Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thing is with Ana even if straight teeth they would still look ugly. They are very variant in size and her incisors are pointy. Im betting she's holding out for the veneers
Nah once they're straight, she can do loads with her natural teeth. Maybe bonding and realignment as well as shaving down her natural teeth but I think it'll completely change her face as she won't have that ridiculous punched lip look as her teeth will be pushed back. But it'll definitely take years and won't be an easy road for her. Really silly not to have had them done on the NHS when she was under 18, the only reason that could be is because her oral hygiene was really bad and dentist usually tell you to improve before they send you for braces. Or maybe she just never went to the dentist, wouldn't put it past her tbh. Personally I think Veneers is one of the worst things you could do to your teeth but I guess if she wants a quick fix, she will.

Reactions: 13
Nah once they're straight, she can do loads with her natural teeth. Maybe bonding and realignment as well as shaving down her natural teeth but I think it'll completely change her face as she won't have that ridiculous punched lip look as her teeth will be pushed back. But it'll definitely take years and won't be an easy road for her. Really silly not to have had them done on the NHS when she was under 18, the only reason that could be is because her oral hygiene was really bad and dentist usually tell you to improve before they send you for braces. Or maybe she just never went to the dentist, wouldn't put it past her tbh. Personally I think Veneers is one of the worst things you could do to your teeth but I guess if she wants a quick fix, she will.
Can't imagine Julie ever took the kids to the dentist or supervised brushing when little. I had extractions and train tracks as a kid, as an adult I had very slight movement so asked my dentist if I could have invisalign he laughed and said no I'm not taking your money for nothing. We then had conversation about them and he said they are bad for people with poor oral hygiene and can trigger gingivitis.
I agree veneers are awful but you know Ana if someone in tv has done it it must be good 😂

Reactions: 6
Can't imagine Julie ever took the kids to the dentist or supervised brushing when little. I had extractions and train tracks as a kid, as an adult I had very slight movement so asked my dentist if I could have invisalign he laughed and said no I'm not taking your money for nothing. We then had conversation about them and he said they are bad for people with poor oral hygiene and can trigger gingivitis.
I agree veneers are awful but you know Ana if someone in tv has done it it must be good 😂
Yep! Agreed and sometimes when she smiles or even talks, you can see how discoloured and dirty her teeth are so I'm really not suprised why her not getting braces before 18. I also had extraction and train tracks at 15, best decision my parents ever made for me! For me, teeth are a big reflection of a person. Clean teeth, clean person. It'll be interesting when she finally does get them, I do think she will just whenever her ego can take the hit of walking around with train track braces for the next two years lol

Reactions: 7
I’m the same age as ana, turning 20 in May, and I’ve got train tracks lmao :cry: must admit it’s not the best look When smiling showing my teeth but it’s the end result that I’m looking forward to.

Reactions: 9
I’m the same age as ana, turning 20 in May, and I’ve got train tracks lmao :cry: must admit it’s not the best look When smiling showing my teeth but it’s the end result that I’m looking forward to.
I didn't show my teeth for a good year when I had them but they're honestly cute on some people! I just don't think it'll suit her "look"

Reactions: 4

I had traintracks from 16-19 and honestly its so worth it! your teeth will be amazing after x

Reactions: 3
Just listened to the recent podcast. Another hour full of repeating themselves talking about how they ‘couldn’t do a 9-5 job and have one holiday a year n that’s it’ following it with ‘NOT SAYING THATS A BAD THING!!’ But constantly repeating that they ‘couldn’t do it’ and how their lives now is stressful because they can’t spontaneously go on a night out incase they get an email for work 😂

Jesus Christ what a hard life.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just listened to the recent podcast. Another hour full of repeating themselves talking about how they ‘couldn’t do a 9-5 job and have one holiday a year n that’s it’ following it with ‘NOT SAYING THATS A BAD THING!!’ But constantly repeating that they ‘couldn’t do it’ and how their lives now is stressful because they can’t spontaneously go on a night out incase they get an email for work 😂

My heart aches for them in these difficult times. I just don't know how they manage it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have ‘train track’ braces at the age of 25. I’ve not yet finished my treatment but I can honestly say it’s the best decision I’ve ever made! My teeth I don’t think we’re as bad as hers, it knocked my confidence so much as a teen. If I was her I’d ditch the Gucci handbags and buy a nice smile instead

Reactions: 10
I have ‘train track’ braces at the age of 25. I’ve not yet finished my treatment but I can honestly say it’s the best decision I’ve ever made! My teeth I don’t think we’re as bad as hers, it knocked my confidence so much as a teen. If I was her I’d ditch the Gucci handbags and buy a nice smile instead
I’m wanting to do this but it’s going to cost a fortune

Reactions: 7

Boo bleeping hoo 🙄🙄 they couldn't do it because they would actually have to do something themselves, I'm sure they can have their work emails on their phones 😂😂😂

I'd love one holiday a year 😂

They don't have a clue what real hard work is and it's infuriating. I haven't listened to the podcast but the way it's worded here sounds like they're pitying everyone who works 9-5 jobs. They soon will become irrelevant and will be faced with working that 9-5 job that they dread so much.

