Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hit the nail on the head!
Saffron is materialistic, is very ‘typical middle class’, and rather entitled and annoying, but she’s always been the same and I genuinely think it’s who she is and isn’t realllllyyy a bad person (I don’t think so anyways), and she has motive and passion and works hard and I honestly don’t think she’s ever got lazy with her YouTube channel, and has stayed level with her content since she posted in school.
However Ana just seems like she tries to impress everyone to ‘fit in’, and is losing her passion in YouTube and just throwing out any old crappy McDonalds content because it’s what’s previously got her the most views.

She speaks different, looks different and acts different than she did even just two years ago. And not in a ‘coming of age’ way, but in a beggy, wannabe-famou$$$, change-who-I-am way.
Yes! Saffron is very materialistic, she loves the luxuries in life. BUT she works her ass off so she can afford them. Her work ethic is amazing, it's great that some young people look up to her and will know that

I was looking forward to her taking about being in the daily mail
Wait what!? Why she in the mail? 😂

Reactions: 10
Maybe Ana hasn’t got braces because she just doesn’t care that much? She’s said a few times that she’s learnt to love herself the way she is and maybe that includes her teeth? If it bothered her that much, she has the money to fix them.

Reactions: 12
I work 7am til 9pm most days with barely a break i would much rather do 9-5 there dont know what real work is
My midwife was on her 3rd 12hour night shift in a row, she left me at 6am to go home to her daughter all day. I have no idea how people do it, I work 9-5 and that can be challenging at times!

Reactions: 8
Ana’s attitude in her vlog sarcastically acknowledging her work ethic of how “hard it is” uploading 2 days a week eating McDonalds was just disrespectful. Almost like she knows she can throw that content out and get away with it.

I wouldn’t say I love Saffron, but I don’t dislike her and I enjoy watching her content a lot more. She is so much more positive and upbeat and her videos have more substance than Ana’s. Although she is privileged she acknowledges it and gives back to people, unlike Ana (Until she read here and decided to donate max. 12 jumpers to the homeless...)

Reactions: 18
Random question but does anyone know why Ana isn’t verified on Instagram? I follow a lot of YouTubers on Instagram and most of them have 1/3 of the amount of followers that Ana does yet they are verified and she isn’t (such as Lucy Wood, DadVGirls, Kaci Jay, Lucy and Lydia)

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed that both saffron and Anna follow an Instagram account which sells replica designer items? Wonder whether a lot of their stuff is fake? Especially Anna’s 😂

• Haha
I thought it was interesting in her stories when she collected her receipts to do her tax. It was all Nando’s, McDonald’s, Smyths toy store... I’m assuming she’s therefore claiming it all back in expenses? I understand she can do that but regurgitating spending money on her family when she’s probably having it deducted off her personal assessment is just annoying.... wonder if she claimed back from her food bank shop? (Which she made money from anyway)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Random question but does anyone know why Ana isn’t verified on Instagram? I follow a lot of YouTubers on Instagram and most of them have 1/3 of the amount of followers that Ana does yet they are verified and she isn’t (such as Lucy Wood, DadVGirls, Kaci Jay, Lucy and Lydia)
I think she was but it got removed

Reactions: 2
I thought it was interesting in her stories when she collected her receipts to do her tax. It was all Nando’s, McDonald’s, Smyths toy store... I’m assuming she’s therefore claiming it all back in expenses? I understand she can do that but regurgitating spending money on her family when she’s probably having it deducted off her personal assessment is just annoying.... wonder if she claimed back from her food bank shop? (Which she made money from anyway)
I noticed this too

I also noticed that she was doing this on her bed. Thought you got that desk and ‘office space’ so you could get your work done somewhere other than your bed 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How!? She went in the sea & the pool & didn’t shampoo 🤢😷🤮 Those things are full of peoples bodily fluid & you thought you would just leave that in your hair....

• Sick
I think its kinda weird how much she posts about wanting a boyfriend/not having a boyfriend but she insists shes happy being single... she needs to figure out if its one or the other

Reactions: 6
How!? She went in the sea & the pool & didn’t shampoo 🤢😷🤮 Those things are full of peoples bodily fluid & you thought you would just leave that in your hair....
I thought that, and she said her hair needed the water from the sea and pool (which is not clean???)... proper grim

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh put a bra on for gods sake

Has she deleted it??? I can’t see it

Re: her insta story
“I post quite a lot, I post like once a day”
She’s such a liar
I think she has deleted it!! Maybe she rewatched and realised how graphic it was that her boobs were flying around in different directions. It was really quite gross, dancing to “make me proud girl, you a cowgirl, got me f***ing you upside down” 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yeah she does claim it all back, they all do. Its so annoying. I'm sure thats why Saffron got a proper office space in their house so they can claim back council tax by room too. However I'm not entirely sure about how much they can claim back as it has to be proven in regards to how useful it was to the job role etc. I think she probably just takes all her receipts from videos to her accountant and makes him sift through them to find the viable ones she can actually claim back. It can't be every maccies order etc. It just occurred to me that her charity video could also be a tax write off which makes me mad bc she could've spent SO much more.

Reactions: 11
Maybe Ana hasn’t got braces because she just doesn’t care that much? She’s said a few times that she’s learnt to love herself the way she is and maybe that includes her teeth? If it bothered her that much, she has the money to fix them.
Exactly. That's what I think too. Unless there's a medical reason to, there's no need for it 🤷🏻

Reactions: 2
Omg that's exactly what my sister said haha. I mean she acts like a kid so why not dress like one lol
is the top also a bikini? if so, i never understood the fuss around long sleeved bikinis, i've seen some around, i guess they could be used in specific areas like a late night swim but otherwise i feel they'd be so uncomfortable lol

isn't there that youtuber called graveyardgirl i think, may have spelt that wrong, who also has pretty bad teeth but she posted a video a year ago where she stated that she was not going to get her teeth done as she has learnt to accept herself and likes them as they are. could be something similar with ana, never understood why you would want to neglect your teeth when they are at that stage, especially when they can afford it, but oh well

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.