound baffling to some, but it links up. People rarely have the desk lamps if they don't know what they are for as you have to buy them from health shops.

Oh she has apologised for so many food videos!. :love: maybe she's going to post new stuff from now on , yay!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anna feels like a grown up doing her food shop.

Her food shop is all beige.

Except for the frozen onion which she later chomps through while promoting her 5 year old brothers new channel that her unemployed single mum is seemingly pushing him to do; why only sponge off one kid when you have two you can sponge off, hey jules?!

she then shows us her mums fridge full of her beige food and then some dried (beige) instant pasta packets.

Ana moves on to promote her trashy tik tok channel and brags about getting 200k views on a dancing vid; aghast as she “can’t dance whatsoever” her words.

She ends the video by saying she thinks this year she will hit 1M on her tick tok and insta this year while showing us her tumbling down set of ikea draws....

keep it classy Ana 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Pre-sliced onion so now she doesn’t have to chomp it can she get any lazier?? 😂

edit: I meant chop😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
In her new vlog she spends ages talking about how she’s doing a food shop because she wants to stop eating so many takeaways this year, literally within 30 secs of the video and the same day she did her food shop she went to kfc 🤣 this girl
Good shopping is hard work, come on, who wants to cook after a big shop!?

Anna feels like a grown up doing her food shop.

Her food shop is all beige.

Except for the frozen onion which she later chomps through while promoting her 5 year old brothers new channel that her unemployed single mum is seemingly pushing him to do; why only sponge off one kid when you have two you can sponge off, hey jules?!

she then shows us her mums fridge full of her beige food and then some dried (beige) instant pasta packets.

Ana moves on to promote her trashy tik tok channel and brags about getting 200k views on a dancing vid; aghast as she “can’t dance whatsoever” her words.

She ends the video by saying she thinks this year she will hit 1M on her tick tok and insta this year while showing us her tumbling down set of ikea draws....

keep it classy Ana 👌🏼
I hope YouTube's still a thing in 5 years, could do with some money made from my daughter

Reactions: 5
I did a course a few months ago. It ended up been unexpectedly about Chakra's. Seven parts of the body and they all have a different colour associated to it. I'm mentioning this as in a few videos back Anna said her mum's got a desk lamp in the front room. And I noticed it as a Himalayan salt lamp. It's supposed to give out a healing light to make people feel happier. This also links to the wi-fi been turned off also as it gives out bad wavelengths that can affect the body.

This may sound baffling to some, but it links up. People rarely have the desk lamps if they don't know what they are for as you have to buy them from health shops.

Oh she has apologised for so many food videos!. :love: maybe she's going to post new stuff from now on , yay!
To be fair I’ve bought one from amazon before because the lamp looked nice lol

Reactions: 6
I dont wanna be that girl who judges parents but Atticus making a youtube channel does worry me.
I know he's in Ana's lots but theres so many creepy people in the world
I feel that Julie is pushing his channel for the money. One of the first things he said was he needed to open a bank account, and if course Anas minions will follow. Artists is no doubt going to get overwhelmed by it

Reactions: 10
I feel that Julie is pushing his channel for the money. One of the first things he said was he needed to open a bank account, and if course Anas minions will follow. Artists is no doubt going to get overwhelmed by it
With the whole COPPA thing its unlikely he would make any money anyway as his Channel would be a kids one.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure it’s a council house and I suppose at the time they only took Julies income into account x
Its a private rental that Ana pays the rent for. I also don’t think their last one was council. They had multiple issues with the landlord over a smoke alarm, the boiler and their hot water. It was all in the vlogs.

I think it took them so long to move because the small house was all they could afford at the time till Anas channel grew

Last edited:
I watched the saffron blog linked on the last page, anyone else find her mystery illness when she meets Ana's friends a bit odd? A bit like she needs an excuse for finding it awkward not being the centre of attention for 5 minutes....

Reactions: 10

I have a salt lamp from amazon as I'd read about them being good for helping with sleep etc (also recently discovered it's a nice glow for a night light) I didn't realise they could have negative effects?

Reactions: 3
Its a private rental that Ana pays the rent for. I also don’t think their last one was council. They had multiple issues with the landlord over a smoke alarm, the boiler and their hot water. It was all in the vlogs.

