Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was definitely mentioned in a video possibly a Disney one that they got stopped at the airport because Atticus doesn’t have the same surname as Julie.
Yes I remember that being mentioned. So where does Kingsnorth come from? Julie's maiden name?

Yes I remember that being mentioned. So where does Kingsnorth come from? Julie's maiden name?
pretty sure Anastasia said her mum picked Kingsnorth because she thought it sounded posh, unsure where it originated from

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just watched her video. At it again comparing the conditioner to cum. FFS can't get through a video now without some sort of reference to sex. Absolute dirty slag 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Just watched her video. At it again comparing the conditioner to cum. FFS can't get through a video now without some sort of reference to sex. Absolute dirty slag 🙄
So uncouth and disgusting. Cant wait for her channel to de-monitised.

Reactions: 9
Was gonna comment this even before she posted the newest podcast episode but allllllll they go on about is how they’re youtubers, the industry, money they get, trips they go on... it’s literally all the time and it’s so repetitive. I used to find it interesting but not from Ana.
Talk about NORMAL things that people can relate too, not how much you got paid for your last brand deal.

Reactions: 10
Was gonna comment this even before she posted the newest podcast episode but allllllll they go on about is how they’re youtubers, the industry, money they get, trips they go on... it’s literally all the time and it’s so repetitive. I used to find it interesting but not from Ana.
Talk about NORMAL things that people can relate too, not how much you got paid for your last brand deal.
I actually quite liked that podcast! no, i'm not lost! I'm just nosey and get so intrigued how much youtubers and influencers get paid. I also loved in a recent episode of the podcast (either this one or the one before) Haz confirmed what we all knew about Ana being a slut who throws herself at anyone with a pulse. To quote Ana "doesn't even know if they were fit" or not, she just likes racking up the numbers! pure trash.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine her having a lot of one night stands. I honestly think she’s still a virgin.

Reactions: 11
Tbh I dont know why shes so bothered about telling people shes not a virgin. It's just a little weird since 99% of her audience are like 12. This is definitely not the first time shes brought it up. This is something you keep to yourself or at least you would tell your best friend. Like no one needs to know about your sex life no matter how quirky or relatable you think you are. Because like I said before her viewers are kids lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.