Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me the reason I comment about her teeth is because of the medical implications it can cause and to neglect this can be serious. Misaligned teeth can cause jaw issues, ulcer, gum disease and more seriously the inflammation from gum disease can eventually cause serious bacterial issues to the heart leading to heart valve disease. Not forgetting how difficult it is to clean the surface of the teeth when not straight leading to halitosis.
I’m sure Ana has been to the dentist at least once since she was 12. If she needed braces her dentist would have encouraged her to see an orthodontist. I’m sure she is aware of her own teeth.

Is it me or did she come across as more vulgar than usual in her last vlog? Idk what it was but she just came across as so grotty - chocolate buttons for breakfast, her language and grammar, her attitude, the tiny bikini's, just her general appearance...just really child like and gross.

Reactions: 23
She should lay off the fake tan. It makes her look like she's rolled around in dirt. Also, she and Saffron always make comments along the lines of: "I've sat in the sun for about 4 hours and I'm not even one bit tanned". I'm not sure the sun can tan through thick layers of fake tan and foundation? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She should lay off the fake tan. It makes her look like she's rolled around in dirt. Also, she and Saffron always make comments along the lines of: "I've sat in the sun for about 4 hours and I'm not even one bit tanned". I'm not sure the sun can tan through thick layers of fake tan and foundation? :unsure:
U can tan over fake tan but the reason she dont tan is because she hasnt got skin that tans, some people just dont 🤷🏻‍♀️ how does she not realised this by now. She should embrace her pale skin, i think it would make her look so much better

Reactions: 9
I’m sure Ana has been to the dentist at least once since she was 12. If she needed braces her dentist would have encouraged her to see an orthodontist. I’m sure she is aware of her own teeth.
I didn't say she hadn't I was just explaining my reason of concern. Actually though you would be surprised how many people don't go to the dentist. I'm a GP and many don't either through cost, fear and lack of education in the importance. You seem quite upset by the teeth comments people have made and it's nothing personal against you it's a forum for opinion on her. I'm sure it's evident to you it's not an if she needs braces she does. My brother was offered braces but after consultation the orthodontist discouraged it as he felt my brother didn't have the dedication to keep his teeth clean enough and follow maintenance with retainers. He agreed he wasn't bothered so didn't go ahead. He now has progressed from gingivitis to early periodontal disease so I'm just giving a clinical view.
Again no hate to you we are here to discuss Ana not attack each other

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What do you mean? You have to be legally blind not to see she needs braces. No one is saying she doesnt know she needs them, were speculating the reasons as to WHY she hasn't got them now when she can afford them or before when they were free under the NHS. Also, you can be referred to the orthodontist but that doesnt mean you'll actually get braces, they inspect your oral hygiene first and can reject you if they don't think you can maintain cleaning your braces and staying away from foods that are unsuitable which with Ana's diet would be a tough job. We aren't being mean, this isnt a rave thread.

Reactions: 10
Invisalign is not a lengthy and complicated process when you’ve got time and money. She doesn’t have any commitments and she willingly spends hundreds of pounds on countless toys for Atticus, Apple products, Prada purses, £300 Balenciaga scarves and god knows what else.
Her entire career is based off how she looks and she was extremely self-conscious about going on camera with no makeup on, not even that long ago. I have no doubt in my mind that she’s insecure about her teeth. Maybe she has a phobia or maybe she’s just waiting to get a deal with them.
Either way, you shouldn’t neglect your teeth.

Reactions: 10
They don't have a clue what real hard work is and it's infuriating. I haven't listened to the podcast but the way it's worded here sounds like they're pitying everyone who works 9-5 jobs. They soon will become irrelevant and will be faced with working that 9-5 job that they dread so much.
I work 7am til 9pm most days with barely a break i would much rather do 9-5 there dont know what real work is

• Sad
Reactions: 4
complaining about no electric so she can’t put in her hair extensions. When she’s got the privilege to be gifted a holiday in the first place?? What about all the people who can’t even afford electric??
Also who wears a full face of makeup in a hot country???

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.