I think it took them so long to move because the small house was all they could afford at the time till Anas channel grew

Did she not say its a 6 month lease with a private landlord - The council pay half of the rent and they pay the other half.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ, her new video was not fun to watch. Ana pretty much admitting through her face she has a 6 figure bank balance. Also Julie acting as if she bleeping top dog.

Also, *bleep* was right, she does look like a potato.
That is not classy letting everyone know how rich she is. That is a cheap thing to do especially considering she helps no one!

Controversial. But I prefer Ana to Saf. There’s just something about that girl....

I get the concept behind the last video but... when you’re bleeping our 90% of the names what’s the point 😂.
Me too, Both fake as anything, but Saffron seems to love herself so much and their friendship doesn't feel genuine. Ana seems to be quiet around her and not herself

You’d be suprised how much these adverts pay... she doesn’t have big outgoings.
If you look on Social Blade, Ana earnings from YouTube are shown as more than Saffron's

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she doesn’t have that much money, and the fact she took a shot was to throw people off and make them think she does..

Anastasia’s most recent video - only eating pink food for 24 hours. Funny how she is only just hopping on the trend that got Saffron through 2019 comfortably. Just a bit odd she’s only just doing one now? Maybe she’s figured out another way to boost her bank balance because it worked for Saffron a year ago. Lazy video idea in my opinion. Talk about scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 16
That is not classy letting everyone know how rich she is. That is a cheap thing to do especially considering she helps no one!

Me too, Both fake as anything, but Saffron seems to love herself so much and their friendship doesn't feel genuine. Ana seems to be quiet around her and not herself

If you look on Social Blade, Ana earnings from YouTube are shown as more than Saffron's
I noticed that on social blade too! Do you think it’s because a lot of Saffron’s income now probably comes from things like her primark ranges and books/things related to being in strictly and it’s not coming direct from her YouTube channel? I may be wrong as I don’t really watch saffron’s main channel, but she doesn’t seem to do half as many ads as Ana does

I also agree that their friendship seems forced. I can’t put my finger on why, because when they are together they do seem to get along very well, but the constant telling everyone they are “best friends” just seems like they are trying to convince themselves aswell as others. I feel like Ana thinks a lot more of their friendship than Saffron does.

But I also think Ana could learn a lot from Saffron’s work ethic. We can say a lot about Saffron, but there’s no denying that the girl works hard and she doesn’t just peddle out food videos just to have some content

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I noticed that on social blade too! Do you think it’s because a lot of Saffron’s income now probably comes from things like her primark ranges and books/things related to being in strictly and it’s not coming direct from her YouTube channel. I may be wrong as I don’t really watch saffron’s main channel, but she doesn’t seem to do half as many ads as Ana does

I also agree that their friendship seems forced. I can’t put my finger on why, because when they are together they do seem to get along very well, but the constant telling everyone they are “best friends” just seems like they are trying to convince themselves aswell as others. I feel like Ana thinks a lot more of their friendship than Saffron does.

But I also think Ana could learn a lot from Saffron’s work ethic. We can say a lot about Saffron, but there’s no denying that the girl works hard and she doesn’t just peddle out food videos just to have some content
I think she probably is trying to move away from YouTube to other things and there is no doubt she will get money elsewhere anyway.

Yes they do not seem comfortable with each other, they are each getting something. It makes Ana feel better about herself because she is hanging with Saffron, who is so amazing lol and Saffron has this little Minion who wants to be just like her and she can treat like crap. Ana appears to make all the effort to see her or do anything with her.

I don't think she works hard, I don't think either of them do to be honest. YouTube and all the magazine articles are not what I call hard work.

I only want to do content I’m proud of in 2020 because I feel last year I feel out of love with youtube and slacked off.....

I only ate pink food for 24 hours....

oh duck off ana.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I only want to do content I’m proud of in 2020 because I feel last year I feel out of love with youtube and slacked off.....

I only ate pink food for 24 hours....

oh duck off ana.
How about clearing out my wardrobe to give to charity? How about drinking only water for 24 hours and getting sponsored and the proceeds go to charity? Travel tips? Saving money? Helping the community?

I am not a YouTuber and even I have better ideas, get an imagination Ana you lazy sod!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How is she making so much money just from eating and promoting?! No thought or anything put into her videos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.