Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had 10 days off during the Christmas period and as much as I loved it, I was itching to get back to work and actually have rules to follow, work to get on with and have a goal to achieve. I dont get how they can go months without having actually doing anything. It would drive me nuts. Their lack of motivation astounds me. And then they have the nerve to talk down to people who actually go out a make a real living.
Honestly same!! I don't know one person who can live such an unstructured life like they do and enjoy it! Im back at work Monday and even though i'll be complaining by Wednesday, I honestly wouldn't trade it for anything as the stability and need to do something worthwhile is too big to ignore. Its mind boggling to me that Saffron who has grown up in a very middle class, fortunate position gives back way more than Ana has ever. The marathon, the multiple essential shoebox donations to homeless, surprising viewers, etc. Its just mind boggling that Ana grew up as she says "poor" yet doesnt seem to know or care what people in need actually need or want.

Reactions: 16
Nah once they're straight, she can do loads with her natural teeth. Maybe bonding and realignment as well as shaving down her natural teeth but I think it'll completely change her face as she won't have that ridiculous punched lip look as her teeth will be pushed back. But it'll definitely take years and won't be an easy road for her. Really silly not to have had them done on the NHS when she was under 18, the only reason that could be is because her oral hygiene was really bad and dentist usually tell you to improve before they send you for braces. Or maybe she just never went to the dentist, wouldn't put it past her tbh. Personally I think Veneers is one of the worst things you could do to your teeth but I guess if she wants a quick fix, she will.
When I was younger I went on the NHS waiting list for braces and by the time they said they could do them for me I was too old and would have had to pay as I left school at 15. Literally hate my teeth so much right now and I’m so self conscious about them. Maybe it just doesn’t bother Ana, she must know people see them as a flaw, I’m sure if they bothered her she would have done something to them by now, I know I would have with mine.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t agree with this at all, one thing I will say about saffron is her personality has stayed pretty level, she’s grown up and got more x rated on insta but she hasn’t tried to change herself, she’s always been a bit of vapid witch. 😬

she might not like Ana’s mum or come from the same background, (I wouldn’t like Julie either 🤷‍♀️) but she’s never acted like she’s looking down on her. And she is one of the main reasons Ana’s channel grew.

ana’s personality and channel has really changed because of haz and Byron imo. she now has such tit work ethic, and say what you want about saffron m nobody can say that about her 🤷‍♀️

Hit the nail on the head!
Saffron is materialistic, is very ‘typical middle class’, and rather entitled and annoying, but she’s always been the same and I genuinely think it’s who she is and isn’t realllllyyy a bad person (I don’t think so anyways), and she has motive and passion and works hard and I honestly don’t think she’s ever got lazy with her YouTube channel, and has stayed level with her content since she posted in school.
However Ana just seems like she tries to impress everyone to ‘fit in’, and is losing her passion in YouTube and just throwing out any old crappy McDonalds content because it’s what’s previously got her the most views.

She speaks different, looks different and acts different than she did even just two years ago. And not in a ‘coming of age’ way, but in a beggy, wannabe-famou$$$, change-who-I-am way.

Reactions: 18
Hit the nail on the head!
Saffron is materialistic, is very ‘typical middle class’, and rather entitled and annoying, but she’s always been the same and I genuinely think it’s who she is and isn’t realllllyyy a bad person (I don’t think so anyways), and she has motive and passion and works hard and I honestly don’t think she’s ever got lazy with her YouTube channel, and has stayed level with her content since she posted in school.
However Ana just seems like she tries to impress everyone to ‘fit in’, and is losing her passion in YouTube and just throwing out any old crappy McDonalds content because it’s what’s previously got her the most views.

She speaks different, looks different and acts different than she did even just two years ago. And not in a ‘coming of age’ way, but in a beggy, wannabe-famou$$$, change-who-I-am way.
In theory Saffron with her Primark range and Strictly SHOULD have an active thread, but Ana’s is flying along and Saffron’s is pretty dead.

there are things I dislike about Saffron, she has major body and food issues and I’d like to gift her a thesaurus or a book to read, but none of us can fault her work ethic, she even made a half arsed attempt at doing vlogmas when she hadn’t planned on doing it 🤷‍♀️
I think Saffron inspires Ana to work on her channel but at heart ana is like her mum, a lazy bum who’d rather lay around the house or hang out with her scanky mates than do anything.

saffron has NEVER been called out by her viewers for posting nothing but ads, she’s never been called out like ana has on anything.
if anyone is a bad influence in that relationship I think it’s ana herself 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Yeah, Saffron really isnt to blame. Sure she's as self-centred as the rest of them but in some ways, I've seen her push Ana to do and BE more sometimes. When your BFF starts the year saying its going to your year, youve obviously made plans and talked about goals. Clearly they do support each other but its down to the person and their work ethic and motivation to get them there. Its not fair that Saffron seems to get the blame for Ana changing but in reality, its Ana who seems to jump at anyones beck and call. She makes herself available to anyone all the time and prioritises her work last and then complains she has so much to do and is up all night. The key difference here is that Saffron doesnt do this. In her vlogs, she's constantly productive and uses her day to the fullest. Whereas Ana will somehow waste a whole day just because she has plans to see friends at 6 and leave her editing for later i.e why she complains about late nights but what exactly were you doing all day because the vlogs show you waking up then in loitering around your house for most the morning. Its just her work ethic, she's the only one to blame. Even Haz and Byron have other things they work on that come first, their both at uni I believe, Byron works at Urban Outfitters (again, I think. i don't follow them much) - Ana is the only one who only does YT with nothing on the side. Did she ever finish those school courses she ranted and raved about? She just hoped everyone would forget about them and they did so she never bought it again. She needs a better routine in place for herself, I think it'll improve her channel and content so much more if she actually organises her time better and says ok every monday morning for 2 hours I'm planning content then tuesday she can film said content, wednesday edit etc. If its broken down like that, its REALLY not much work at all, certainly less than a 9-5. Also, Ana is a try hard. She moulds and changes herself to whoever she is with at the time. Hence why she's so different with so many of her friends. She's bearable when she's with her High school friends, like that Tanisha.