I do a 9-5 and went on 4 holidays last year. It is possible if you organise your time and use your annual leave usefully? What silly thing to say lmao but I'm really not surprised. These people really living in a bubble and I can't wait for it to pop. I love my job where I actually make a difference to childrens lives and I cannot imagine "working" as an influencer where you have no structure or discipline and constantly obsess over materialistic objects. They literally lose all sense of self when they start making a bit of money lol.
Don't even get me started on when they said they can't go on a night out because of getting an email for work?! YOUVE SPENT THE WHOLE YEAR CLUBBING ANA. SO, so delusional. No one in her life works a 9-5, all she has as an example is her benefit loving mother so I'm really not surprised she pities the job.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker here. I really like Ana, but I do completely see why everyone thinks she has changed so much in the last year, she seems way more materialistic and self absorbed, and image obsessed. I am more concerned though by her friendship with Saffron. Whenever I see them together it just reminds me of toxic friendships from my past, where my friend has had no respect for me and completely overpowered me, rubbishing my opinions and ideas, talking over me, and not being particularly supportive. I feel like it is saff that has changed Ana, like Ana is trying to hard to impress Saffron and keep up with her these days and is losing herself as a result. I also don't see what they have in common, in real life they would just never cross paths and it seems so obvious that Saffron looks down on Ana.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here. I really like Ana, but I do completely see why everyone thinks she has changed so much in the last year, she seems way more materialistic and self absorbed, and image obsessed. I am more concerned though by her friendship with Saffron. Whenever I see them together it just reminds me of toxic friendships from my past, where my friend has had no respect for me and completely overpowered me, rubbishing my opinions and ideas, talking over me, and not being particularly supportive. I feel like it is saff that has changed Ana, like Ana is trying to hard to impress Saffron and keep up with her these days and is losing herself as a result. I also don't see what they have in common, in real life they would just never cross paths and it seems so obvious that Saffron looks down on Ana.
I don’t agree with this at all, one thing I will say about saffron is her personality has stayed pretty level, she’s grown up and got more x rated on insta but she hasn’t tried to change herself, she’s always been a bit of vapid witch. 😬

she might not like Ana’s mum or come from the same background, (I wouldn’t like Julie either 🤷‍♀️) but she’s never acted like she’s looking down on her. And she is one of the main reasons Ana’s channel grew.

ana’s personality and channel has really changed because of haz and Byron imo. she now has such tit work ethic, and say what you want about saffron but nobody can say that about her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I don’t agree with this at all, one thing I will say about saffron is her personality has stayed pretty level, she’s grown up and got more x rated on insta but she hasn’t tried to change herself, she’s always been a bit of vapid witch. 😬

she might not like Ana’s mum or come from the same background, (I wouldn’t like Julie either 🤷‍♀️) but she’s never acted like she’s looking down on her. And she is one of the main reasons Ana’s channel grew.

ana’s personality and channel has really changed because of haz and Byron imo. she now has such tit work ethic, and say what you want about saffron m nobody can say that about her 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, Saffron really isnt to blame. Sure she's as self-centred as the rest of them but in some ways, I've seen her push Ana to do and BE more sometimes. When your BFF starts the year saying its going to your year, youve obviously made plans and talked about goals. Clearly they do support each other but its down to the person and their work ethic and motivation to get them there. Its not fair that Saffron seems to get the blame for Ana changing but in reality, its Ana who seems to jump at anyones beck and call. She makes herself available to anyone all the time and prioritises her work last and then complains she has so much to do and is up all night. The key difference here is that Saffron doesnt do this. In her vlogs, she's constantly productive and uses her day to the fullest. Whereas Ana will somehow waste a whole day just because she has plans to see friends at 6 and leave her editing for later i.e why she complains about late nights but what exactly were you doing all day because the vlogs show you waking up then in loitering around your house for most the morning. Its just her work ethic, she's the only one to blame. Even Haz and Byron have other things they work on that come first, their both at uni I believe, Byron works at Urban Outfitters (again, I think. i don't follow them much) - Ana is the only one who only does YT with nothing on the side. Did she ever finish those school courses she ranted and raved about? She just hoped everyone would forget about them and they did so she never bought it again. She needs a better routine in place for herself, I think it'll improve her channel and content so much more if she actually organises her time better and says ok every monday morning for 2 hours I'm planning content then tuesday she can film said content, wednesday edit etc. If its broken down like that, its REALLY not much work at all, certainly less than a 9-5. Also, Ana is a try hard. She moulds and changes herself to whoever she is with at the time. Hence why she's so different with so many of her friends. She's bearable when she's with her High school friends, like that Tanisha.

Sorry for the long winded response. Got away with myself lmao. Too invested in these people, need xmas break to be over so i can go back to my lovely 9-5 Ana couldn't even dream of doing xxx

Reactions: 15
I do a 9-5 and went on 4 holidays last year. It is possible if you organise your time and use your annual leave usefully? What silly thing to say lmao but I'm really not surprised. These people really living in a bubble and I can't wait for it to pop. I love my job where I actually make a difference to childrens lives and I cannot imagine "working" as an influencer where you have no structure or discipline and constantly obsess over materialistic objects. They literally lose all sense of self when they start making a bit of money lol.
Don't even get me started on when they said they can't go on a night out because of getting an email for work?! YOUVE SPENT THE WHOLE YEAR CLUBBING ANA. SO, so delusional. No one in her life works a 9-5, all she has as an example is her benefit loving mother so I'm really not surprised she pities the job.
I had 10 days off during the Christmas period and as much as I loved it, I was itching to get back to work and actually have rules to follow, work to get on with and have a goal to achieve. I dont get how they can go months without having actually doing anything. It would drive me nuts. Their lack of motivation astounds me. And then they have the nerve to talk down to people who actually go out a make a real living.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.