Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really not liking her new hair colour, doesn't look good with her orange tan... Oh Ana 😂

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she looks more ‘orange than usual’ blonde hair does that to you with tan. I had a natural tan in summer and I bleached my hair and I look back at the pics and think wtf was I doing. She’s probs got the same tan on, it’s just the contrast between her hair/skin that makes it look worse

Reactions: 5
there's quite a difference between these photos

I wish youtubers were honest about facetune. so many impressionable people look at their socials.
Why can't she just dress appropriately? She always has to draw attention to herself. That's clearly not an appropriate outfit 1) in the UK weather right now where it is freezing and 2) like someone else said, for a family day out? Put a coat on Ana.

Reactions: 16
What is wrong with her mouth though? I mean she is so odd looking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My kids have got on Anastasia poundland beauty video and to say I'm mortified is an understatement she was applying hair mask whej she made a comment about it being a thick creamy substance whilst adding a wink face to the screen now I have my kids asking what she means. Nomore annnnnnnaaaaa for this household

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ana has a super fast metabolism....

I don’t like to comment on weight but, no you don’t hun.
Maybe when you were 12 🤷‍♀️ But not anymore

(I don’t watch her vlogs anymore but her assumptions has come on auto play 😂)

Reactions: 9
Ana has a super fast metabolism....

I don’t like to comment on weight but, no you don’t hun.
Maybe when you were 12 🤷‍♀️ But not anymore

(I don’t watch her vlogs anymore but her assumptions has come on auto play 😂)
Come on now. Her figure is incredible!

Reactions: 17
Ana is anything but fat. She’s got a completely normal body. She’s not toned and she looks a bit bloated sometimes, but that’s expected because her diet is awful.

Reactions: 11
Yes the girl is annoying but seriously, saying this body type is fat and bloated is what gives people eating disorders. She has a great body.
Where has anyone called her fat???
Show me where?

Her diet is appalling, her figure is nothing to be desired, it’s an average figure for a 18/19 year old that HAS changed in the last 6 months, FACTS! We all see it in her face,

but this bull crap about her having a fabulous “insane” figure is ridiculous.

her diet is tit, she doesn’t exercise, she take absolutely no care of her health and promotes this to her teenage audience.

I’m honestly SICK of this “don’t talk about her figure/don’t talk about her teeth” tit on this thread.

if it’s online we’ll comment about it,
if she’s getting THOUSANDS to flog her bleeping chicken nuggets I’m going to say she looks unhealthy and if you don’t like that report me 🤷‍♀️

or don’t read it, don’t tell others what they can and cannot say and everyone needs to be less bleeping triggered by other people’s comments.

and breathe

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
ANYWAAaaaaaaayyyyy....

Ana and Bryson kissed and “genuinely got together” at Kiera’s party?! And it’s been coming for ages apparently?! How is Byron not gay?! I’ve just always assumed he was gay...however I also assumed our IT guy was gay and he was so offended when he found out that he fell out with me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

i guess we all know that to assume makes an ass out of you and me and I will try to remember this more in future!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've always thought he was gay. I mean he probably is but I think they like playing up to it. To make both their fans go crazy and ship them togther

Reactions: 10
ANYWAAaaaaaaayyyyy....

Ana and Bryson kissed and “genuinely got together” at Kiera’s party?! And it’s been coming for ages apparently?! How is Byron not gay?! I’ve just always assumed he was gay...however I also assumed our IT guy was gay and he was so offended when he found out that he fell out with me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

i guess we all know that to assume makes an ass out of you and me and I will try to remember this more in future!
He spoke about it on the podcast, he’s bisexual

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.