Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I dont know why shes so bothered about telling people shes not a virgin. It's just a little weird since 99% of her audience are like 12. This is definitely not the first time shes brought it up. This is something you keep to yourself or at least you would tell your best friend. Like no one needs to know about your sex life no matter how quirky or relatable you think you are. Because like I said before her viewers are kids lol
I think this too its a bit of a weird thing to broadcast constantly just for the sake of it

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine her having a lot of one night stands. I honestly think she’s still a virgin.

I disagree, I think she comes across quite desperate and like she craves male attention, I think she’d be quite easy. I don’t think she has one night stands since she lives with her family but if she had her own place I imagine she’d take lads back all the time, however at house parties I imagine she’d sleep with anyone she can 😂

Reactions: 10
I get virgin vibes from her too! She actually comes across as quite shy and awkward at times. I can’t imagine her being super outgoing or charismatic around guys. She’s actually rather plain and boring. Not to mention that she’s the ugly friend in her group! Some guys can be really desperate though...

Reactions: 5
I get virgin vibes from her too! She actually comes across as quite shy and awkward at times. I can’t imagine her being super outgoing or charismatic around guys. She’s actually rather plain and boring. Not to mention that she’s the ugly friend in her group! Some guys can be really desperate though...
As someone I once knew use to say... “men don’t look at the mantelpiece when they’re poking the fire”.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmm, I'm not sure about her being virgin. I don't think she's super ugly, she's young and she has a nice figure so I'm sure she does attract some men. It'd be more likely when she opens her mouth that it would ruin things because she comes across as a bit immature/awkward/weird sometimes.
I think she comes across as someone who probably felt like she needed to lose her virginity as soon as she got the chance for something to brag about and someone who'd sleep with anyone who offered it.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s shy and awkward around boys I think she’s the kinda girl that makes it her mission to make them like her and not the other girls, I remember seeing her in a vlog and everyone was sat round a table at a party and she was sat on a lads knee, that’s what makes me think she’s full on

Reactions: 4
I think a year/18 months ago, yeah she would've been shy and awkward arounds boys, but since she's been trying to be an "instagram baddie" she's probably a lot more full-on, but I imagine in a way that's pretty cringe.

Reactions: 9
The fact that she has to go on about how she’s not a virgin like hun are you insecure you haven’t had a shag ever? I remember even saff questioned it and asked how many boyfriends she had. If she has it must of been morgz like ew.

• Haha
FFS, only eating blue food for 24 hours! Where’s the originality?!?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not only is she just wheeling out year old trends, shes so bastarding lazy with it!!!! Buying blue food colouring to dye things is definitely NOT the aim of the bloody challenge....how thick is this girl!?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m 20 mins into their new podcast and ana sounds like a guest, barely speaking lmao
she’s one of *them gals* who waits to hear her friends opinions before stating hers is the same as thYou only have to look how her accent changes around different friendship groups.

but you know, she’s basically me when I was her age so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just call me judgemental judy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ana is transforming into Dontella Versace, personally not keen on the orange skin and white blonde hair. Bleached hair definitely suits some people, but Ana would look so much better with natural blonde highlights and either no fake tan or just a light shade. It's such a harsh look on her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ana is transforming into Dontella Versace, personally not keen on the orange skin and white blonde hair. Bleached hair definitely suits some people, but Ana would look so much better with natural blonde highlights and either no fake tan or just a light shade. It's such a harsh look on her.
This made me actually laugh out loud 😂😂😂😂

Every video she mentions fresh food! This videos fresh food consists of yoghurt (fresh) doused in food colouring (now not so fresh) finished off with an innocent smoothie (this is obviously exactly the same and JUST as fresh as a normal homemade “fresh” smoothie) 🙄🙄🙄 honestly saffron’s attempt at these videos were SO much better!

also she’s literally eating cheese and crisps and she’s heaving? There’s nothing RUDER I find than people acting like that around food. Especially Julie in the background “you see honey some people like to eat some things like that”, please take your patronising comments elsewhere Julie 🙄 just simply say “yeah this isn’t for me” and move on. Chaaaaaldish! Keep to your plain pasta and boiled chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ana has gained a lot of weight in her face. I hadn’t noticed it before but I could really see it in some of her stories from yesterday

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.