Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her idea of cooking from scratch is putting a ready meal in the oven lol but at least if she did it properly it would be considered a challenge unlike this lame eating dyed food tit

Reactions: 9
Every video she mentions fresh food! This videos fresh food consists of yoghurt (fresh) doused in food colouring (now not so fresh) finished off with an innocent smoothie (this is obviously exactly the same and JUST as fresh as a normal homemade “fresh” smoothie) 🙄🙄🙄 honestly saffron’s attempt at these videos were SO much better!

also she’s literally eating cheese and crisps and she’s heaving? There’s nothing RUDER I find than people acting like that around food. Especially Julie in the background “you see honey some people like to eat some things like that”, please take your patronising comments elsewhere Julie 🙄 just simply say “yeah this isn’t for me” and move on. Chaaaaaldish! Keep to your plain pasta and boiled chicken.
No wonder Atticus has issues with food when she is behaving like that ffs. That part was actually quite shocking to watch, all of their reactions to CHEESE, seriously!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It really irritated me how atticus nibbled the crisp. I get he’s fussy but the bit of crisp he picked up was small anyway. And julie and ana saying ‘well done’ and ‘good boy’ i feel like they shouldn’t be praising him for eating and it’s only making the fussy eating worse. If he tries something, just get on with it like you would any other child trying something new

Reactions: 18
Ok, have any of you actually smelled cooked blue cheese? Because it smells like literal vomit. I would have reacted the same way.
The reason why they’re both picky eaters is because of Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly never want to hear the question “what would you rate it out of 10?” ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wtf are her bleeping annoying boomerangs of her moving her annoying head alllll the timeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe she's wearing that for a family trip out. I just hope shes got something nice and suitable to wear forr the show

Balenciagas it however they’re spelt are hideous. Just shows money can’t buy taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“You’ve got London Bridge here” That’s Tower Bridge 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know it’s an easy mistake if you don’t know London well but with the amount of time she spends there, you think she’d know the difference

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
there's quite a difference between these photos

I wish youtubers were honest about facetune. so many impressionable people look at their socials.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.