Sorry for the long winded response. Got away with myself lmao. Too invested in these people, need xmas break to be over so i can go back to my lovely 9-5 Ana couldn't even dream of doing xxx
God I wish there was more than a thumbs up react button on this because THIS is what I’ve been thinking this whole time but never found the right words. I applaud lmaooo👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 11
Yeah, Saffron really isnt to blame. Sure she's as self-centred as the rest of them but in some ways, I've seen her push Ana to do and BE more sometimes. When your BFF starts the year saying its going to your year, youve obviously made plans and talked about goals. Clearly they do support each other but its down to the person and their work ethic and motivation to get them there. Its not fair that Saffron seems to get the blame for Ana changing but in reality, its Ana who seems to jump at anyones beck and call. She makes herself available to anyone all the time and prioritises her work last and then complains she has so much to do and is up all night. The key difference here is that Saffron doesnt do this. In her vlogs, she's constantly productive and uses her day to the fullest. Whereas Ana will somehow waste a whole day just because she has plans to see friends at 6 and leave her editing for later i.e why she complains about late nights but what exactly were you doing all day because the vlogs show you waking up then in loitering around your house for most the morning. Its just her work ethic, she's the only one to blame. Even Haz and Byron have other things they work on that come first, their both at uni I believe, Byron works at Urban Outfitters (again, I think. i don't follow them much) - Ana is the only one who only does YT with nothing on the side. Did she ever finish those school courses she ranted and raved about? She just hoped everyone would forget about them and they did so she never bought it again. She needs a better routine in place for herself, I think it'll improve her channel and content so much more if she actually organises her time better and says ok every monday morning for 2 hours I'm planning content then tuesday she can film said content, wednesday edit etc. If its broken down like that, its REALLY not much work at all, certainly less than a 9-5. Also, Ana is a try hard. She moulds and changes herself to whoever she is with at the time. Hence why she's so different with so many of her friends. She's bearable when she's with her High school friends, like that Tanisha.

Sorry for the long winded response. Got away with myself lmao. Too invested in these people, need xmas break to be over so i can go back to my lovely 9-5 Ana couldn't even dream of doing xxx
With regards to the school courses, the last I heard her say about them was that she does do them but she doesn’t film any of it. This is because she’s paid for them and it’s a breach of when she applied to document what the course says or something

Reactions: 1
When I was younger I went on the NHS waiting list for braces and by the time they said they could do them for me I was too old and would have had to pay as I left school at 15. Literally hate my teeth so much right now and I’m so self conscious about them. Maybe it just doesn’t bother Ana, she must know people see them as a flaw, I’m sure if they bothered her she would have done something to them by now, I know I would have with mine.
my mate has train tracks in her 30’s and looked great with them! Her confidence as they started to straighten meant that she started to smile and show her teeth, braces et al again. Ana really really needs to sort them out. I’d love to know what they’d look like straight.

Reactions: 2
“I’ve got so many nice bikinis to wear” Not sure that’s how I’d describe them...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t no how they call it ‘work’ honestly.
She talked about her sunburn having no leccy and some ‘gorgeous’ lad and watched some fireworks.
don’t understand how she wanted a tan but caked her face with make up. Jog on ana.

So is saying “bootleg Chanel” just another way to say it’s a knock off or is it legit Chanel? I haven’t heard the term before (but then I’m not young and hip anymore 😂).

Reactions: 14
So is saying “bootleg Chanel” just another way to say it’s a knock off or is it legit Chanel? I haven’t heard the term before (but then I’m not young and hip anymore 😂).
I assumed it meant knock off too because she said it’s not made by Chanel (again, not hip or trendy 😂)

Reactions: 5
Do not attempt to moderate the thread, report or scroll past. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’m really surprised about the amount of comments on Ana’s teeth. I understand complaining about very changeable things eg. The way a person dresses, the way they do their makeup, etc etc these things can all be changed. But teeth are literally the way a person looks naturally. Teeth are in our mouths so we can eat food and as long as they are clean I personally don’t see such a huge issue with it they are straight or not. I think Ana’s teeth suit her and I don’t think it’s fair to shade the way someone naturally looks. Just because you CAN straighten teeth doesn’t mean it’s a requirement - it’s a long and lengthy process - not just wearing less cakey makeup or less revealing clothes.

One of the whole reasons I started watching her was because of her teeth, I admired that she left them that way and was happy and confident with herself. But she's changed so much of herself now, they don't seem in keeping with her current image.

Reactions: 9
I’m really surprised about the amount of comments on Ana’s teeth. I understand complaining about very changeable things eg. The way a person dresses, the way they do their makeup, etc etc these things can all be changed. But teeth are literally the way a person looks naturally. Teeth are in our mouths so we can eat food and as long as they are clean I personally don’t see such a huge issue with it they are straight or not. I think Ana’s teeth suit her and I don’t think it’s fair to shade the way someone naturally looks. Just because you CAN straighten teeth doesn’t mean it’s a requirement - it’s a long and lengthy process - not just wearing less cakey makeup or less revealing clothes.
For me the reason I comment about her teeth is because of the medical implications it can cause and to neglect this can be serious. Misaligned teeth can cause jaw issues, ulcer, gum disease and more seriously the inflammation from gum disease can eventually cause serious bacterial issues to the heart leading to heart valve disease. Not forgetting how difficult it is to clean the surface of the teeth when not straight leading to halitosis.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.